Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed (5027 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 / Have Just Been Scammed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed by Agali10: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp www.nairaland.com/2069818/reject-buhari-zamfara-youths-raise
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
olx even after all their ad rejection is still full of scammers. i filtered my search to iphone 6 and d first 2 pages are ALL scams. i called some and text some. all seem to be d same people posting with different location.

yet, i still get most calls and buyers from olx. its very easy for buyers to fall for the scams because when you check first 2 pages of your filtered search and they all have the same range of ridiculous prices, you tend to believe thats the price range. better to make a good research on what to buy b4 going to olx. looking for iphone 6 for 45k on olx is a sin....

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed by drindahouz(m): 2:57am On May 19, 2015
Your brotherly love for your brother is very touching
but remember every man would bear his own sins
if he is too stubborn to listen to you
then don't be a part of his swindling
if he insists on you making the payment
then give him back his money
let him go and make that payment
after all you are not the one that made the initial payment of 20k
let him bear his own cross when it finally dawns on him that some smarter alec had taken him for a long ride!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Review Of The Gionee M3mini / Help I Can't Make Calls On My Airtel Line / Between Glo 3G & Glo 4G LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.