Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (27866 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi / It Is An Error For Someone Above 70 Years To Be In Power – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
[s]lmao.... Peter obi is a clown just like his supporters. Someone that could not revive his state wants to revive Nigeria. Look at his job specification again you illiterate

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/21969-exclusive-how-david-mark-and-pdp-chairman-stopped-jonathan-from-making-peter-obi-minister

Nobody takes him seriously anyway. Not even Jonathan that he is trying to gum himself to by all means as he hustles for ministerial appointment. Instead of him to go find ways and enjoy hist loot since no one will ask him questions as a Jonathan supporter, he is here disgracing himself. What a shameless man[/s]
Grasping at straws, hehehe.. Is that what I've reduced you to doing eh? ?You are losing, buckle up f00l.
Why not end your life fast since Obi is already in a position to revive Nigeria. Obi is among the specially selected individuals making economic decisions for the country, he attends the FEC meeting. Now go ahead and die!

Freeglobe, up till this moment you are yet to provide a valid link of where Peter Obi was promised a ministerial position and/or where I mentioned such. Shame on you!

"Chief Anyaoku who was the chairman on the occasion stated that Governor Obi scored high in all yardsticks used in measuring good governance and was leaving a legacy of holistic approach in developing the state.

The coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said she was proud of the governor and his achievements. She commended his passion to make a difference, which, she noted, made him a model for others. Okonjo-Iweala noted that the Federal Government was now trying to adopt his education policy and disclosed that Federal Government had plans to keep him close to them.
Other notable Anambra people including Obi of Onitsha, Alfred Achebe and Dr. Dozie Ikedife also said Obi had indeed rescued the state."
http://www.anambraelibrary.org.ng/index.php/en/80-icetheme/sample-news/111-obi-leaves-n75bn-savings-for-anambra-okonjo-iweala-dangote-achebe-others-eulogise-him
You are a disappointment to your generation. Pity!

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
^
dumbo Valentine obienyem alias 9inches, I'm done with you. stop trying so hard, you've become a joke. I've already made my point. Next you will say die when we all know who needs to die from frustration. You are not my match man.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.

The problem I have with GEJ supporters is that they only display their madness on Nairaland.

Tunisian president is 88 years old, that they can't see.

Details http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beji_Caid_Essebsi
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
^
dumbo Valentine obienyem alias 9inches, I'm done with you. stop trying so hard, you've become a joke. I've already made my point. Next you will say die when we all know who needs to die from frustration. You are not my match man.

Are you trying to chicken out? Serial loser. Why not quote me and continue typing brainless and unfounded comments, huh? Now that I have rendered all your submissions here baseless for all to see, I won't hold you back. You can now go back to continue licking your Alor master's wound. Loser meji *in Yoruba accent* grin grin

@bolded, yes I am Val Obienyem. Hope the name worsens your Obi-inflicted nightmares; if yes then I'd rather being called Valentine obienyem on nairaland!

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

The problem I have with GEJ supporters is that they only display their madness on Nairaland.

Tunisian president is 88 years old, that they can't see.

Details http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beji_Caid_Essebsi

Did you read the original post before commenting, or you just glanced at the topic?

Nigerians have been admonished to emulate progressive countries like the United States and United Kingdom which have never elected a president above 70 years of age since the inception of democracy in their countries

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
9inches:

Are you trying to chicken out? Serial loser. Why not quote me and continue typing brainless and unfounded comments, huh? Now that I have rendered all your submissions here baseless for all to see, I won't hold you back. You can now go back to continue licking your Alor master's wound. Loser meji *in Yoruba accent* grin grin

@bolded, yes I am Val Obienyem. Hope the name worsens your Obi-inflicted nightmares; if yes then I'd rather being called Valentine obienyem on nairaland!
You are an illiterate. I already answered your questions as everyone can see above. What else do you want other than dragging me to your mud with your infantile rants.
Can Peter obi inflict any political nightmares to anyone? Heck, he is not even relevant in state and national politics. Jokes on you bro. Go and die, I've finished with you for now until you raise another propaganda, I'm your nightmare! I'm watching you closely. cool
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are an illiterate. I already answered your questions as everyone can see above. What else do you want other than dragging me to your mud with your infantile rants.
Can Peter obi inflict any political nightmares to anyone? Heck, he is not even relevant in state and national politics. Jokes on you bro. Go and die, I've finished with you for now until you raise another propaganda, I'm your nightmare! I'm watching you closely. cool

You answered nothing. You keep pulling out unfactuals through your poohole. I even provided link quoting Okonjo Iweala and the likes, where is yours?

@bolded.. Exactly, he was not relevant enough to pummel Ngige with defeat and installed his "stooge" as the current governor. How much more relevance does he really need to inflict you more harm? haha. That was 'state relevance'... He is now spearheading the Nigeria president's re election campaign in the whole of the southern states; that is federal relevance.

To really confirm how "non relevant" he is, political bigwigs had to be sent from Abuja to Onitsha for him to join the ruling party. Nwoke digodi too much! cool

How does this 'punch' feel now? Scumbag
Incase you forgot, don't forget to provide a valid link of where Peter Obi was promised a ministerial position and/or where I mentioned such in your next post. I'm sure I have taught you how not to make unfounded statements in public.

Now go search for next straw to grasp and come back here.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
9inches:

You answered nothing. You keep pulling out unfactuals through your poohole. I even provided link quoting Okonjo Iweala and the likes, where is yours?

