Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Npf Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npf Recruitment (6140 Views)

Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing? / Real Reason Why NPF Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnels Is Taking Too Long / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npf Recruitment by buchi1987: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
I saw the advert online and wanted to confirm if its really true because, I downloaded a form online today.Go to there official web site and get it. Sorry for the wrong spellings and I accept your corrections and insults in good faith. Tanks guys
Re: Npf Recruitment by Ojestas(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
buchi1987:
I saw De advert online pls is it really true ? I want to knw bcox I down a form online today
write in English sir, so we can understand you.

8 Likes

Re: Npf Recruitment by igwedaboss(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ojestas:
write in English sir, so we can understand you.
lol. I got lost
Re: Npf Recruitment by eduxerxes: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
buchi1987:
I saw De advert online pls is it really true ? I want to knw bcox I down a form online today
Bros, can u write a complete sentence without useless, confusing abbreviations?

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
See the kind people wey won join police!
No wonder na so so Olodo full that evil force.Na so so to scratch yansh for road dem sabi. Dirty people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npf Recruitment by buoye1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omo dis babe above me harsh O

LWKM!

2 Likes

Re: Npf Recruitment by CircleOfWilis: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
No wonder na so so Olodo full that evil force.Na so so to scratch yansh for road dem sabi. Dirty people!
u resemble Rihana lipsrsealed
Re: Npf Recruitment by Samyj247: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
lols, u are a very good bad girl.
Re: Npf Recruitment by virud: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
Na people mother and father u deh yab so? One day , they'll save your life and it would be a shame if you take back your gruesome generalization!
Re: Npf Recruitment by siegfried99(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Para!!!!!

grin grin grin lwkm
Re: Npf Recruitment by bankyblue(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Why won't u guys help the guy out with the information he need

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by Ifiegboria(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Following...
Re: Npf Recruitment by Dteflondon1(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin o girl u harsh oh.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2015
virud:

Na people mother and father u deh yab so? One day , they'll save your life and it would be a shame if you take back your gruesome generalization!

Police never save me before.
Infact they shot dead one of my uncles wey suppose to dey take good care of me because of dollars, first time he was entering naija after 13yrs. embarassed.I hate all of them, ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Npf Recruitment by virud: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Infact they shot dead one of my uncles wey suppose to dey take good care of me because of dollars, first time he was entering naija after 13yrs. embarassed.I hate all of them, ALL.
What can I say that has not been said

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by buchi1987: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2015
All the same ,it's really not am insult to me you know! if am opportune to see your school result it might be a disaster. Am also glad you commented .
Re: Npf Recruitment by buchi1987: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
All the same ,it's really not am insult to me you know! if am opportune to see your school result it might be a disaster. Am also glad you commented @Mma et al.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Beface(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

I sympathize with the fact that your uncle die at the hands of bad police officers but not withstanding that shouldn't make you bitter toward anybody that desire job. my friend learn how to forgive. ABA,your type fit stone your husband acid because he they talk to another woman. As regard to the NPF recruitment,i don't think is out yet. I also downloaded the form last year.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

sorry about that but please and and avoid the fallacy of hasty generation.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beface:

I sympathize with the fact that your uncle die at the hands of bad police officers but not withstanding that shouldn't make you bitter toward anybody that desire job. my friend learn how to forgive. ABA,your type fit stone your husband acid because he they talk to another woman. As regard to the NPF recruitment,i don't think is out yet. I also downloaded the form last year.

grin grin.
so you sef won join police?
Police work be like ashawo work ooooo.Them too misbehave and no get shame.Any of my child that tells in me he/she won join police, the kind dirrty slap wey I go give that pikin eh! That pikin go use head crawl angry angry.Police na work, those armed robbers!
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
buchi1987:
All the same ,it's really not am insult to me you know! if am opportune to see your school result it might be a disaster. Am also glad you commented @Mma et al.

Buchi1987, hapu oru ndi EKE!
Wish you luck though!

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin
Re: Npf Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin.
Police work be like ashawo work ooooo.Them too misbehave and no get shame.Any of my child that tells in me he/she won join police, the kind dirrty slap wey I go give that pikin eh! That pikin go use head crawl angry angry.Police na work, those armed robbers!
Your problem no be here. You're beginning to sound stupid
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emmysteve:
Your problem no be here. You're beginning to sound stupid

Policemen are thieves! Almost all of them! Including you that's if you are an officer! I FEAR THEM MORE THAN ROBBERS! angry angry angry angry

Robbers will kill and leave your dead body to be seen but police will Bury their victims and allow thier families anguish in misery! angry

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Policemen are thieves! Almost all of them! Including you that's if you are an officer! I FEAR THEM MORE THAN ROBBERS! angry angry angry angry

Robbers will kill and leave your dead body to be seen but police will Bury their victims and allow thier families anguish in misery! angry

Babe y you dey para like this na?
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
buchi1987:
I saw the advert online and wanted to confirm if its really true because, I downloaded a form online today.Go to there official web site and get it. Sorry for the wrong spellings and I accept your corrections and insults in good faith. Tanks guys
Are you that frustrated to the extent of joining the Nigerian police? I think there are better ways of invoking curses on yourself and unborn generations than joining the Nigerian police....
Re: Npf Recruitment by Beface(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin.

lol,before now i use to share the same sentiment but i just realise of resent that if we keep complaining from today till eternity nothing will change,rather the only way we can change things is for us to take responsibility and contribute in our own little way.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beface:

lol,before now i use to share the same sentiment but i just realise of resent that if we keep complaining from today till eternity nothing will change,rather the only way we can change things is for us to take responsibility and contribute in our own little way.

Well lira difficult to be upright 7 a system bedevilled by corruption. You may be killed by a bittered one of your own, who just don't want a messiah in the system. Truly, NPF needs absolute make over, until then, it remains an expensive and deadly joke.
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
SmartChoices:

Are you that frustrated to the extent of joining the Nigerian police? I think there are better ways of invoking curses on yourself and unborn generations than joining the Nigerian police....
cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Even smarty, knows the drill!
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
SmartChoices:

Babe y you dey para like this na?
Police ke?
I never see people wey I hate for my life pass nigeria police. Them be better thief, correct one.If person carry plenty money for booth for night, that person get mind o, because if them check you, see that money, Dem must shoot you die, share the money, dump you for mortuary say na arm robber you be! This is happening every day in this country. I fear police pass thief o.

1 Like

Re: Npf Recruitment by buchi1987: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Buchi1987, hapu oru ndi EKE! Wish you luck though!
I don't need ur advice ok
Re: Npf Recruitment by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
buchi1987:

I don't need ur advice ok
Desist from evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noemdek HR / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. / Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.