Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? (677 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
This question has been bodering my mind for so long. You will see couples after thier wedding, two or three weeks later, check their fingers and you see no ring again.
And some people would even go beyond extreme, purchasing super expensive wedding rings, but at the end of the day, you see them with no rings again.

If that should be the case, why then is it a must to establish rings on wedding day?

What's your view on this

Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by misterjosh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
You're right and I don't know why either. I know a whole lot of married guys who don't wear their rings and I must say that it's common with me (women do it too though).
Well, I don't intend wearing one 'if' I get married (not my thing).
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nothing really, If you ask me; To deter predators away.
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by yinpet: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
For opening beer ... lolz
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:
You're right and I don't know why either. I know a whole lot of married guys who don't wear their rings and I must say that it's common with me (women do it too though).
Well, I don't intend wearing one 'if' I get married (not my thing).

buh if ur boo says it's a must, u must wear those ring every nw nd then, wah will u do?
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
yinpet:
For opening beer ... lolz

weddin ring, 4 opening beer? Nawa 4 u
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Nothing really, If you ask me; To deter predators away.

buh their re sum guy who will neva desist frm u, weddin ring or no weddin ring
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
2undexy:

buh their re sum guy who will neva desist frm u, weddin ring or no weddin ring
YEAH...That's true.
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
To keep the scavenging guys/ladies @bay
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
2undexy:

buh if ur boo says it's a must, u must wear those ring every nw nd then, wah will u do?
I will only do that if he does the same. I can be stubborn sha...maybe I will, maybe I wouldn't but it's not really my thing.
Re: What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
ewa na beans ehhhh na beans oo ewa

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Guys Who Do Evil To Make Money Just To Imprees Ladies/girls. / What An Expression Of Love!... See Photo / 5 Love Enviness On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.