Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians (24818 Views)

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by shedraq1: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
tell them o angry all these girls of nowadays! the thing go dey shuk them, instead make them plead blood of Jesus, them go go do am embarassed
keep ur virginity and be glad u did!

Look who's talking like say she be virgin
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by queenbesha(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
Na so.

That is how they would be spoiling show for guys. They wont say this kind of nonsense around November or early December, it is on the 31st when I have spent money on Xmas gift, boxing day gift and new year gift that this kinda thing makes FP.

Anyway, I am not collecting her virginity, I am helping her hold it. After sex, I would give her back.

Its so so sad how some people choose to vehemently ignore the clear bible principle and standard on morality!!!

This trashy write-up shows how morally loose people are.

Am nt saying am perfect, after all, nobody is perfect. But our imperfection is no excuse to abandon morality!

Now, come to this: if virginity was valid in the days of our forefathers, what what makes it invalid now? Is it not the same Bible we are using? Or is it not the same God we are worshipping?
Guy u beta be careful with what u say. If u want to continue with your loose conduct, you are very free...but don't try to mock those who choose to do the right thing...*no offence*
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by queenbesha(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
Na so.

That is how they would be spoiling show for guys. They wont say this kind of nonsense around November or early December, it is on the 31st when I have spent money on Xmas gift, boxing day gift and new year gift that this kinda thing makes FP.

Anyway, I am not collecting her virginity, I am helping her hold it. After sex, I would give her back.

Its so so sad how some people choose to vehemently ignore the clear bible principle and standard on morality!!!

This trashy write-up shows how morally loose people are.

Am nt saying am perfect, after all, nobody is perfect. But our imperfection is no excuse to abandon morality!

Now, come to this: if virginity was valid in the days of our forefathers, what what makes it invalid now? Is it not the same Bible we are using? Or is it not the same God we are worshipping?

Guy u beta be careful with what u say. If u want to continue with your loose conduct, you are very free...but don't try to mock those who choose to do the right thing...*no offence*
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by shedraq1: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Natasha2:

hahaha lmao, grin I know one can't tell if a guy is a virgin except the guy, but all i'm saying is it will be more rewarding if a girl keeps herself for a guy who has never touched a lady.

I still don't see any reason why I should be a bathroom for a dirty pr1ck grin can't believe I said that
grin

Look who is talking, b4 you reach 300level in school at least 3 dirty pr1ck would gone inside you
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by shedraq1: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Who's own is not dere again?

I am sure your own is no longer there because as a girl thinketh and writeth so is she...see proof
Personal text: loverofCHRIST & fashion... stayingsexyisinme...

At least friendship with the world(love of fashion) is enmity with God
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
shedraq1:

Look who is talking, b4 you reach 300level in school at least 3 dirty pr1ck would gone inside you

[size=15pt]nigga mind your business na undecided this is 2015

Mr notice me or I die mtchewwww You have been noticed undecided [/size]
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Successdude(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
.If u like keep virginity ,if you like don't keep Virginity,if your partner would respect and love, he/she will not minding ur virginity....
And u didn't notice virginity can be d basis for love/respect ?
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Successdude(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
.If u like keep virginity ,if you like don't keep Virginity,if your partner would respect and love, he/she will not minding ur virginity....
And u didn't notice virginity is a source for love/respect ?
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by blesseddivah(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
shedraq1:

I am sure your own is no longer there because as a girl thinketh and writeth so is she...see proof
Personal text: loverofCHRIST & fashion... stayingsexyisinme...

At least friendship with the world(love of fashion) is enmity with God
Lmao are u kidding me
If a girl loves fashion and is sexy it means she ain't clean
U need to be updated
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by David4best(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
The best solution is to impose sharia Law on everybody in order to increase virginity among Nigerian girls and reduce sexual immorality among the youth. By the time one leg, eye or one leg will be removed or cut off because of sexual immorality or several stroke of kain, everybody(all girls) will strife for virginity. But Nigeria is a mixed religion country and the bible does not permit sharia law except Islam. Buhari may or may not impose sharia law in the whole Nigeria if he win the presidency
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Sweetmarriage: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
virgins be like
"sex is overrated. do not taste it embarassed"

i challenge u to taste it just ONCE and yo testimony will change to sex is underrated cheesy

Dear, no one is saying you shouldn't or wouldn't taste it. Just do it with your married husband or wife alone. That is the sweetest.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nmeri17: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Dear, no one is saying you shouldn't or wouldn't taste it. Just do it with your married husband or wife alone. That is the sweetest.

tomorrow is not guaranteed my dear. what if in waiting for the perfect/sweetest moment the person dies?? what is even the guarantee that this person you've been waiting for will make it sweetest you're just working on assumptions

happy new year btw smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nmeri17: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lmao...
Happy new yearrrrr

smiley smiley
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
#Proudlyvirgin..

Till my wedding night.

Thanks to God who has been my helper and comforter all dese while!.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

hanks alot for this wonderful post dear..u re a darling indeed!.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
So is she tryna say she's a virgin?
And if she is...so she hasn't MMasturbated before?
Wow .... If she hasn't despite all the temptations in this age then she's really cool then
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by saolbuk(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
NewsINigeria:
ok

BIBLICAL JOURNEY: Our FAMOUS journey began at
Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw
Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at
Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the
beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly
“Samuel, Samuel”. At a stage, the first and second
Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra,
Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job,
their brother.
Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his
children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastics and
Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period
that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in
Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By
that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveld in
the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem.
Moreover, Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who
introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah
whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old
tradition, Matthew, mark, luke and john got
involved in Acts with the Romans who were
behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always
at Loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too,
Ephesians realize that the Philippians were close to
the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that
they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to
the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger
brother how to read and write Hebrew.
On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to
him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the
Revelation of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST…..
As you read this, this evening, May God bless you
and your family, remove from you failures and sorrows in Jesus name Amen. Any
exam you are going to write will be all success in JESUS Name.
Happy New Year in less than 7 hours.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2015
myouri:
I love it when celebz encourage peepz Esp about virginity. Even if she aint a virgin..her words might save lives n help people keep Jehovah'z law abou pre-marital sex. Virgin or No virgin..its never late to do the right thing... The soul might be willing, Flesh might be weak buh Jehovah'z grace will keep Me going# TeamVtillWN!
dats my watch word dear...thanks for d info.
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 02, 2015
anigbajumo:
I jst dnt knw y,I always underate virgin.I dnt respect dem 4once....d truth is dat I can neva date or marry virgin...u ar v ?nd wat s dat mean
when u marry and start giving birth, tell ur daughters to break dere virginity at d age of 14..if u like hate virgins, i don"t care...mtschewwmm
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by myouri(f): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2015
bestdeals0:
dats my watch word dear...thanks for d info.
Hehe..Its Nothing
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by anigbajumo(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2015
bestdeals0:
when u marry and start giving birth, tell ur daughters to break dere virginity at d age of 14..if u like hate virgins, i don"t care...mtschewwmm
nd wat s new in dat,
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by kidwave(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
This Chinese woman is too lazy she carries her baby in her handbag

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/shocker-meet-chinese-woman-who-carries.html
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by dammiecool(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians by Fkhalifa(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
i can understand the laughter, d babe probably got engaged before d sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Kamara Faani: Chacha Eke Celebrates Daughter's 5th Birthday / Mercy Aigbe Bags Naija Taxi Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.