Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600219 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by harizonal123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Has anyone noticed trading on Mondays usually end negative most times. What could be the technical reason for this?
Fridays market was zigzag, am staying out trading tomorrow cos there is no clear sign where price could be heading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
harizonal123:
Has anyone noticed trading on Mondays usually end negative most times. What could be the technical reason for this?
Fridays market was zigzag, am staying out trading tomorrow cos there is no clear sign where price could be heading
This is fear and its because of your fear the market will go zig zag...if you look at your chart history you wouldn't even notice Mondays zig zag because there isn't any..its just a figment of your imagination..

Price continues to respect S/R levels monday through friday...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stolenstone: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pls house, anybody who knows a good coder can send me a referal, need someone to automate a system ASAP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by nasyl(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
harizonal123:

Most pro I know stay out of Monday market. It's quite unpredictable most time. Im following the train as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by nasyl(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
jorel1:
This is fear and its because of your fear the market will go zig zag...if you look at your chart history you wouldn't even notice Mondays zig zag because there isn't any..its just a figment of your imagination..

No doubt, fear is a factor. But not this case. You can't compare Monday to Thursday or Friday market. Monday market play mind games (my opinion) and it's not as volatile as other week days.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
jorel1:
#GBPAUD , if we dont get a gap down during the weekend, looking to buy from
Current price currently at support 2.1357
Next Support level 2.131
Last week low 2.124

TP: 900 pips
I see GA going to 1.15200 before anywhere else.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
nasyl:

No doubt, fear is a factor. But not this case. You can't compare Monday to Thursday or Friday market. Monday market play mind games (my opinion) and it's not as volatile as other week days.
Well i agree with if i consider your opinion from a day trader's perspective, but you shouldn't rule out the fact that if you are a medium to long term trader, you could find a comfortable entry whether a high or low anytime irrespective of zig zag movements , to give you a relaxed mind as you wouldn't be disturbed by the recurring fluctuations of price during the week or month depending on your trading style.
Mondays doesn't in anyway influence the long term direction of price.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cul4real:
Please house, which one is even most easier or less complicated between binary option trading and forex trading especially for newbies? Thanks.
forex is far better. pay attention to fundamentals and you will see how forex is predictable most of the time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
jamace:
I see GA going to 1.15200 before anywhere else.
A breach of 2.124 would be my sell trigger.
But i hope 2.124 continues to act as support to buy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thanks ma.Boss.

But ao do u use d SMA? Do LONG above it and SHORT BELOW IT, I can see it acting like Support and Resistance

Thanks once more

[Qquote author=jorel1 post=36534694]
Its a 50 SMA[/quote]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2. 13660
TP @ 2. 15100
SL @ 2. 122850

Best of luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
I guess the only driving force to send gbpaud down for a correction is a bad economic report from England.
Watch out for any high level economic report with a negative actual result having a huge deviation from forecasted value.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by harizonal123(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2015
jorel1:

Best Days to Trade

While the Forex market already opens on Sunday evening Central European Time (Monday morning in New Zealand and Sydney) it is not recommended to start your trading week on Sunday already. Unless there was major news over the weekend there won’t be much going on as volumes and volatility are usually at an extreme low on Sunday evening.

Monday can also be very difficult to trade as many traders – especially in Europe – wait for economic news and macro data before they put up new positions. Trading ranges on Monday are usually smaller on average compared with the other days of the week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are considered to be the best days of the week for forex trading. These three days are usually the days which get the most action. If you want to trade only three days a week and spend the rest of the week at the beach you should chose these three days.

The first half of Friday is also pretty decent for trading but please be aware that volumes dry up in the second half of the day as traders head for the weekend. Be also aware of the fact that on Friday trends which have persisted for the whole week can be reversed on Friday’s as traders close their positions to avoid the weekend risk. You should be especially cautious on the first Friday of each month as this is the day when the non-farm payroll report from the US is due. This data usually leads to erratic swings in all major currency pairs, especially in the dollar related pairs.

http://theforexchampionship.com/blog/trading-school/good-time-trade-forex/

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by disaac73(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2497864/emefiele-cbn-supports-banks-decision
Does this mean we can't deposit Dollars into Domiciliary accounts to fund our trading accounts?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2015
disaac73:
Does this mean we can't deposit Dollars into Domiciliary accounts to fund our trading accounts?
In normal countries, deposits are usually made in the local currency and its the banks responsibility to determine the exchange rate and carry out the transfer.
Its only in Nigeria/Africa I hear often of domiciliary account, a standard account should have an IBAN neccesary for international transfer.So probably the CBN governor has plans for this if he really knows what he is doing or preferably the banks needs to upgrade.
you could try PAypal
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2015
disaac73:

So for those that need to transfer monies for school fees, medical bills and other legitimate transactions, how do they do that?

