Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! (9270 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:38am On Dec 31, 2014
I have observed very well that this man called Osinbajo has been playing to the gallery! Does he even know what Nigerians expect from him? I guess not. Today, it is 'Osinbajo and Olamide'. Tomorrow, it is 'Osinbajo and Annie Macaulay'! Common! Is this what he should be doing? I expected him to tell Nigerians how he and Buhari would eliminate some of the pressing problems Nigerians are facing on daily basis, but whosai!!! It seems the man is trying to win popularity by associating with celebs. That is where his failure lies. Who is Olamide? Who is Annie Macaulay? What have they contributed to the life of the average Nigerian? Osinbajo might be heading for disaster and failure even before he takes off! With the way this Buhari/Osinbajo campaign is going, I seriously wonder whether they will be able to stand as an alternative Jonathan's government. If anyone seeks my candid opinion on this, I will definitely tell the person that Buhari and Osinbajo do not have the pedigree to stand as an alternative to change. This is why I love American politics! I would expect Osinbajo to engage in serious discussions and debates on how to better Nigeria...what are even his plans? Does he have any? This man should just stop fooling himself. If he likes, let him pose with 2face Idibia, DBanj, Terry G or Baba Suwe; that won't get him anywhere!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by lafflaff123(m): 1:39am On Dec 31, 2014
One of your many senseless moves was to put up this write up.

One of your many senseless moves was to call somebody older than you senseless, your dad did not train you well.

One of your many senseless moves was to say he is dancing to the gallery, common sense should tell you every votes counts,olamide's own inclusive.

One of your many senseless moves was to say his association with Celebs does not amounts to anything. You will be surprised how many voters look up to Annie Macauley and Olamide.

One of your many senseless moves was to mention America. Nigeria is in West Africa and your comparison makes no sense,and even in that America. Celebrities host fund raising for the President, with him in attendance.

One of your many senseless moves is to underestimate the determination of Nigerian's to get rid of GEJ while Voting Buhari in.

One of your many senseless moves was to think your opinion matters. You can Vote PDP and the other 169 Million people will Vote Buhari.

One of your many senseless moves was to think Campaign proper has started. Wait until the New Year.

One of your many senseless moves would be to reply to my post.

Buhari and Osinbajo till 2030.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2014
lafflaff123:

Dude, this is a serious thread. It is not for space bookers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by CHRISTALLITE: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2014
We need more objective contestants for the presidential post but if these am hearing of this man is true;then we need to be more selective in vote!
Whoever call these strategies should kindly give an elucidate explanation!
Because now;I mean the opposition should start their campaign earlier than the incumbent but kinda classroom propangada is uncall for.Give more of Issue-Base Strategy!Like lecture in seminars!
Lest I ask who the advisers of these people are!

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2014
CHRISTALLITE:
We need more objective contestants for the presidential post but if these am hearing of this man is true;then we need to be more selective in vote!
Whoever call these strategies should kindly give an elucidate explanation!
Because now;I mean the opposition should start their campaign earlier than the incumbent but kinda classroom propangada is uncall for.Give more of Issue-Base Strategy!Like lecture in seminars!
Lest I ask who the advisers of these people are!

God bless you. Ur head correct! I pity many Nigerians. They are delighted when they see Osinbajo with celebs! When the masses lack political education, things like this become obtainable. These people are not alternative to Jonathan's government...at all!

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Dominionng(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapmoney:
It seems the man is trying to win popularity by associating with celebs. That is where his failure lies. Who is Olamide? Who is Annie Macaulay? What have they contributed to the life of the average Nigerian?

You are so on point OP. Blessings on you for this part.

The smart one has been balling with Tombolo and IBB and we all know what they have contributed to the life of the average Nigerian.

Imagine such senseless move by Osinbajo...

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2014
lafflaff123:

One of your many senseless moves was to call somebody older than you senseless, your dad did not train you well.

One of your many senseless moves was to say he is dancing to the gallery, common sense should tell you every votes counts,olamide's own inclusive.

One of your many senseless moves was to say his association with Celebs does not amounts to anything. You will be surprised how many voters look up to Annie Macauley and Olamide.

One of your many senseless moves was to mention America. Nigeria is in West Africa and your comparison makes no sense,and even in that America. Celebrities host fund raising for the President, with him in attendance.

One of your many senseless moves is to underestimate the determination of Nigerian's to get rid of GEJ while Voting Buhari in.

One of your many senseless moves was to think your opinion matters. You can Vote PDP and the other 169 Million people will Vote Buhari.

One of your many senseless moves was to think Campaign proper has started. Wait until the New Year.

You are a blind fool! People like you take Nigeria backward! You are as senseless as your post!

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by lafflaff123(m): 2:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapmoney:

You are a blind fool! People like you take Nigeria backward! You are as senseless as your post!

