Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (81713 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Chitumu: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
All these are not prophecies na.... These are just permutations based on random happenings.
i wonder if we had a song "The Lord has been bad to me"
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Agimor(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Where is yuzedo come and give your own prophesy.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014- How many have come to pass?

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.

7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.

8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.

9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.

10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.

11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.

12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.

13. I see bombing in Kenya.

14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.

15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.

16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.

17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.

18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.

19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.

21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.

22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.

20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .

23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.

24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.

25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.

26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.

27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.

28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.

29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.

30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.

31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.

32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems

33. Stella Oduah will have problems.

34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.

35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.

36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.

37. All service Chiefs will be fired.

38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.

39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.

40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.

41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.

42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.

43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.

44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.

45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.

46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.

47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.

48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.

50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.

53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.

54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

Noted down
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Aklofs: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
wie ve u bin since?
mysticgal:
Amen and Amen.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by jozeph1(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
A very fat amen to that
o daddy forgot abt the 2015 election, well he said BUHARI is going to win up APC

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by ojeffo: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
All these are not prophecies na.... These are just permutations based on random happenings.
THANK U VERY MUCH. ...AND D GULLIBLE R ALREADY JUMPING N WETTING DIA PANTS..
There shall be heavy rain by july n august 2015..say AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Pain(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014- How many have come to pass?

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.

7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.

8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.

9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.

10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.

11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.

12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.

13. I see bombing in Kenya.

14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.

15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.

16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.

17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.

18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.

19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.

21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.

22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.

20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .

23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.

24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.

25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.

26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.

27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.

28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.

29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.

30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.

31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.

32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems 

33. Stella Oduah will have problems.

34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.

35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.

36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.

37. All service Chiefs will be fired.

38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.

39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.

40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.

41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.

42. The  Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.

43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.

44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.

45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.

46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.

47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.

48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.

50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.

53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.

54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

Can someone score this basic statistician?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by donodion(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2015
O my! Prophecies indeed. These are mere wishful expressions joor...and to think that these are what some people stayed up all night to listen to? I shake my head for the black man o.

Well, i fvcked my way into the new year and i already concluded another million naira deal. This will be another great year by the grace of my forefather, ODUDUWA!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Ozedy:
the one you call prophecy, is the one that says in 2015 many prominent men will die, many plane will scratch and there will be serious war in Nigeria etc, sorry you have been disappointed, God's way is not man's way, the anointed man of God has spoken let those that have ear let them hear thanks.

It is because you always want to hear sweet things, that is why these scammers cum men of God continue to deceive you.

Prophets like Hosea, Jeremiah, and Amos were known as Prophets of doom. Though their prophesies were mostly about destruction, there was always a sort of restoration underneath it. Like Amos encouraging tithes by foretelling the destruction of livestock if not paid.

You must be very gullible if you think this permutations of Adeboye came from some God in the sky. This man is merely a pastor. I believe there is a distinction between offices in the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Janetozi(f): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Daddy says! Daddy says!! Daddy says!!

How about:
Daddy says; thou saith the Lord, this yr......
It is the Lord says, not daddy says!!

It is God that knows what tomorrow will bring and not man

This is far from what i understand to be a prophecy.

Anyone who says that this is not a prophesy should be question because that is the truth.

Happy new year to everybody.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
wunmi590:

Amen
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2015
This prophecy isnt specific. Every other person can wake up & say this. Somebody doesn't have to tell something like this. It is like saying that some people will eat rice this year, some people will die this year, some people will travel this year... does a prophet have to tell these. If you reason now some religion tugs will attack you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Ekeke1(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by akpumping7720(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2015
I claim my own good portion from the prayers IJN

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
WOW!! Lovvely bros. Amen and same to you
dunkem21:
More Prophesies ..

You will dwell in the secret place of the Most high - Mizmycoli
You will abide under the shadow of the Almighty – Mukina2
He is your refuge, fortress and strength - kachisbarbie
From the snare of the fowler, he shall deliver you - ireneony
His truth is your shield and buckler - Amelian
Do not be afraid of the terrorists at night - Firefire
Or bombs that detonate by noon day - egift
Evil shall never befall you; Never! - Barcanista
For he has given his angels charge over you - Obiagelli
They shall bear you up like a king - FirstEva
Lest you dash your precious foot against a stone -
whitetechnology
You shall tread upon the lion and adder - datolee
The young lion and the dragon bu nzogbu nzogbu - berem
You will call upon him and he will answer you – Tallesty1
He has taken away all your burdens - omenka
He will honor you - NanmdiN
With Long life he will satisfy you – donmalcolm21
He will bless the works of thy hand - seun
Abundant joy – Idumuose
He will enlarge your coast – billyonaire
He will start a new beginning - missmeiya
You shall do exploits – obinoscopy
You shall flourish – hotmas911
You shall excel in all you do – dygeasy
He has made you untouchable – chibwike
You shall radiate in the beauty of his holiness – jennimma
The lord will fill your mouth with a new song – kristina1
You shall pursue, overtake and without fail, recover all – tit
Break pieces the gates of brass for Farano
His salvation is your light – kentochi

Oh God, Give me more of you and take all of dunkem21. Create in
me a clean spirit. Give me the strength to surpass David’s
records and worship you in the beauty of your holiness with a
thousand psalms.

Happy new year, Nairalanders.

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Janetozi(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
rezzy:
So for those of us who have no strength to fast nko? Work hard and all those prophecy will be yours. Amen
is it that u don't have strength to fast or that u too like food?

U don't need strength to fast, what u need is determination and God's grace but ur problem is that u like food too much.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Con Artist
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Brightology2(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen n Amen n AaaaaaaMmmmmmmEeeeeeeNnnnnnn.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by RAO1(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
prophesy?.... ...make I shut up Cus of some online "attackers " dt can die for "daddy"
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by smsshola(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Now I can walk confidently,knowing well the lord is by my side..whether na permutation or prophecy I sha key into it...my project will be complete miraculously IJN cos my Lord will do it.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by peemyke(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
It is well
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by tolexy007(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Gej till 2019......No shakin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
But despite the fact that I am a christian ,I must admit what the GO said aren't prophecies but normal things that happens and will continue to happen. Definitely some ppl will make it in 2015 and many won't ,so what is the prophesy in saying some ppl will make it?the GO said some ppl will say God has been good to them, don't we say this all the time in church that “the Lord is good,all the time”
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by mctowel01: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Ambiguous declarations to make it more difficult in testing it's veracity
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
And i prophesied GEJ regime ends 20** tongue
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by BABANGBALI: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
abeg help me tell dem o
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by BABANGBALI: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
mctowel01:
Ambiguous declarations to make it more difficult in testing it's veracity
very. Very ambiguous

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by hotgunz(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen. My own his I will own a duplex and with a range rover 2015 model parked inside.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by alakaloko(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.