Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice (1142 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) / The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice by Justcash(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have decided to campaign against electoral violence in Nigeria. I will devote my time to this in 2015.

Dear Nairalanders,

Please vote for your preferred candidates and respect the votes of other Nigerians. No politician is worth a human life. The beauty of democracy is in the ability to make a choice and watch the impact of the voting power of the masses.

ABHORE VIOLENCE, DISCOURAGE POGROM AND ENCOURAGE DEMOCRACY. WE MUST PROTECT OUR VOTES AND MAKE THEM COUNT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OUTCOME.

I want to wish Nairalanders happy new year. May we all live to see 2016.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice by Justcash(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Use your vote and respect the will of the majority. SAY NO TO VIOLENCE NO MATTER THE OUTCOME #saynotoelectoralviolence

Re: Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice by Justcash(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
We all have the right to vote. Vote and respect the right of other people to vote. Say not to electoral violence #saynotoelectoralviolence

Re: Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice by Justcash(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2015
These politicans below are canvassing for your votes, not your lives. DON'T WASTE YOUR LIVES FOR THEIR SAKE! IF YOU DIE FOR THEM, YOU DIED FOR NOTHING! #saynotoelectoralviolence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A SKEPTIC'S OPINION: The Buhari Re-emergence And Some Implications For Nigeria / 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos / Photos:Between Osinbajo And Mallam El-Rufai In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.