@bolded.. Exactly, he was not relevant enough to pummel Ngige with defeat and installed his "stooge" as the current governor. How much more relevance does he really need to inflict you more harm? haha. That was 'state relevance'... He is now spearheading the Nigeria president's re election campaign in the whole of the southern states; that is federal relevance.

To really confirm how "non relevant" he is, political bigwigs had to be sent from Abuja to Onitsha for him to join the ruling party. Nwoke digodi too much! cool

How does this 'punch' feel now? Scumbag
You always end up punching yourself. The same way Ngige pummeled obi at that senatorial election? The same way he would have still pummeled him had it not been for Abuja intervention?

Wait Peter obi is spearheading GEJ'S reelection? A very junior deputy campaign officer spearheading? Are you this dumb?

Nobody was sent from Abuja for anything. Adaobi is not wanted in Anambra pdp. Tell us how many eminent PDP figures from Anambra that attended that arranged meeting in onitsha? Valentine.

Again Peter obi is irrelevant in national and state politics. Its a fact. Honorary adviser with no office. Just get off my radar till I have another cause to burst your lies.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You always end up punching yourself. The same way Ngige pummeled obi at that senatorial election? The same way he would have still pummeled him had it not been for Abuja intervention?

Wait Peter obi is spearheading GEJ'S reelection? A very junior deputy campaign officer spearheading? Are you this dumb?

Nobody was sent from Abuja for anything. Adaobi is not wanted in Anambra pdp. Tell us how many eminent PDP figures from Anambra that attended that arranged meeting in onitsha? Valentine.

Again Peter obi is irrelevant in national and state politics. Its a fact. Honorary adviser with no office. Just get off my radar till I have another cause to burst your lies.
"Would have"... losers' consolation.
Yes, he is spearheading Nigeria President's re-election campaign as the Deputy Director in charge of SS, SE and SW states. Very awesome "junior" office. This affords him more of the "Abuja intervention" to thump Ngige and his party, this time nationally. Ngige must go so he won't have more money to pay you.

@bolded, did any of my punches hit your eyes? Sorry for the eyes because I still want you to be seeing more of my punches... And you had to quote the picture 'unknowingly'.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
9inches:

"Would have"... losers' consolation.
Yes, he is spearheading Nigeria President's re-election campaign as the Deputy Director in charge of SS, SE and SW states. Very awesome "junior" office. This affords him more of the "Abuja intervention" to thump Ngige and his party, this time nationally. Ngige must go so he won't have more money to pay you.

@bolded, did any of my punches hit your eyes? Sorry for the eyes because I still want you to be seeing more of my punches... And you had to quote the picture 'unknowingly'.
Ngige is returning for Senate, go and hang. I wish adaobi WOULD HAVE come out to contest to test his relevance instead of doing errand boy as deputy director to deputy director to the director of Jonathan campaign. lmaoo.

Again, tell us any influencial PDP member in Anambra that attended that arranged meeting in onitsha. The Aurthur Eze's, Ubahs, Emeka offor etc.. Obi is irrelevant, he shoot go and enjoy his loot.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ngige is returning for Senate, go and hang. I wish adaobi WOULD HAVE come out to contest to test his relevance instead of doing errand boy as deputy director to deputy director to the director of Jonathan campaign. lmaoo.

Again, tell us any influencial PDP member in Anambra that attended that arranged meeting in onitsha. The Aurthur Eze's, Ubahs, Emeka offor etc.. Obi is irrelevant, he shoot go and enjoy his loot.
Do not think that I have forgotten your evidence of ministerial position 'you' promised Obi, you perpetual liar!
Obi made it clear he will not be going for any elective office, which you already quoted. So don't cry more than the bereaved because it is now between Victor Umeh (Ogbunigwe) and the peripheral seat-warming senator, your midget paymaster Ngige.

Unlike Ngige, Obi does not depend on politics money to feed his family. He was worth in the billions even before he became governor, being the Chairman of many quoted companies, including banks, among other privileged financial positions. So he is helping Nigeria out of sheer patriotism unlike one selfish Chris Ngige, a knight who would not mind going unclad deep into an evil forest to take oath of allegiance to an illiterate scion from a family of rogues. It tells more about his buttlickers like you.
What is your meaning of influential? You have failed your English teachers! Isn't influence overrated when an "irrelevant" Obi (Okwute ndi Igbo) keeps chasing the "influencial" Ngiges, Ubas and co out of govt house? Anambra PDP member my foot, when we are talking zonal and national level you are mentioning state. Oh I forgot Ngige is still doing constituency begging for votes; that explains your reasoning. Lol
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169175-finally-ex-gov-peter-obi-dumps-apga-for-pdp.html
Your master is a small man in all ramifications to be compared to a heavyweight like Obi. Ngige will be going home to Alor to be recruited into Alor community vigilante.. It is long overdue. grin

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by goldmma8: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Apc e-dogs, buhari rule una papa, he still wan rule una. That's slave mentality. No amount of this will stop jonathan from winning. I can't wait to see grandpa of 72 years weep like a bush baby come Feb. Buhari is a serial failure destined by God to fail for the thousands of innocent blood on his head. His being alive today is to go through humiliation. In a free contest, buhari cannot win Me,Yes! Yes buhari can't win. Any politician will secure his first political victory having buhari as opponent. Is that bad!, he will only try just as failures shouting he had 12 million votes with CPC because all forces are against him.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by santana45: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aliyu1991:
ur papa is
Learn how to be respectful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service / President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits