Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,187 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians (24793 Views)

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Inkredible(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
tell them o angry all these girls of nowadays! the thing go dey shuk them, instead make them plead blood of Jesus, them go go do am embarassed
keep ur virginity and be glad u did!
N u kept urs abi? SMH!!! anyways, HNY
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by culjane46(f): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
She for tell me say she be vero NA abegi I must taste my guy before marriage Oo. Sure thing [color=#000099][/color]
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Fkhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Natasha2:

hahaha lmao, grin I know one can't tell if a guy is a virgin except the guy, but all i'm saying is it will be more rewarding if a girl keeps herself for a guy who has never touched a lady.

I still don't see any reason why I should be a bathroom for a dirty pr1ck grin can't believe I said that
grin
i have noticed you a bit,and i conclude you are an interesting and sweet lady..i like you dazzal
wink
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Inkredible:

keep the hny to yaslf angry
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Inkredible:

keep the hny to yaslf jare.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by encryptjay(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Good advice but will they listen?
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Inkredible(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
keep the hny to yaslf jare.
U Neva still forgive me eeh sweetie....
#HappyNewYear2myHeartbeat grin
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by obowunmi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
What if the guy is impotent.....you divorce him? angry angry
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fkhalifa:
i have noticed you a bit,and i conclude you are an interesting and sweet lady..i like you dazzal
wink
k grin

Thanks wink BTW Happy New year in 2hrs 45 mins time cheesy
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by FuturePresido30(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
We are still waiting for another single or has she turned to a counselor?

She should leave people and their virginity and concentrate on her career
U spot them by em' comments
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Lilamartedi(f): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
too bad.
Aklofs:
non vs b lyk---->
FuturePresido30:
U spot them by em' comments
Happy New Year to Y'all. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Misogynist2014(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
NewsINigeria:
ok

BIBLICAL JOURNEY: Our FAMOUS journey began at
Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw
Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at
Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the
beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly
“Samuel, Samuel”. At a stage, the first and second
Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra,
Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job,
their brother.
Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his
children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastics and
Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period
that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in
Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By
that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveld in
the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem.
Moreover, Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who
introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah
whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old
tradition, Matthew, mark, luke and john got
involved in Acts with the Romans who were
behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always
at Loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too,
Ephesians realize that the Philippians were close to
the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that
they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to
the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger
brother how to read and write Hebrew.
On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to
him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the
Revelation of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST…..
As you read this, this evening, May God bless you
and your family, remove from you failures and sorrows in Jesus name Amen. Any
exam you are going to write will be all success in JESUS Name.
Happy New Year in less than 7 hours.
Splendid!
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Dreyl(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
same to you Dear! wink
vicky where is my new year kiss? smiley
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
The only beautiful thing about abstenance is safety. But the clock can never be turned back and it is just one short life,which ever way you live it.

Have sex,but play safe. Whether your punami is hollow or air tight, it makes no difference,what matters is how you use it and carry yourself.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by myouri(f): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
I love it when celebz encourage peepz Esp about virginity. Even if she aint a virgin..her words might save lives n help people keep Jehovah'z law abou pre-marital sex. Virgin or No virgin..its never late to do the right thing... The soul might be willing, Flesh might be weak buh Jehovah'z grace will keep Me going# TeamVtillWN!

1 Like

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by FuturePresido30(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Wish u d best dear **winks**
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by anigbajumo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
I jst dnt knw y,I always underate virgin.I dnt respect dem 4once....d truth is dat I can neva date or marry virgin...u ar v ?nd wat s dat mean
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nmeri17: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
blesseddivah:

Who's own is not dere again?

pictures of it still there or u have dashed it to that ugly boy
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
NewsINigeria:
ok

BIBLICAL JOURNEY: Our FAMOUS journey began at
Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw
Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at
Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the
beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly
“Samuel, Samuel”. At a stage, the first and second
Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra,
Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job,
their brother.
Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his
children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastics and
Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period
that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in
Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By
that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveld in
the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem.
Moreover, Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who
introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah
whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old
tradition, Matthew, mark, luke and john got
involved in Acts with the Romans who were
behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always
at Loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too,
Ephesians realize that the Philippians were close to
the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that
they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to
the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger
brother how to read and write Hebrew.
On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to
him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the
Revelation of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST…..
As you read this, this evening, May God bless yo
and your family, remove from you failures and sorrows in Jesus name Amen. Any
exam you are going to write will be all success in JESUS Name.
Happy New Year in less than 7 hours.
Amen
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by toshmann(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
Keep your privates to yourself and wedded partner – Singer Jodie speaks on virginity

Nigerian singer Jodie, who rocked the waves with her ‘Kuchi kuchi’ song once revealed she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage.

