Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 (4190 Views)

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

You were either not around or too young to tell any difference between his administration and those after him.

Why has Babangida or AbdulSalami not attempted to contest any election since their time. I know that IBB tried it once but what became of it? He was booed, stoned and threatened because Nigerians know how much damaged he did to this country.
You think all past heads of state are as gullible as Buhari? Didn't Obasanjo stage a come back? Look at the mess he put us into.By the way if Abdusalami decides to contest election tomorrow will you stone him.

Besides,Abdusalami has more credibilty than Buhari in the sense that he handed over power to a democratically elected govt. Abdusalami is an Ecowas,OAU and Un envoy.

Has the international community ever asked Buhari to embark on a journey to a troubled country in order to broker a peace deal on it's behalf? The answer is capital no.

The best Buhari can do now is to open an islamic school or apply for a teaching job in any of the islamic schools dotted all over the north west.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
He is back again! This time in agbada to truncate and stop our transformation. I don't know why Tinubu as former Governor of Lagos state had not asked him why he stopped the Lagos light rail project. Pa Jakande too is keeping mum.

We shall resist him this time around.

GEJ till 2019!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

You think all past heads of state are as gullible as Buhari? Didn't Obasanjo stage a come back? Look at the mess he put us into.By the way if Abdusalami decides to contest election tomorrow will you stone him.

Besides,Abdusalami has more credibilty than Buhari in the sense that he handed over power to a democratically elected govt. Abdusalami is an Ecowas,OAU and Un envoy.

Has the international community ever asked Buhari to embark on a journey to a troubled country in order to broker a peace deal on it's behalf? The answer is capital no.

The best Buhari can do now is to open an islamic school or apply for a teaching job in any of the islamic schools dotted all over the north west.

You don't want to know how much AbdulSalami stole within his short stay in office. What I am telling you is that if he chooses to come out to contest, his stealing record will be shoved in his face and all credibility will be lost. Do you get my point?

And education should mean enlightenment. Try to enlighten yourself and stop being emotional.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by eagleeye2: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maybe we are a nation that rewards Coup plotters. You had disdain for Democracy and jailed many people who participated in democracy. Yet, the irony of the whole Charade called Buhari (GMD) is that he wants to benefit from the same democracy he truncated.
Buhari never made any attempt to set up a time table for handing over of power to a democratically elected President, yet he wants to benefit from the democracy made possible by the sacrifices of others.
Take it from me, General Buhari (rtd) is a bloody hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

You don't want to know how much AbdulSalami stole within his short stay in office. What I am telling you is that if he chooses to come out to contest, his stealing record will be shoved in his face and all credibility will be lost. Do you get my point?

And education should mean enlightenment. Try to enlighten yourself and stop being emotional.
i am laughing in congolese#
Do you have any evidence that Abdusalami stole money? Maybe you were told during a beer parlour jist.

Did your Buhari not exonerate all past military leaders on channels Tv the other day from any wrongdoing?

Now tell me how Abdusalami or Babangida or Abacha is corrupt when the so called anti corruption czar himself said they didn't?

I think you are the one who needs to be enlightened.

Or are you among those who schooled in France?gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

i am laughing in congolese#
Do you have any evidence that Abdusalami stole money? Maybe you were told during a beer parlour jist.

Did your Buhari not exonerate all past military leaders on channels Tv the other day from any wrongdoing?

Now tell me how Abdusalami or Babangida or Abacha is corrupt when the so called anti corruption czar himself said they didn't?

I think you are the one who needs to be enlightened.

Or are you among those who schooled in France?gringrin grin

You are not clever at all. If you have always relied on beer parlour news, I am way above that stuff.

Take this list as "a shove down your throat" to know that AbdulSalami looted Nigeria's treasury within the short time he stayed and that's the more reason he and others on the list cannot come out for political office.

