Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady (1237 Views)

LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by follypimpi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Men wld u date/Marry an independent lady e.g richer than u,better job and so on,would u feel threatened( For example condoleezza rice)
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by tope2000(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
Here we go again lipsrsealed
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by sistawoman: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
This is a very old topic that has been discussed and discussed to death.
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by Emperoh(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
Poster, follow this link.
You will have a very constructive info if thats what you are looking for. I will also bring thread up for you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193538.0.html
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by afiq(m): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2010
why not? cool
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by Gifted01(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2010
i will date her but won't let her know d extend of my wealth
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2010
follypimpi:

Men wld u date/Marry an independent lady e.g richer than u,better job and so on,would u feel threatened( For example condoleezza rice)

relationships are not meant for independent ppl, and that goes for both sexes, so for me she will have to define what she means by she is an "independent woman" wink wink wink
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by madlady(f): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2010
madlady:

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6M5C-oKw9k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"><

bcuz she talks like a boss, acts like a boss, got her own thing, that makes her independent? undecided undecided I think not! but if i am going to answer according to that video, then i will say no! no woman is coming to boss me in any r/s period! she might be a boss but once it's between her and me, she gotta drop that boss behavior at work
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by madlady(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2010
na2day?:

bcuz she talks like a boss, acts like a boss, got her own thing, that makes her independent? undecided undecided I think not! but if i am going to answer according to that video, then i will say no! no woman is coming to boss me in any r/s period! she might be a boss but once it's between her and me, she gotta drop that boss behavior at work

Ok I will agree with you on that.

I want my husband to be the boss but, he's got to know HOW to be a Good boss. lipsrsealed
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2010
madlady:

Ok I well agree with you on that.

I want my husband to be the boss but, he's got to know HOW to be a Good boss. lipsrsealed

just like u have to know how to be a good subject, takes two to make it work right wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by madlady(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2010
^^Yes that's really true, it takes a very smart woman to know how to manipulate the boss (husband).

Hopefully I will learn that skill. wink
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2010
madlady:

^^Yes that's really true, it takes a very smart woman to know how to manipulate the boss (husband).

Hopefully I will learn that skill. wink

sorry, no woman can manipulate me either cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by madlady(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2010
na2day?:

sorry, no woman can manipulate me either cool cool cool cool

wink Let me hear from you in 10 years time.

I don't do it, ( really) but I've been on the receiving end, once angry angry It doesn't work for long.

I believe in having a boss, but the best bosses are those who treat their staff/wife with respect.

@topic An independent girl should be an asset to her husband and family .
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by yme1(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
no matter how independent a woman is the husband is still the boss
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
y me:

Nice one Sonia.

How you doing long time.

I've missed you.
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
madlady:

wink Let me hear from you in 10 years time.

I don't do it, ( really) but I've been on the receiving end, once angry angry It doesn't work for long.

I believe in having a boss, but the best bosses are those who treat their staff/wife with respect.

@topic An independent girl should be an asset to her husband and family .

of course i will treat my wife right but her being able to manipulate me will never happen! i was trained by the best cool cool cool

y me:

now u r talking, oya lets go and get married kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by Blazay(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
Yes. Who wants a mumu for a wife?

cheesy
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by yme1(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
sofeco:

Nice one Sonia.

How you doing long time.

I've missed you.
am cool dear.how u dey?

na2day?:

now u r talking, oya lets go and get married kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
quieres un PUNCH grin grin tongue
Re: Men Wld U Date/marry An Independent Lady by na2day2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2010
y me:

quieres un PUNCH grin grin tongue

is that a yes?

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Nigerian Girls Are Stupid And Ugly? / If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / Great News For All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.