Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon (9212 Views)

Mediatek MT6750T Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 [snapshots] / Apple Files $1 Billion Lawsuit Against Chip Supplier Qualcomm / Difference Between Mediatek, Intel Atom and Snapdragon Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
spaceboy:

Well ur wrong,research has shown that d mtk 6592 is better than snapdragon 600 or faster
My guy no follow them argue, as their phone is over priced shit is their brain shitting
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Collinz2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
kenomobola:
Also note that most flagship phones produced in 2014 made use of Snapdragon processors, even Chinese phones. Also, the Snapdragon 801 is currently the fastest mobile processor in the market.
dude snapdragon 801 fastest? No no its snapdragon 810.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Collinz2:

810 isn't out yet.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Aringon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Graphene:

Bro, its not really marketing, qualcomm has one of the best chipset as per core performance. Also you guys fail to understand that mtk chipsets uses ARM architecture while qualcomm makes use of a custom architecture just like apple. Checkout the benchmark result of snapdragon 800 vs mediateks mtk6592, the margin is clear. Let's not talk about snapdragon 810, its kills any opf mediatek latest offering. The only competitor to qualcomm is apples's A8,A8x custom cores as well as nvidia tegra cores

Oga it does not kill anything, hv u read of Mediatek 6795?
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by francis247(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
ollah1:

810 isn't out yet.
805 is
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Aringon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
New 64-bit LTE True Octa-core™ SoC with World's first 2K support

MT6795 is a high-performance SoC which satisfies multimedia requirements of even the most demanding users, featuring multimedia subsystems that support many technologies never before possible or seen in a smartphone, including support for 120Hz displays and the capability to create and playback 480 frames per second (fps) 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion videos.

MT6595 embeds a range of MediaTek technologies, including:

MediaTek CorePilot™ heterogeneous multiprocessing technology which unlocks the power of all eight cores for outstanding performance with ultra-low power consumption and thermal control, as well as dual-channel LPDDR3 clocked at 933MHz for top-end memory bandwidth in a smartphone.

MediaTek ClearMotion™ technology to eliminate motion jitter and ensure smooth video playback on mobile devices

Features

64-bit True Octa-core™ LTE SoC with clock speed up to 2.2GHz
MediaTek CorePilot™ unlocking the full power of all eight cores
Dual-channel LPDDR3 memory clocked at 933MHz
2K on device display (2560x1600)
120Hz mobile display with Response Time Enhancement Technology and MediaTek ClearMotion™
480fps 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion video feature  
Integrated, low-power hardware support for H.265 Ultra HD (4K2K) video record & playback
Ultra HD video playback support for H.264 & VP9, as well as for graphics-intensive games and apps
Support for Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150Mbps/50Mbps), as well as modems for 2G/3G networks
Support for Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth®/FM/GPS/Glonass/Beidou/ANT+
Multi-mode wireless charging supported by MediaTek’s companion multi-mode wireless power receiver IC
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by solomonbrown64: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aringon:
New 64-bit LTE True Octa-core™ SoC with World's first 2K support

MT6795 is a high-performance SoC which satisfies multimedia requirements of even the most demanding users, featuring multimedia subsystems that support many technologies never before possible or seen in a smartphone, including support for 120Hz displays and the capability to create and playback 480 frames per second (fps) 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion videos.

MT6595 embeds a range of MediaTek technologies, including:

MediaTek CorePilot™ heterogeneous multiprocessing technology which unlocks the power of all eight cores for outstanding performance with ultra-low power consumption and thermal control, as well as dual-channel LPDDR3 clocked at 933MHz for top-end memory bandwidth in a smartphone.

MediaTek ClearMotion™ technology to eliminate motion jitter and ensure smooth video playback on mobile devices

Features

64-bit True Octa-core™ LTE SoC with clock speed up to 2.2GHz
MediaTek CorePilot™ unlocking the full power of all eight cores
Dual-channel LPDDR3 memory clocked at 933MHz
2K on device display (2560x1600)
120Hz mobile display with Response Time Enhancement Technology and MediaTek ClearMotion™
480fps 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion video feature  
Integrated, low-power hardware support for H.265 Ultra HD (4K2K) video record & playback
Ultra HD video playback support for H.264 & VP9, as well as for graphics-intensive games and apps
Support for Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150Mbps/50Mbps), as well as modems for 2G/3G networks
Support for Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth®/FM/GPS/Glonass/Beidou/ANT+
Multi-mode wireless charging supported by MediaTek’s companion multi-mode wireless power receiver IC
Mehn....this chip na die. ..Elephone P7000..coming for ya

1 Like

Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by kenomobola(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Collinz2:

The snapdragon 810 will be the fastest this year, but until it starts appearing in phones, the fastest SoC CPU is the snapdragon 805.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by kenomobola(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aringon:

The MT6795 will be fantastic but I'm willing to bet that the snapdragon 810 will be a slightly better SoC. Thumbs up to Mediatek though.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Collinz2(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2015
kenomobola:

The snapdragon 810 will be the fastest this year, but until it starts appearing in phones, the fastest SoC CPU is the snapdragon 805.
i hope galaxy s6 wil be powered by snapdragon 810.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by kenomobola(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Collinz2:
i hope galaxy s6 wil be powered by snapdragon 810.

There's a rumour making the rounds that the Galaxy S6 will be powered by the Snapdragon 810. Trust Samsung to ensure their flagship is powered by the latest and greatest SoC.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by zion32(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2015
spaceboy:

Well ur wrong,research has shown that d mtk 6592 is better than snapdragon 600 or faster
No I am not wrong, I said snapdragon 615 not 600. The mtk6592 is powers by 8 Cortex A7 processors which is known for power effeciency rather than processing power.On the other end the snapdragon uses a Cortex A53 chip set (better than the A7,A9 and the A15)which is great performer and more energy hungry. The snapdragon still goes ahead to beat the mtk in energy conversation because they use a better scheduling algolrithm,the big.LITTLE Algorithm.
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Graphene(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Aringon:

Fellow oga, I have heard of the mtk 6795. Its just a 64bit version of the mtk 6592. The only diff is that it has a slightly upgraded dual core gpu,apart from that its no match. Its just a toy compared to qualcomm's SD805, SD810, or apples A8, A8x
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Aringon(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Graphene:

Fellow oga, I have heard of the mtk 6795. Its just a 64bit version of the mtk 6592. The only diff is that it has a slightly upgraded dual core gpu,apart from that its no match. Its just a toy compared to qualcomm's SD805, SD810, or apples A8, A8x

Oga, u hv not used MTK 6795 , y saying or writing things u hv not experienced before. Snapdragon n Mediatek r at par#My25cent
Re: Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
dere is a parable in my village dat someone dat cant afford an antelope meat will complain dat d antelope is not sweet...whereas its d best meat in d bush........hope some trolls here no go quote me as hunter

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: / Unlock Code For Etisalat Android Gaga. / Why Is Airtel Stealing My Money Arbitrarily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.