Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? (2053 Views)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
1. Once upon a time, Mr. President (GEJ) promised to provide inter/intra city buses to aid and ease movements around cities in Nigeria in the wake of the fuel subsidy removal. It's thousands of days already and we haven't seen any of such buses in almost 35 states of the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/1143420/where-buses-gej-promised-us/2

2. He promised to provide energy saving bulbs as a matter of urgency. But we re yet to see any.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-to-distribute-energy-efficient-bulbs/

Has he forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by obiZEAL(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
...so you believed

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
You can buy energy saving bulbs at your local shop in many cities (use them quite frequently myself)...but the buses...hmmm....very limited (especially in the capital).

Modified:

If you want an efficient bus service in your city....or LGA...ye might have to pay extra taxes...because I doubt govt would be able to provide bus services in all the cities in the country.....regardless of what the FG says.
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
obiZEAL:
...so you believed

You mean I shouldn't believe somebody who swore to care of and protect me?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by BRAV0O(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
The promises are still inside mummy Pej belly grin she never gave birth to them , remember Gej said nigerians suffering today's like a pregnant woman that we'll feel relief when she gave birth. I just dey wonder how long mummy Pej will carry us inside her belly grin #stillinthestrikemood #gejdosomething #giveusstrike

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
E dey high sea naw, small tym e go enta lower sea then river niger..
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
The ship bringing them got capsized nd drown in the Mediterranean sea…angry
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by LRNZH(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ and Promise? In one sentence? shocked shocked shocked

Ask for Stable Power promised in January, 2011 and Refineries promised in January 2012.

I wonder what he will promise in January, 2015.

We forgive him for Bulbs but Power and Refineries?

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by jamace(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
BRAV0O:
The promises are still inside mummy Pej belly grin she never gave birth to them , remember Gej said nigerians suffering today's like a pregnant woman that we'll feel relief when she gave birth. I just dey wonder how long mummy Pej will carry us inside her belly grin #stillinthestrikemood #gejdosomething #giveusstrike
The buses have already been provided to all the states in the federation. Find out from your governors.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by seniorklop: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Believe that...and u can believe anything. Afterall, he now wear presidential shoes8-)

Why should he bother if u trek from from lag to ibadan?

Change #TeamGMB

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
emmyrichie:
1. Once upon a time, Mr. President (GEJ) promised to provide inter/intra city buses to aid and ease movements around cities in Nigeria in the wake of the fuel subsidy removal. It's thousands of days already and we haven't seen any of such buses in almost 35 states of the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/1143420/where-buses-gej-promised-us/2

2. He promised to provide energy saving bulbs as a matter of urgency. But we re yet to see any.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-to-distribute-energy-efficient-bulbs/

Has he forgotten?

Ask ur state governor were the buses given to him for ur state are and don't fail to also ask him about the were about of the monthly federal allocations he goes to abuja to collect.

Pls don't also fail to ask him about ur states monthly IGR ok!

U can also make use of the FOI BILL to get these infos from him incase he snubs u.

Charity begins from home.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by pafra(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
I noticed that those that are supporting GEJ are supporting him base on religious and ethnic grounds. They can't tell you one thing he has done for the country.

I just pity the future of this country in the hands of GEJ in the next four years.

No matter your argument this set already has a mind set.

GEJ IS NOT WORTH BEEN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by BRAV0O(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
The buses have already been provided to all the states in the federation. Find out from your governors.
Liars Liars ! The bus provided for every states on tv ba ? Maybe you don't even know what u're saying!
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:

Now u can see how ignorant most NL OP's and commenters are.

The OP is deformed since he is not informed

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by jamace(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
BRAV0O:
Liars Liars ! The bus provided for every states on tv ba ? Maybe you don't even know what u're saying!
Have you asked your governor?
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
BRAV0O:

Ignorance is worse than ebola
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
You may need to ask your state governor

I have been inside one or 2 of them here in Lagos

Money was provided for these buses and the state governors need to come up with what happened the buses

Your hate and one-sided claim to change will not let you be

#some are packed somewhere and not used or given to close cronies for commercial purpose

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by BRAV0O(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
Have you asked your governor?
what are u saying pls I didn't get you cus not any nigeria governors promise to provide the bus it was Gej live on national tv that promise to do so ?
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by BRAV0O(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
byrron:

Ignorance is worse than ebola
what's this 1 saying ? Shay u get ebola nii ? shocked
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
BRAV0O:
not any nigeria governors promise to provide the bus it was Gej live on national tv that promise to do so ?