Our foreign exchange regulations provide how people can carry out their legitimate businesses, including payments of school fees, mortgages and other bills. All you need do is to go to your bank, fill the Form A and support it with the relevant invoices and the dollar will be wired to wherever you want it wired for your legitimate transactions Don’t forget, before now, we always had BTAs and PTAs and what we did was to complement it with the activities of the BDCs. We made it more flexible, so we have BDCs carrying out retail transactions for those who are travelling and want to pay medical bills. What we are saying is that these transactions must be done within the ambit of the law. The problem we have is not people who want to carry out legitimate transactions, either for payment of school fees and others, but we have certain people who are involved in currency substitution. There are certain people who got their wealth illegally and are thinking of the best ways to launder these funds. That is the main issue.

That should clear up your misunderstanding. If you are depositing money that is to be transferred instantly for legitimate reasons you don't have any issues. However, you have to move withdrawals over to your current account when it comes in. Talk to your own bank if you are still unsure but any serious trader should be depositing and withdrawing through bankwire mostly. All these e currencies can disappear anytime. Remember days of liberty reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
adeniyia33:
Thanks ma.Boss.

But ao do u use d SMA? Do LONG above it and SHORT BELOW IT, I can see it acting like Support and Resistance

Thanks once more

[Qquote author=jorel1 post=36534694]
Its a 50 SMA
As it moves, it coincides with horizontal support and resistance. I only use it to gauge the current market condition whether ranging (flat) or trending (increasing angle) taking in to consideration price will always return to the mean value.
There is more to it than I describe here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you

jorel1:

As it moves, it coincides with horizontal support and resistance. I only use it to gauge the current market condition whether ranging (flat) or trending (increasing angle) taking in to consideration price will always return to the mean value.
There is more to it than I describe here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2015
jorel1:
I guess the only driving force to send gbpaud down for a correction is a bad economic report from England.
Watch out for any high level economic report with a negative actual result having a huge deviation from forecasted value.
GBP Manufacturing PMI - Still Bullish result
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
If 9553 is broken for the AUDCAD pair, open two lots and take first tp at 9408 and the second tp at 9230. SL is at 9620.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Be careful with buys for GA. It's dangerously getting close exhaustion. if 21227 is broken then all uptrend is done. 21227 is the confirmation price.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bollinger:
Be careful with buys for GA. It's dangerously getting close exhaustion. if 21227 is broken then all uptrend is done. 21227 is the confirmation price.
Lets see how current 4 Hr candle closes
The indecisive movements with this pair is due to the News reports from Australia scheduled tomorrow morning, i guess this will determine its fate bull or bear.

AUD Retail Sales m/m
AUD Trade Balance
AUD Cash Rate
AUD RBA Rate Statement
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
AU RBA Interest Rate Decision today is expected to remain unchanged today, but RBA could definitely cut rates and surprise market in the process. Seeing that commodities are continuing their descents, rate cuts is not completely off the table…
Ultimately the AUD is a bit bearish as RBA has opened the door for rate cuts and considering recent drop in crude prices, RBA definitely have room for rate cuts…
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
According to 4hours 1,2,3, pattern indicator and Fractals,
Sell, GBPAUD now at 2.1411, stop loss is 2.1511 and take profit is 2.1211.
this trade will stay till this time morrow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
By the same indicators above on 4h time frame.
EURGBP is a buy now at 0.7030, first take profit is 0.7130, stop loss is 0.7000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by kenny1984: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Funny fx pixs. Would just make you laugh.

Enjoy

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=550518&page=3
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
By the same indicators above on 4h time frame.
EURGBP is a buy now at 0.7030, first take profit is 0.7130, stop loss is 0.7000
Boss, pls explain this to me (from forex trendy signal). GBPAUD; Buying signal, Break @ 2.1413. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
They said you should buy GA at that price, but this signal without stop loss and take profit is not a good one.Unless you decided not to include them.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
They said you should buy GA at that price, but this signal without stop loss and take profit is not a good one.Unless you decided not to include them.
THANKS. pls educate me on the best and normal stop loss and take profit ratio.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dont be in a hurry to lose money, let the price come to you..
Missed an entry?? dont get caught in the middle by pursuing price (Its like missing your train and you jumped into the track to catch it, you only end up getting hit by another train. Just wait for another train) , price will always revisit or establish a new zone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.