Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... (6932 Views)

Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) / Video Of APC Politician Performing Rituals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by ibson99(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
APC satanic party? The last time I checked it was PDP dat the witches and wizards endorsed...
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by Princewill1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Anothing good will ever come out of this demonic party called APC!
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
ibson99:
APC satanic party? The last time I checked it was PDP dat the witches and wizards endorsed...

Witches and wizards does not mean they are evil or stupid like the reformatory Christians made out. They are mostly wise and intuitive people that questions dogmas.
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by kestolove95(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

PDP are so immature,they keep coming up with different lies,it will get to a stage they'd post clips of very old or uncommon ritual movies online and claim it's APC,just trying to link everything bad to Buhari and Osinbajo
my bro,hw I wish u knw hw I hate buhari wit passion...bt cox of all tinx such as dix post..i decided to do. my research. on d man call buhari...2day I mst. tell u am his number fan..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by oduz: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
voltron:
But this practice is common across africa.. nothing new. Even Fashola had to suck on the titties of a River Goddess Tinubu brought all the way from Osun State.. no Biggie.. it did not stop him from building lagos

WombRaiders:
Ritual killings and abductions spiked during the run off to the gubernatorial elections in Ekiti and Osun.
Aregberascal is a confirmed voodoo priest who dabbles traditional fetish Ifa worship with ancient dark Islamic mysticism. His career started off as a marabou to Tinubu.
That is why Tinubu who is neck deep in fetish acts demanded that voters arm themselves with charms.

My Dear Naija YOUTHS, the SEEDS of LIES that u PLANT today for the FUN of it, are bound to affect u in future,

For your CREATOR can SEE through ALL these LIES, & has ADEQUATE compensation, awaiting U for the FUN of it, enough said ........
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by Ilekokonit: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Who uploaded the video onto Youtube ?

Answer :- "His Eminence ArchBishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin" a.k.a Jehovah Sharp-Sharp who claims to have caught a witch by the Holy Ghost in the form of an owl.
https://www.facebook.com/archbishopsamsonmustapha/photos_stream

See more photos from Jehovah Sharp-Sharp's Facebook page to decide his credibility or not

This same Jehovah Sharp-Sharp is described in an online article as notorious for performing fake miracles and rituals
http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=27288

Jehovah Sharp-Sharp is a man who claims to have inside knowledge of how marine spirits operate ? See his church flyers below.

In the video of the "SUPPOSED" APC politician, the "babalawo's or their assistants in the background voices can be heard putting words into the "supposed" politicians mouth and telling him to ask for forgiveness and protection for monies he has already stolen and "is yet to steal". Now a credible babalawo would not do that and will definitely not capture the whole thing on video except if it is a clear case of a set up using someone who resembles the politician or deceiving the fetish politician with a fake babalawo armed with an undercover video.

Nigerian politicians of ALL parties are known to be fetish along with top Civil servants but a babalawo capturing a client on hidden camera smells of desperation by the PDP member Jehova sharp-sharp who uploaded the video onto Youtube.

Proof that "His Eminence ArchBishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin" a.k.a Jehovah Sharp-Sharp is a PDP member.
Here he is in a video calling Bamamga Tukur a living legend and comparing him to Mandela at an award dinner at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos.

Start watching from the 25:28 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDdIL506Hc?t=25m28s

In the "supposed" APC politician video published to youtube on 29 Dec 2014, Jehova sharp-sharp states thus :- I am a Pastor of one of the largest single sitting congregation in the world. I am not a card carrying member of the PDP nor for APC, but a prophet and an advocate for the oppressed and voiceless citizens of Nigeria.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is innocent. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a man who for the sake of his people and country, went to the wailing wall in Israel to pray. Nigerians please vote for a praying President(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Namadi Sambo) / Jimi Agbaje and all other candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Jehovah Sharp Sharp says he is a Pastor of one of the largest single sitting congregation in the world. Does the below video of him ministering in his church point to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkn_7WvrVNc

PDP member Jehovah Sharp-Sharp's fetishness and lack of credibility worsens below when you see the pictures of his churches handbills where he claims to have inside knowledge of how marine spirits operate. See below

Another misguided flyer of Jehovah Sharp-Sharp that you can find online claims that a woman Vomits out Fibroid after a deliverance session he conducted. Jehovah Sharp-Sharp fails to realise that this is impossible because the mouth has absolutely no connection to the womb where fibroid resides.

So, Jehovah Sharp-Sharp a.k.a PDP marabout once again fails the test of credibility.

More photos and flyers from PDP agent / marabout Jehovah Sharp-Sharp can be found below :-
https://www.facebook.com/archbishopsamsonmustapha/photos/

Is it not the same ‘Jehovah Sharp Sharp’ that said Boko Haram members in prison custody communicate with their colleagues through phones sent to them by some highly placed Nigerians and that these cell phones are sent through cooked foods, like Semovita.

He claimed he knows those behind Boko Haram including serving Ministers and vowed to expose them at the right time. He also claimed that if the powers that be agree with his conditions, he will help to free the Chibok girls within one month with a game plan that he has.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/05/27/jehovah-sharp-sharp-g-o-says-boko-haram-members-live-lagos-vows-name-sponsors/

With the amount of deceit, misinformation, desperation and scheming that is coming to light, this 2015 elections might turn out to be do or die afterall.

Its just too tiring keeping up with the intrigues of Nigerian politicians of ALL parties.

But Goodluck's association and belief in Jehova-Sharp-Sharp (who is a consultant marabout for PDP big wigs as shown in the first video above) has exposed Jonathan for being fetish, small minded and incapable of thinking through things without consulting marabouts disguised as pastors.

Once again Goodluck has shot himself in the foot by being too cunning and relying on an evidently Fake Pastor cum Marabout to fight his battles for him.

On a bigger scale, it tells you the extent that Nigerian Politicians of ALL Parties will go to get or hold on to power and is a big signal for me to personally steer clear of all Nigerian Politicians as they are ALL evil people with a few notable exceptions.

By the way, how did PDP's Pastor Marabout "Jehovah Sharp Sharp" get this kind of video if he is not himself occultic

Below are photos and flyers from PDP's Marabout in Chief - Jehovah Sharp Sharp :-

Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
oduz:

My Dear Naija YOUTHS, the SEEDS of LIES that u PLANT today for the FUN of it, are bound to affect u in future, for the FUN of it

For your CREATOR can SEE through ALL these LIES, & has ADEQUATE compensation, awaiting U for the FUN of it, enough said ........

Like he saw through the lies of his Pastors and Preachers abi? shiioooor! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by D9ty7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is a case of a pot calling kettle black. What was the pastor doing in the bush at that time? If not to do the same thing the politician is doing.
Abeg, its 2015, give us better news.
Re: Apc Politician Caught On Tape Performing Rituals..... by TylerDurden: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
one of Tinubu's boys that want Ambode out

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House / Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats / Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.