Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting (36222 Views)

Amaechi And El-rufai Commission Kaduna Inland Dry Port(photos) / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by klem93(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai pictured in a presidential jet as they left Abuja yesterday to participate in the launching of the Energy Africa Campaign in London today.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-cocmfortably-vp-osinbajo-and-gov.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by timidot(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Why trending pictures about dis two people... Dey sha want us 2 knw dey re fine it is well undecided undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Ciscogod(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Thr truth must be told.

El rufai is stronger than the VP in this regime.

I think the vice or deputy stuff is over rated.

Just as we have ekweremandu in the senate.

He cant even preside when saraki is not around facing CCT trial.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Great...future President and Vice President grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by oekehinde: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
God bless me like and more than osibanjo.
A mere commissioner now VP

Do you care to manage your diabetes without drugs and insulin injection bullet, visit www.surehealthoptions.com/vital5.html

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Photogenic administration

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by JayRise(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Good to see...flying on change.

MUST READ
5 smart things to do after a breakup(love messages)
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by AINATOLULOPE: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by luvinhubby(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
We don see, oya let the cover up continue, actually, Osinbajo is reporting to El-Rufai in Buhari's absence.

kenekingoooooooooohh!! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by tobtap: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
bosses cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
LG...Life's good smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Looks like VP reports to elrufai when buhari is too busy or absent. They just don't trust him because of the tinubu factor.

Elrufai: Osubande, make sure you jot down the minutes of the meeting.

VP: Yes Sir but Sir, what about your P.A....

Elrufai: (cuts in) My friend, do what I asked you...remember you are a mere commissioner and you don't question my authority, else I will send you back to bourdillion

VP: (prostrates)....yeeeeh....e ma binu Sir, Epele Sir, otojo meta Sir, erora Sir...eshe kopo Sir,..yes Sir....thank you Sir.

Elrufai: mtchew...oya get up and sit down ......(elrufai turns and calls bayo, the official photographer)..'bayo, oya snap us and post on the internet'

Bayo: ok, get set....1..click..click....ffffflllllaaaaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhh!!!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Morhziez(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Wow... They passed for A Twin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Millz404(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
If dem like make dem lauf insyd d plane... If dem like make dem fight....... E no concern me...... Meanwhile it seems d guy above me smokes weed...

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by mikael78: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Good
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
The more these folks do all they can to trick us into believing that all is well, the more they expose their folly.
They should rest it already.

As clearly seen in their body language, Osinbajo himself has made peace with the fact that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is Nigeria's New Prime Minister (by proxy).
Sai Chanji!cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by santosesq1(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
How diz put bread on our table. Are we changing forward or backward ?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by iambabaG: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
It is evident dat all is nt well.. All dis their cosmetic approach will nt change anything!! Rufia should show some respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by shine96: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by permsec: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
**singing old ryhmes**

There are two little midgets sitting in a plane.

One named Osubande, one name el-rufight.

Oh fly away osunbande,fly away el-rufight.

Oh come back two little black midget and sit on the..............

Those days were fun i must confess.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Urine: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
In as much as Osibanjo has little political clout, he represents a sensitive religious bloc. An attack on him will be disastrous, that's why you see all this PR. This was the man whose nomination single handedly changed the brand of APC as an Islamic party before the election.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by ellabooz(f): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Why are they always in haste to show us the pictures
of these two friendly foes? Even from the midget looks,one can easily detects that all is not well . And why is he sitting on thesame table with the VP ?
What a degrading and hateful look.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by nukoduss: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Politician disagree to agree. Fight or no fight they will always fight for comon goal
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Chanchit: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
I for say "safe journey" but una don reach there already.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by henchamb(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Osinbajo the Big boss
Wailers over to you

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by sukky33(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
I thought PMB told us that he will be selling all the Jets as soon as he assumes office............over to you the Lying Liers

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by hedonistic: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Why dem no dey wear seat belt for private jet or presidential jet?

It just occurred to me that I've never seen pictures of people with seat belts on Pj's.. But if na our commercial airliners, they would force us to wear it as if it's of paramount importance in air travel.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by saint047(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
The two VP of Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by usmanktg2(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Wow.... Who notice the presidential Emergency exit?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by VickyRotex(f): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Willyyy?? So?? undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by IAMTHEHERO: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Behind the scene Vice President El Rufai and Imposed(stooge) Vice president Osinbajo travelling in a presidential jet.
Please let them not go and fight there like they did in Aso rock. Again, someone should tell Osinbajo that no extra jet in case El rufai insults him and he wants to walk out from the the convention.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.