The original source is the World Bank and the news can be found here:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/327918-world-bank-releases-list-of-nigerian-looters.html

NAMES OF DEPOSITORS LONDON SWISS($) USA ($) GERMANY (D)

GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn 7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn

GEN ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M

REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE 1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn

GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn 1.01bn 900M

ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn 1.3bn 700M

ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M 345M

PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M 500M

GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn 800M 3.01M

MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn 150M 535M

ABDULKADIR ABACHA 700M 1.21bn 900M 471M

ALHAJI WADA NAS 600M 1.32bn 300M

TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M371M

DAN ETETE 1.12bn 1.03bn 400M 1.72bn

DON ETIBET 2.5bn 1.06bn 700M 361M

MAJ AL MUSTAPHA 600M 1.001bn 210M

ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M 1.66bn

BASHIR DALHATU 2.3bn 1.001bn 161M 1.43bn

GEN WUSHISHI 700M 1.301bn

ALH HASSAN ADAMU 300M 200M 700M

T Y DANJUMA 300M 200M 700M

GEN ISHAYA BAMAYI 120M 800M
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
eagleeye2:
Maybe we are a nation that rewards Coup plotters. You had disdain for Democracy and jailed many people who participated in democracy. Yet, the irony of the whole Charade called Buhari (GMD) is that he wants to benefit from the same democracy he truncated.
Buhari never made any attempt to set up a time table for handing over of power to a democratically elected President, yet he wants to benefit from the democracy made possible by the sacrifices of others.
Take it from me, General Buhari (rtd) is a bloody hypocrite.

Go and learn my friend! If that regime was not overthrown, the country could have even been gone long time. For the fact that Buhari ruled for a bit less than two years and didn't steal a penny of our wealth is enough reason to trust him to lead Nigeria once more.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by Orunto: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari overthrew a Democracy. That was a failure. Buhari was overthrown by IBB. That was a success for IBB. A Weak Soldier(Buhari) was overthrown by a more brilliant, sharp and an angelic genius, IBB, to put the Nation on course. IBB never overthrew Democracy. He handed over justifiably to Shonekan. That was another success for IBB. Then another very weak and dull Soldier that repeated the failures of Buhari was Abacha. Abacha tried to overthrow IBB once but did not succeed. A failure for Abacha and a success for IBB. Abacha took over from Shonekan the way Buhari took over from Shagari. Buhari and Abacha didn't win any war for Nigeria, instead they brought shame upon shame, miseries and slavery on Nigerians. IBB AND OBJ stopped Dimka's Coup. And that was in the interest of Nigeria. IBB overthrew Buhari's military rule. And that was boldly in the interest of Nigeria. IBB handed over smoothly to Shonekan. And that was in the interest of Nigeria. As this is not a topic on IBB's exploits, we shall talk on that later. Now go to the Master of them all, OBJ. The Standards of international Reputation of Nigeria today are all achieved from the exploits of OBJ. GOD BLESS OBJ. GOD BLESS IBB TOO. However, I wish to advise OBJ to stop treating ringworm, in strife with WS, while leprosy keep festering in Buhari, in APC, in bokoharam, in the Northeast, in the Caliphate, in Chad, in Cameroon, in Europe, in Saudi Arabia, in CIA etc etc. GEJ is trying. He is not a trained soldier. As the CIC, YOU AND YOUR VERY GOOD BROTHER IBB SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR HIM TO IMPLORE YOU TO ASSIST IN CONTROLLING THE TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY OF NIGERIA. IT IS THE JOB OF OBJ AND IBB BY DIVINE INTERVENTION TO ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE INTEGRITY OF NIGERIA IS IN YOUR GRASP ANYTIME ANYDAY. AGAIN, GOD BLESS THE TWO OF YOU AND GEJ TOO. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

You are not clever at all. If you have always relied on beer parlour news, I am way above that stuff.

Take this list as "a shove down your throat" to know that AbdulSalami looted Nigeria's treasury within the short time he stayed and that's the more reason he and others on the list cannot come out for political office.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/327918-world-bank-releases-list-of-nigerian-looters.html

bros we all know these guys are thieves but that isn't the reason Abdulsalami isn't interested in contesting election.

If he decides to contest tomorrow,there is nothing you and i can do about it.

Meanwhile,Buhari whom you worship and venerate said Abacha who stole the most money wasn't corrupt.

It is either the world bank is telling lies or your Buhari is deceiving you.

[size=16pt]Abacha never stole - Buhari.[/size]

Please tell us what Buhari meant by Abacha never stole. Or is it an idiomatic expression?grin gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

bros we all know these guys are thieves but that isn't the reason Abdulsalami isn't interested in contesting election.

If he decides to contest tomorrow,there is nothing you and i can do about it.

Meanwhile,Buhari whom you worship and venerate said Abacha who stole the most money wasn't corrupt.

It is either the world bank is telling lies or your Buhari is deceiving you.

