Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? (745 Views)

A Nairalander's New Year Speech / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by tenry(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
As for me, I want him to reduce fuel price,what about you?
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by alberto2k(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fellow Nigerians
Due to my incompetence to rule this country
I hearby step down as president of Nigeria
I'm sorry for doing nothing all this years
I know I've failed u
But there's someone who can bring about a change in this beloved country
Vote GMB come 2015 general elections
Thank you!..

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by OLAplusONE(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Well, I don't want want him to start the speech with the usual word "Fellow Nigerians" , he should rather say "fellow cabals" ........ As Simple as that

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by freshness2020: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
...better fresh air! Don't miss it!
...in other news; GEJ has been returned to office for Second Term!
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by godsamist: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Infact to recover all stolen billions from his cabinets and cronies..
Paying all debts to over70.000 workers
And tell us the truth about the state of nation and tell us the nation's destiny from the look of things
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Total removal of fuel subsidy..gringrin..that would be his own technical KO..
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
I want him to confess he used otuoke juju kororo to hypnotis us into voting for him in 2011 and announce that he concedes to his cluelessness thereby resigning from his post to go back to his animals in whatever zoo he's suppose to be working jejeli... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by BRAV0O(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
He should just implement any of his ill strategy that will make us go on strike abeg grin e pain me cus due to coming election he wouldn't want to do it , that would av be one of those everlasting gift from him
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by IanDiamonds: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
What I expect from him

"I have failed you all, and as a result I am stepping down"

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nothing.
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Resignation for not bringing back our chibokgirls embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by abacusCm(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
I want his speech to go this way:
due to my incompetency and cluelessness,i decide to stepdown and refund all the money have embezzled to date.SaiBuhari.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by Kolade354(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
The wicked mad should reduce fuel price from #97 back to #65. That is the only way the masses can enjoy his govt. Failure to do he and his Igbo people are going bact to otueke. Only wicked people cause hardship for others.
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by SweetJoystick(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nothing else other than "Nigerians will appreciate me when I leave office" grin
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by clevvermind(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
alberto2k:
Fellow Nigerians
Due to my incompetence to rule this country
I hearby step down as president of Nigeria
I'm sorry for doing nothing all this years
I know I've failed u
But there's someone who can bring about a change in this beloved country
Vote GMB come 2015 general elections
Thank you!..
if this happens, i will go naked tomorrow.
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by egift(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Increased Importation Tariff on Cars

#Change 2015.
Re: What Are You Expecting Frm Mr President Tomorrow As His New Year Speech? by Alphaoscar: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
nothing meaningful ever come out of his mouth and we are expecting the usual trash.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! / Madeinksu Is Giving Out Call Cards To All Those Who Supports Buhari / Olusegun Obasanjo Declares He Is Now ‘ABJ’ - Anything But Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.