And you are as sensible as your post.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Dominionng:

You are so on point OP. Blessings on you for this part.

The smart one has been balling with Tombolo and IBB and we all know what they have contributed to the life of the average Nigerian.

God bless bro. We don't just need change. We need credible change.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by yungchop: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Op.. You don't want change abi? Click like if you think the Op is an enemy of progress

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2014
yungchop:
Op.. You don't want change abi? Click like if you think the Op is an enemy of progress
m

What do you know about change? So you expect sensible Nigerians to vote people who do not have concrete plans for Nigeria all in the name of change?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Even children in elementary schools know Buhari and Osinbajo are not credible to stand as the change we need in Nigeria. Oya, who e pain make e use head nack coal tar!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by publisher(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2014
The very foolish APC does not realize that Osinbajo's PR moves have begun to unsettle Buhari's core supporters up North who now feel that Osinbajo is actually being groomed to takeover from Buhari in a very short time.

Rumors of Buhari's alleged ill health and another 'Yaradua scenario' is now spreading in the core-North like wildfire.

This is because in a presidential system of government such as ours Vice-Presidents are more like submissive house-wives, to be seen not heard.

But when an Osinbajo who has not even become a Vice-President is already struggling for lime light with his boss Buhari then something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

This just makes life easier for PDP.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by austinvsb1(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2014
You will be suprised by the number of votes the prof's move has garnered. You think he is as senseless as ur paymaster right? Everybody loves the professor, Everybody wants the general.

Our minds are made up.. GMB/Osinbanjo 2015

CHANGE

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:30am On Dec 31, 2014
publisher:
The very foolish APC does not realize that Osinbajo's PR moves have begun to unsettle Buhari's core supporters up North who now feel that Osinbajo is actually being groomed to takeover from Buhari in a very short time.

Rumors of Buhari's alleged ill health and another 'Yaradua scenario' is now spreading in the core-North like wildfire.

This is because in a presidential system of government such as ours Vice-Presidents are more like submissive house-wives, to be seen not heard.

But when an Osinbajo who has not even become a Vice-President is already struggling for lime light with his boss Buhari then something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

I just wonder where they brought out Osinbajo from The man has already shown himself to be cluessless! Now, why should we vote for someone whose only plan or move is to pose with celebs? Same celebs that go to Aso Rock to lick Jona's shoes!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2014
austinvsb1:
You will be suprised by the number of votes the prof's move has garnered. You think he is as senseless as ur paymaster right? Everybody loves the professor, Everybody wants the general.

CHANGE

Young man, you lack political education! Did you ever engage in debates in school? I guess not. You are as clueless as Buhari and Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 31, 2014
publisher:

That doesn't stop them from voting for APC. They would most definitely prefer a sick Buhari over Jonathan anytime anyday.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2014
saxywale:

That doesn't stop them from voting for APC. They would most definitely prefer a sick Buhari over Jonathan anytime anyday.

Its a pity that a man who caused the death of young promising corp members few years ago, teamed up with another clueless man who goes about, taking pics with celebs and you deceive yourself that he would win? My sympathy for you!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Osibanjo's campaign in market places draws him together with traders and other artisans, the real bulk of the electorate. If his campaign is strictly through the social media, print and electronic media, how would these people that are so attached to their business have known him?

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Safari29: 3:49am On Dec 31, 2014
op you are so right. Please leave him let him continue his clueless door to door campaign while gej and Sambo continue campaigning to Asari Dokubo, kashamu, tompolo, Babangida

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by gbadexy(m): 3:50am On Dec 31, 2014
This op is naive or just plain mischievous.
The man is trying to identify with the youths and garner significant youth votes.
Would you say corporate oorganisations who use them as brand ambassadors or the president that poses with dbanj are senseless.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by oluwakekz(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapmoney:
m

What do you know about change? So you expect sensible Nigerians to vote people who do not have concrete plans for Nigeria all in the name of change?
tell me the plan jonathan have for you come 2015/ don't worry he promise you will buy fuel for #150 when he win!!!!!!! Now you call that plan? Pls wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by LogicPower(m): 4:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Don't forget that this man is an academic and a pastor, two professions that have the capacity to produce TRUE champion of the ordinary people, a grassroots politician!

All over the world, GOOD leaders who care for the welfare of the ORDINARY people often find some time off their tight schedules to GO and MEET some POOR and ORDINARY folks at the GRASSROOTS. They would eat and drink with them, listen to their problems, hopes, expectations, and explain to them their parties' programmes in a simple, ordinary language they would understand.

Thus, FAR from showing his lack of optimism at the poll, as you wrongly interpreted it, what the highly respected and erudite APC VP did clearly shows his PROFOUND COMPASSION for the ORDINARY NIGERIANS and his GENUINE CONCERN for the welfare ALL CITIZENS, rich and POOR.