[size=16pt]Abacha never stole - Buhari.[/size]

Please tell us what Buhari meant by Abacha never stole. Or is it an idiomatic expression?grin gringrin

You are a dodger! You requested for evidence to prove that AbdulSalami stole our money and I made you eat the humble pie.

Now you're bringing another funny dimension into the discuss? I give up on you because we are talking about Buhari here. I got no business with Abacha. Or did you see Buhari's name on the list?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by eagleeye2: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Go and learn my friend! If that regime was not overthrown, the country could have even been gone long time. For the fact that Buhari ruled for a bit less than two years and didn't steal a penny of our wealth is enough reason to trust him to lead Nigeria once more.
So you advocate for change through the barrel of a gun? It took Abdulsalami about a year to come up with a transition program to handover power to a democratically elected President, the same thing for OBJ.
If Buhari wasn't overthrown, by IBB would he ever have handed over power to an elected President?

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
eagleeye2:

So you advocate for change through the barrel of a gun? It took Abdulsalami about a year to come up with a transition program to handover power to a democratically elected President, the same thing for OBJ.
If Buhari wasn't overthrown, by IBB would he ever have handed over power to an elected President?

Maybe he would have and maybe he would have not, we wouldn't know that and we can only talk about what we know.

His continued stay would have been better for Nigeria as events after his overthrow have revealed. Only the bigoted ones would believe otherwise because many who have been sincere now wish that the era of 80's (especially Buhari's) is back with us.

And don't talk about AbdulSalami please. He agreed to handing over in order to keep his loots and save the battered image of the military of then. If he made any plan of not living, he would have been overthrown as well.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

We are talking about Buhari here. I got no business with Abacha. Or did you see Buhari's name on the list?
You said Buhari is contesting because he isn't corrupt.You went on to tell this board that Abdusalami would not be courageous enough to contest election because he stole our money.
You went on to prove he actually stole by posting the names of those who stole,Abacha inclusive.

Here;

[size=18pt]GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn 800M 3.01M[/size]

[size=18pt]MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn 150M 535M[/size]

From the words written in bold Abacha's family stole the most,yet your Buhari said Abacha never stole.

By Ibrahim Shuaibu
June 9, 2008

Kano — The late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, did not loot the national treasury contrary to the general impression, two military former heads of state have said.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the rememberance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

"Abacha was not a Corrupt Man". - Buhari

If Buhari in his wisdom said Abacha wasn't corrupt what makes you to want me to believe that other Nigerians on your list are corrupt?

If we are to believe Buhari,then your source is not credible.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

You said Buhari is contesting because he isn't corrupt.You went on to tell this board that Abdusalami would not be courageous enough to contest election because he stole our money.
You went on to prove he actually stole by posting the names of those who stole,Abacha inclusive.

This has rendered your source invalid.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

You are not clever at all.

You asked for a proof that AbdulSalami stole and I provided you with one. Instead of you to keep quiet and be thought a fool, you keep opening your mouth so as to remove any doubt!

So, on the ballot paper, is it Abacha or his son that will be seen there in place of Buhari?

Buhari said Abach did not loot because he didn't have any evidence to believe so. And if we now have evidence to know otherwise, how does that make Buhari become corrupt?

It's not only difficult to find dirt in distilled water, it's actually impossible.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

If Buhari in his wisdom said Abacha wasn't corrupt what makes you to want me to believe that other Nigerians on your list are corrupt?

If we are to believe Buhari,then your source is not credible.

I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

World Bank source is not credible according to jonaTANian grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

World Bank source is not credible according to jonaTANian grin grin
Good ! In other words since we all know the world Bank is very credible,then you agree Buhari is the one lying here,right?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firstly, World Bank itself is corrupt and deceitful its main purpose is to corrupt indebt and exploit Africa.

Abacha did not loot.

IBB looted as did Thief O basanjo - Thief O being the biggest looter in African history does not even appear on the list.

There is no proof however that the list was compiled by the World Bank
PassingShot:

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
GenBuhari:
Firstly, World Bank itself is corrupt and deceitful its main purpose is to corrupt indebt and exploit Africa.

Abacha did not loot.

IBB looted as did Thief O basanjo - Thief O being the biggest looter in African history does not even appear on the list.

