Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad (2459 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
That thing kills me slowly,dnt lyk it at all.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Galadimabawa: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Mutuwa(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
My dear its the best..tho most ladies don't like it at all..But comes in handy for hot tempered husbands and or boyfriends..would u rather be battered or insulted from your grand father to yourself?
Everyone has his reasons shaa..
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by elantraceey(f): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
I prefer comunication , trash it out and move on , to me silent treatment is plainly childish.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Afrok(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sure! The same way it kills him whenever U do thing(s) that he doesn't like making him to give U the silent treatment that kills U too.
My problem is, who will report to the police or bury each other if both of Una ends up killing Una sef? shocked.

Am the talking type and can't be silent for long, especially if something is troubling my shorts we must talk am immediately and possibly make it up in a noisy way kiss.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mutuwa:
My dear its the best..tho most ladies don't like it at all..But comes in handy for hot tempered husbands and or boyfriends..would u rather be battered or insulted from your grand father to yourself?
Everyone has his reasons shaa..
wow guys dat are hot tèmperd,my bf does dat wheneva he's angry
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by starlingbawa(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
I do it a lot when i'm deeply offended... But guess what? I'm going to work hard just to shed this behaviour!

You can say, it's going to be one of my resolutions for 2015!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Galadimabawa: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
what
am busy in sambiza foreast for now.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Galadimabawa:
am busy in sambiza foreast for now.
lols,doing what
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Galadimabawa: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
lols,doing what
taking care of some business
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Vikkie14,izaray,dgyoungstar,youngpo413 wia ar u guys
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by jnrbayano(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
I employ silent treatment when I must have exhausted my vocals. It helps in keeping things in check at times.

I must admit it's not the best of ways. It can be counterproductive.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by major466(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Though every human have a way of managing conflicts, Prolonged silence in relationships is very harmful. Better deal with issues as as quickly as possible before they get out of hand.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Maamin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Silent treatment for girls that blab a lot is fine by me undecided
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Youngpo413: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
elantraceey:
I prefer comunication , trash it out and move on , to me silent treatment is plainly childish.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by cletz991(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
good tool it is
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Vikkie14: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
major466:
Though every human have a way of managing conflicts, Prolonged silence in relationships is very harmful. Better deal with issues as as quickly as possible before they get out of hand.
I seconded you. But, it doesn't have to be PROLONGED than neccessary. Some over-do this thinking it will bring their partner into submission but rather make things worse (if the other partner is a cocky,stubborn fellow too). It has its own good cox it would reduce the chance or even block an avenue for fighting---i mean real fights--- among them.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
I give d silent treatment wen i'm angry so i wont say wat i'll regret later. Its not cool sha
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by boxer022(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well to me silent treatment is both good and bad. Silent treatment is peferable to physical attack. It is very dangerous as it can lead to the end of relationships.

1 Like

Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ Op , The silent treatment is bad for love. But if you’re too mad to talk to your lover, here’s the right way to use the silent treatment in your
relationship.

WHAT IS THE SILENT TREATMENT?

Anyone who’s ever been in love would have
experienced this at some point in their relationship, where one partner walks away in the middle of an angry conversation and doesn’t answer back to any
question or remark.
By a simple definition, the silent treatment is the refusal of one person to talk to another person, especially after they’ve had an argument.

Why is the silent treatment bad for
relationships?

Giving the silent treatment to a partner may seem like the
perfect thing to do, to hurt them and get away from them at the same time. But no matter which way you
look at it, it’s always terrible for the relationship.

#1 Fear in love. When
you use the silent treatment on your partner because they hurt you by doing
something, you’re not
helping your relationship. You’re not letting your partner know what really
hurt you. And most
importantly, it would leave your partner feeling afraid and confused because they
don’t really know what’s on your mind.
#2 More and more lies.
#3 Loss of trust. When
you give a partner the silent treatment,they’d lie more to avoid angering you in any
manner. But every now and then, you may sense a sneaky suspicion in the air
or even catch your partner red handed *which would probably lead to more silent
treatment*. And eventually, both of you would stop trusting each other. And why
is that? Well, because
there’s no communication in
between all that silent
treatment!
To cap it all, Its nt worthwhile for a growing relationship.

ONE LOVE ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by izaray(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2015
MhizVee:
Vikkie14,izaray,dgyoungstar,youngpo413 wia ar u guys
Swty, i went on xmas break sum how, haappy new yr!
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
Swty, i went on xmas break sum how, haappy new yr!
same 2 u.Xo hw ar u doin
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by izaray(f): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
MhizVee:
same 2 u.Xo hw ar u doin
We bless God dear
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by MhizVee(f): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
We bless God dear
this is vikky o
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
It used to be my thing but it is counter-productive.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Honestly I do it to my ex a lot!, I do it to pple I love to prevent myself frm shouting to express my self and getting dem hurt cos am very emotional, so to prevent myself frm getting myself and other people hurt, I jst give him d silence attitude till I suppress my anger, it's best for me oooo
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by Richiy(f): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Silent treatment can hurt. It is so easy for you to do but not when you are at the receiving end.

Resist silent treatment and talk it out instead.
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by izaray(f): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
MhizVee:
this is vikky o
Swty wat happened, why do u suddenly reactivated ur account?
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by LadyX(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Prolonged silent treatment can lead to more problems, or lead to the end of a relationship. The receiver might resent the giver and give their own dose of silent treatment

I think it's ok to be silent when really pissed off, but after cooling down people should talk about it. No one is perfect, so we're bound to annoy each other at some point. What would happen if we gave each other silent treatment whenever wronged?
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by izaray(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
MhizVee:
this is vikky o
Vikky wat happened to ur previous acct, or wer u banned?
Re: Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad by izaray(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Tho, i do dat only when am very angry, but after a while, i still put myself in order

And my main reason for dat, is to prove to him dat, am angry over mayb sumtin he did!

But too much of silent treatment is very dangerous o, it can easily cos more trouble!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Tips On How To Tell A Girl You Love Her Without Losing Her. / OMG! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.