This is unlike the self-centred clueless you support, who always seems to be at his HAPPIEST while in the company of the notoriously corrupt elements of our country!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Dominionng(m): 4:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapmoney:

God bless bro. We don't just need change. We need credible change.

I give up!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by jerryboiii(m): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Ok
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2014
oluwakekz:
tell me the plan jonathan have for you come 2015/ don't worry he promise you will buy fuel for #150 when he win!!!!!!! Now you call that plan? Pls wake up

U missed the point! I didn't say Jonathan has done well. Jonathan didn't perform as I expected. What am saying is that we need more credible and prepared peeps to unseat Jonathan!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2014
LogicPower:
Don't forget that this man is an academic and a pastor, two professions that have the capacity to produce TRUE champion of the ordinary people, a grassroots politician!

All over the world, GOOD leaders who care for the welfare of the ORDINARY people often find some time off their tight schedules to GO and MEET some POOR and ORDINARY folks at the GRASSROOTS. They would eat and drink with them, listen to their problems, hopes, expectations, and explain to them their parties' programmes in a simple, ordinary language they would understand.

Thus, FAR from showing his lack of optimism at the poll, as you wrongly interpreted it, what the highly respected and erudite APC VP did clearly shows his PROFOUND COMPASSION for the ORDINARY NIGERIANS and his GENUINE CONCERN for the welfare ALL CITIZENS, rich and POOR.

This is unlike the self-centred clueless you support, who always seems to be at his HAPPIEST while in the company of the notoriously corrupt elements of our country!

Oga, let him give us concrete and detailed plans on how he and Buhari would tackle issues. I will support credible peeps that would unseat Jonathan through the polls!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Ayed44: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2014
austinvsb1:

CHANGE
which number of votes are you talking about? We have been brainwashed by the APC propaganda machine that lagos is 99% for APC. We have been told that the 6 million lagos votes are already in APC bag. Do u wonder why Osinbanjo is busy campaigning from ward to ward in lagos which APC said they have conquered? Why wasting his time campaigning in his own conquered territory? Why not visiting other southwestern states like Ondo and ekiti? Why not going to campaign in PDP strongholds like enugu?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Ayed44:
which number of votes are you talking about? We have been brainwashed by the APC propaganda machine that lagos is 99% for APC. We have been told that the 6 million lagos votes are already in APC bag. Do u wonder why Osinbanjo is busy campaigning from ward to ward in lagos which APC said they have conquered? Why wasting his time campaigning in his own conquered territory? Why not visiting other southwestern states like Ondo and ekiti? Why not going to campaign in PDP strongholds like enugu?

Bros, abeg tell dem make dem hear! I think this Osinbajo/Buhari is over hyped!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by aresa: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Rapmoney:
I have observed very well that this man called Osinbajo has been playing to the gallery! Does he even know what Nigerians expect from him? I guess not. Today, it is 'Osinbajo and Olamide'. Tomorrow, it is 'Osinbajo and Annie Macaulay'! Common! Is this what he should be doing? I expected him to tell Nigerians how he and Buhari would eliminate some of the pressing problems Nigerians are facing on daily basis, but whosai!!! It seems the man is trying to win popularity by associating with celebs. That is where his failure lies. Who is Olamide? Who is Annie Macaulay? What have they contributed to the life of the average Nigerian? Osinbajo might be heading for disaster and failure even before he takes off! With the way this Buhari/Osinbajo campaign is going, I seriously wonder whether they will be able to stand as an alternative Jonathan's government. If anyone seeks my candid opinion on this, I will definitely tell the person that Buhari and Osinbajo do not have the pedigree to stand as an alternative to change. This is why I love American politics! I would expect Osinbajo to engage in serious discussions and debates on how to better Nigeria...what are even his plans? Does he have any? This man should just stop fooling himself. If he likes, let him pose with 2face Idibia, DBanj, Terry G or Baba Suwe; that won't get him anywhere!

In America, it's called meet and greet and photo ops..

In America, presidential campaigns use celebrities to campaign and spread their message

You obviously don't know jack about America

The man is having discussions with Nigerians about how to better your life and you are still cluelesslly sitting here saying that's what he should be doing when in fact that's exactly what he's doing. How you confused of you are just talking out of both sides of your mouth?

You people come up with the most shallow and ignorant topics ever...

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by Ayed44: 5:11am On Dec 31, 2014
LogicPower:

is Osinbanjo visiting the so called '' ordinary people'' just because he loves them? Or is it because he needs their votes? Has he ever visited them before now? As a pastor, has ever engaged in ward to ward evangelism before?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! by laplace12(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2014
lafflaff123:

This is a senseless post

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" / Labour Movement Worth Dying For, Says Ajaero After Visit To Police / The Most Intelligent Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.