This is the highest form of ignorance and lack of comprehension.

When u watch the tv next time, try and understand what is been said before coming here on NL to dish out ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
byrron:

Ask ur state governor were the buses given to him for ur state are and don't fail to also ask him about the were about of the monthly federal allocations he goes to abuja to collect.

U can also make use of the FOI BILL to get these infos from him incase he snubs u.

Go and read Common Mistakes in English. It will help you a lot.
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by obiZEAL(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
emmyrichie:

You mean I shouldn't believe somebody who swore to care for and protect me?
Lolz....u've seen it now
If you like vote him again
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by obiZEAL(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
emmyrichie:

You mean I shouldn't believe somebody who swore to care for and protect me?
Lolz....u've seen it now
If you like vote him again.
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Go and read Common Mistakes in English. It will help you a lot.

Mr prof In common mistakes In english, Is that all u have got or is this ur understanding of the issue in discuss?

Smh
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by LRNZH(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
byrron:

Mr prof In common mistakes In english, Is that all u have got or is this ur understanding of the issue in discuss?

Smh

There is a flaw in your 'Ask your Governor' stance.

If indeed the Governors have them- buses and energy saving light bulbs but we Nigerians have not sighted them. Why is the FG not asking questions? This can't happen under OBJ. He will call them out.

When we point out that GEJ's body language encourages corruption, this is what we mean.

Anyway, I'm asking about stable Power and Refineries as GEJ promised. Should I ask my Governor too?
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
You no sabi where dem de sell energy saving bulbs? Shey u go wait till GEJ buy the bulb for you? Moreover who are those people still using those 50 naira bulbs and consuming our energy
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
byrron:

All these things you mentioned I already know where, when and how to do...

I'd rather you don't change the course of this thread.

I know where and whom I directed my question to/at.

If you can't answer, just say you have no idea.

Thanks!
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by schrondinger: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
pafra:
I noticed that those that are supporting GEJ are supporting him base on religious and ethnic grounds. They can't tell you one thing he has done for the country.

I just pity the future of this country in the hands of GEJ in the next four years.

No matter your argument this set already has a mind set.

GEJ IS NOT WORTH BEEN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN
sentiment apart,that is the plain truth.
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
gboss4sure:
You no sabi where dem de sell energy saving bulbs? Shey u go wait till GEJ buy the bulb for you? Moreover who are those people still using those 50 naira bulbs and consuming our energy

Dude! I sabi where the bulbs are been sold... One thing you must know is that, nobody forced him into making those promises that aren't feasible.

If he can't deliver on those promises, why then did he make them in the first instance?
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
LRNZH:

There is a flaw in your 'Ask your Governor' stance.

If indeed the Governors have them- buses and energy saving light bulbs but we Nigerians have not sighted them. Why is the FG not asking questions? This can't happen under OBJ. He will call them out.

When we point out that GEJ's body language encourages corruption, this is what we mean.

Anyway, I'm asking about stable Power and Refineries as GEJ promised. Should I ask my Governor too?

Who are the "we Nigerians", U can only speak for urself bro because I saw some in kaduna state sometimes in march when I visited.

You think our brain dead and Oliver twist governors that only knows how to get to abuja to collect their federal monthly allocation will just keep quite all these while without demanding for those federal assisted mass transit buses?

U have a problem with gej but I have a problem with both gej and all the 36 state governors irrespective of their political party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
BRAV0O:
what are u saying pls I didn't get you cus not any nigeria governors promise to provide the bus it was Gej live on national tv that promise to do so ?
SURE-P fund meant for the provision of the buses already disbursed to the governors.
Re: Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
emmyrichie:

All these things you mentioned I already know where, when and how to do...

I'd rather you don't change the course of this thread.

I know where and whom I directed my question to/at.

If you can't answer, just say you have no idea.

Thanks!

All the 36 state governors got the sure p assisted mass transit buses.
I saw some of those buses in kaduna

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Sam Chukwu, AIG Mbu Plotting To Rig Elections In Southwest - Sahara Reporters / Obi Of Onitsha Places Curse On APC For Holding Campaign On Ofala Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.