In a new interview with Ynaija, the singer re-affirmed her position on sex and virginity, saying :

“The question of sex and virginity is a private one…there are many people out there who don’t know who they are or where they are going. Forget the media hype and paparazzi: if people would truthfully bare their inner thoughts, no one wants to stay with someone who is “the national cake”.

Keep your privates to yourself and your wedded partner. Forget all that “new age” or “modern” talk on sex and virginity. It may look “cool” to be a sexually loose person on television or magazines, but in real life, people actually respect those who have self control. If the whole world says virginity is archaic, would you want your daughter/son to “go with the flow”

Delving on to how she sees the Nigerian music industry, she said “I think it’s a bit too clone-like: most people are singing about the same things or using the same beats – as long as everyone is dancing. Although there is a huge growth (business-wise) there is almost no individuality and creativity. If money is the only goal, then that is not a bad thing; but if there are other reasons for music (and I believe there are), then award-giving institutions should reevaluate and reset their goals and actions.
Not everyone can continue singing “sensible” and “creative” music if, at the end of the day, the ones who do the very opposite are greatly rewarded financially and otherwise. I cannot count how many times I’ve heard Nigerians, public figures and people whose opinions are widely respected say, “Nigerian artistes sing meaningless songs.” I’ve heard such on radio, television and even read write-ups about it on social media; but when it comes to reward, almost no one wants to recognize or reward the very few who render quality. It means that artistes are rewarded for doing the things that people claim shouldn’t be done.

“It takes an inner compass or a peculiar goal to continue on the quality lane even though you most likely will not be rewarded in cash or through fame. There are some meaningful songs out there, but I’m sure we know which type tops the charts”, she said.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/29/keep-privates-wedded-partner-singer-jodie-speaks-virginity/

This is the kind of talk that causes problems in this world. If you no wan make umuafrika happy, why dont you just close your legs. . . . and your mouth? angry
Now you are spreading this message of hate, emotional violence and psychological higilidi-Pigilidi. What d'you want us to do now? Buy soap everyday? Literarily live in the bathroom? Huh? Answer me angry

Pls pretty girls, dont listen to her, be "nice" to dudes, your love(making) keeps us alive and kicking cheesy
We love y'all kiss

Ugly girls can follow her advice.

Happy New year my cuties wink

1 Like

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by KLand(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Supported! #up team no sex before marriage.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Aklofs: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
are u a virgin?
only virgins are allowed 2 greet me!
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by blesseddivah(f): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Nmeri17:

pictures of it still there or u have dashed it to that ugly boy

Lmao...
Happy new yearrrrr
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by jaytee01(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
tell them o angry all these girls of nowadays! the thing go dey shuk them, instead make them plead blood of Jesus, them go go do am embarassed
keep ur virginity and be glad u did!
Sorry ooo. But are you a virgin?
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by jaytee01(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2015
yahaya2014:
No mine them oooo, corrupt minds
See pastor ooo. Wetin bring kom ds kain thread?
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by tola9ja: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Lilamartedi(f): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Aklofs:

are u a virgin?
only virgins are allowed 2 greet me!
My friend go and sleep. Why should I discuss my virginity status with you?

Anyhow, it's a new year, ain't got time to exchange words cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Lilamartedi(f): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Dreyl:
same to you Dear! wink
vicky where is my new year kiss? smiley
kiss
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Sarhamsyn(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2015
help me ask Jodie if she keep hers
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2015
jaytee01:
Sorry ooo. But are you a virgin?
yes
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Dreyl(m): 5:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
kiss
happy new year sweet. cheesy
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Dreyl(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes
story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Covers Vibesng Magazine / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt / Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.