There is no proof however that the list was compiled by the World Bank

As far as I'm concerned, all the names on that list looted our resources. I don't care what your opinion on this is.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

As far as I'm concerned, all the names on that list looted our resources. I don't care what your opinion on this is.
You now agree that Buhari lied about Abacha not stealing?
I need an answer bro

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
eagleeye2:

If you talked about democracy during Buhari's govt,you will be hounded and put in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
likata:
funny world.i doubt if 70% of poster on NL are up to 31yrs yet comes here to clamour for a man that truncated the democracy your father's fought for.
he ruled your father and you are here begging him to rule you.
Go find out from our fathers that witnessed the event of 31/12/1985, they prefer Buhari to Jonathan. Tell me whose parent that has upto unemployed graduates children that he still fends for, that wants Jonathan to win in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

You now agree that Buhari lied about Abacha not stealing?
I need an answer bro

Do you call that a lie? He simply gave an opinion which may have turned out to be wrong. Would you call that a lie? Common, stop being petty joor.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
eagleeye2:

Buhari was never ready to handover power to anybody.During his despotic rule,he never gave a hint he was prepared to handover to a democratically elected government.

Buhari's electoral loss in 2015 would be my new year special gift.How i long for the man to lose in 2015.

His disgrace would serve as a warning to other retired generals to not venture into politics.

Enough of this recycling.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Do you call that a lie? He simply gave an opinion which may have turned out to be wrong. Would you call that a lie? Common, stop being petty joor.
You are saying Buhari wasn't so sure before he declared Abacha wasn't corrupt?

Are you saying Buhari might just be making a statement without verifying it?

You see yourself? If Buhari said Abacha wasn't corrupt and it turned out that the latter was corrupt,what makes you think Buhari wasn't a custodian of Abacha's loot?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
idumuose:

You are saying Buhari wasn't so sure before he declared Abacha wasn't corrupt?

Are you saying Buhari might just be making a statement without verifying it?

You see yourself? If Buhari said Abacha wasn't corrupt and it turned out that the latter was corrupt,what makes you think Buhari wasn't a custodian of Abacha's loot?

Look at this one turning logic on its head!

OK, what makes you sure that Buhari is the custodian of Abacha loot? Try to be pragmatic!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Buhari formed an opinion according to you since 2008 - 6 years after he hasn't debunked it,right?
An opinion is a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You are a cofirmed goathead to still have such disturbing audacity to spew such gibberish and silly post in defence of your Buhari that his statement about Abacha not being corrupt should be classified as an opinion .I just make trolls like you feel in charge of conversations so that you will be allowed to exhibit your stupidity as always!!

As an APC member,you didn't disappoint me.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Look at this one turning logic on its head!

OK, what make you sure that Buhari is the custodian of Abacha loot? Try to be pragmatic!
What made you think that Buhari's statement might have been an expression of opinion.Are you a mind reader?

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by anonimi: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

See very clever person wey still dey circulate dem-say, dem-say rumour news of beer parlour gist angry

Shey World Bank nor get web site ni abi wetin

In any case your pretending fellow A-Looter comrade of those on the beer parlour list said they did not steal our money. So is it not better for you to ask him what he knows but has FAILED to tell you instead of embarrassing yourself spreading FAKE news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
anonimi:

See very clever person wey still dey circulate dem-say, dem-say rumour news of beer parlour gist angry

In any case your pretending fellow A-Looter comrade of those on the beer parlour list said they did not steal our money. So is it not better for you to ask him what he knows but has FAILED to tell you instead of embarrassing yourself spreading FAKE news

I have never known you to engage in any discussion in civil manner. Many times you've run away from threads whenever it became obvious you've been humbled.

Even your oga at the top, Mr. Clueless has not been able to come up with anything remotely connected to Buhary having anything to do with stealing or looting despite all monies and efforts spent.

So, engaging you in any discussion relating to that will amount to a waste of my valuable time.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by appini: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was old enough to understand that Nigerians was passing through a difficult time during Buhari's regime, almost everyday i do see military policemen beating and harassing innocent civilians.

There was a day near my school a middle aged man whom was almost beaten to death by Buhari military policemen because, he committed a traffic offence; i can still remember vividly the man's children was crying and begging the soldiers to pardon their father.

The beating made him urinate on his trousers and the soldiers never mind the kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 by idumuose(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
anonimi:

I wonder oo!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest African Countries 2015: See How The Giants Have Fallen / Enugu Airport: Sahara Reporters' Publication False And Malicious - Stella Oduah / How Authentic Is Wealthfield Cooperative ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.