Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (27450 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by TheBitterTruth: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
limamintruth:

And why would muslim youths provide security for any church in the first place? Or are they specifically immune to terrorist attack? undecided

Christmas was celebrated peacefully, so i see no point in portraying anything to the contrary. Such false news is capable of sending the wrong message to those who live outside the north or kad. state cos the report indirectly signals that there exist some kind of tension, or apprehension, or hostility; which warranted the muslim youths to protect the church in question.
Limamintruth, you are mad and sensiless.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by Akainzo(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2015
chuckdelis:
Wen pple weh dey kaduna dey talk sum pple we dey chad go dey draw conclusion. Sabon-tasha is a 1000%christian dominated area, muslims are even scared of d place so how come ar they d ones guarding,why wld a pastor b telling lies,on xmas day 4 dat mata

Bros, making outlandish statements like the above, especially the bolded only serves to expose you as not being truthful or smart.
Yes, Sabon Tasha is predominantly non-natives and also predominantly non-muslim, but it is definitely not 100% Christian. There are many mosques within Sabon Tasha, as there are always non-natives that are also Muslims.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by limamintruth: 2:38am On Jan 02, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
Limamintruth, you are mad and sensiless.

And you, TheBitterTruth are an ignoramus lipsrsealed
Why not counter my post with your 'sensible' points (if indeed you have any tongue) rather than spewing insults (to yourself)? undecided
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by limamintruth: 2:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Exactly grin

TheBitterTruth:
All insults for TheBitterTruth's family members
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by TheBitterTruth: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2015
limamintruth:

And you, TheBitterTruth are an ignoramus lipsrsealed
Why not counter my post with your 'sensible' points (if indeed you have any tongue) rather than spewing insults (to yourself)? undecided
You are the biggest fool on this earth. Upon all the points I have given u abt CAN and urself, which one have u reason along with?. Do u even have a sense of reasoning?. What bitter truth would a pig like u accept rather than being sentimental. A she goat like u and ur CAN are enemy of Christ. Die and go to hell. Stupidity is the beginning of ur madness.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by TheBitterTruth: 4:48am On Jan 02, 2015
limamintruth:
Exactly grin

I said it. What product should we expect from ur prostitute Mother slept with beside the road by ur drunkard Father during an hurrible night to give birth to a she goat like u claiming to be born again. No matter how, the blood of ur Parents flowing in u will still reflect in u in an higher percentage. So, trading words with u is like reducing my intergrity. Bye antichrist and CAN mouth piece.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by limamintruth: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
I said it. What product should we expect from TheBitterTruth's prostitute Mother slept with beside the road by TheBitterTruth's drunkard Father during an hurrible night to give birth to a she goat like TheBitterTruth claiming to be born again. No matter how, the blood of TheBitterTruth's Parents flowing in TheBitterTruth will still reflect in an higher percentage. So, trading words with TheBitterTruth is like reducing limamintruth's intergrity. Bye true christian limamintruth cos TheBitterTruth is Shekau's mouth piece.

limamintruth:
Eyaahhh, now i see why TheBitterTruth writes & talks like an agbero shocked shocked shocked
Cos only the son of a disgusting prostitute + an irresponsible drunkard spews uncouth words anyhow. tongue
But i really wonder how TheBitterTruth intends to make heaven with this kind agbero mouth he/she is exhibiting here. TheBitterTruth=1st class fool grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by TheBitterTruth: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
limamintruth:

Laughing at this exotic pig. Bastard son of satan.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by limamintruth: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
Upon all the points I have given u abt CAN and urself, which one have u reason along with?.

Mister Bittersoul, you havent given any reasonable point all through the many pages of this thread, so you better desist from decieving your miserable self that you did (for your own good).

You claim it was CAN's statement that caused BH to attack a church yesterday & i then asked you the following:

1. Was it also CAN's statements that caused BH to kidnap chibok girls and to attack kano central mosque?

2. Are you suggesting that christians in nigeria should completely desist from speaking the truth so as not to get bombed/killed/attacked by your BH?

3. Was it Shekau that reliably told you that BH's attacks are as a result of or only in response to CAN's statements?

4. Does your Bible (if truly you are a christian) encourage lies & are you suggesting that a lie should be accepted & the truth rejected?

5. Do you think you will make heaven if the trumpet sounds today with this your unbridled tongue? Does whatever you believe in teaches you to be judgemental of others? undecided

These are salient questions i expect you to answer so as to make a point @TheBitterTruth. Failure to do so automatically means you are nothing but a 'clueless loudmouthed fellow'. cool
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by limamintruth: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
Laughing at TheBitterTruth who is not a christian but an exotic pig. grin TheBitterTruth is the bastard son of satan.
Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by Rapzino: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Hmmmmmm I don't believe dis private jet man
it wasn't the CAN president that issued the rebuttal, smh nice I.Q you got there. Don't let sentiment becloud your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Crocz:

Dude, I've lived in the North and I know KD far more than you may think...so I KNOW what I'm saying!

Dude, i honestly doubt much. i am from KD. Was at the same area during Yuletide. So i can give u a ist class information about happenings u re not privy of.
By the way, i ve lived here for more than 35 years & ve being in the mix of this religion shenanigans for as long.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.