Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials (2891 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by Slynonny(m): 5:20am On Jan 01, 2015
This is meant to be a joke no insult pls.
Akpos was job hunting and this was how the interview transpired between him and the interviewer.
Interviewer: What are your academics qualification?
Akpos: I hold a B.sc in marketing(University of Ibadan) an ICAN and an M.sc in Human Resource Management(University of Lagos).
Interviewer: Wow that's good and very impressive.
Now let me see your credentials?
Akpos: It's with the Military.
The Military Secretariate are holding them.
Interviewer: Haba!, when did that start?
Even if they are to hold it, is there no photocopy?
Akpos: Sir am not lying.
Even Buhari's own is there.
Lolzzz.
Happy New Year To You All.

15 Likes

Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by ANBAKO: 5:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Not funny. ...Happy new year anyways
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by Slynonny(m): 5:33am On Jan 01, 2015
ANBAKO:
Not funny. ...Happy new year anyways
Happy new year too
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by seniorklop: 5:33am On Jan 01, 2015
When am i suppose to laugh
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by egift(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Glad that humor and lightheartedness is returning to Nigeria in view of the Change ahead. Jonathan's regime has been littered with horror and sorrows.

Vote Buhar 2015. I see a New Nigeria ahead.
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by stebell(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Even the rodents in APC knows that Buhari can't be president and he's a stack illiterate, but they want us to believe that he's the best thing for us.

Where yu hav Fashola, Oshiomole, and the rest it is Buhari yu choose and yu are talking of Change.
I laff at yu rodents.

Sai GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by lilbazy(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Lolzz...its really funny,gej till 2019
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
this joke isnt from akpos, it is from saTAN and his cohorts emanating from the pit of hell....

saTAN is the father of lie

1 Like

Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by hatux: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by Dollarjunkie: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
To keep your certificates safe from rats, better keep it with the military.

Buhari till..........

1986 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by ped007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
I don't know about you o. . . But for me, I can't employ someone without his certificates worst more vote for him as the president of my Beloved Country Nigeria.
APC had better candidates like Fashola, Oshomole and even Rochars.
I'll just continue with GEJ till they present us with better option.
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by cosmatika(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
''QUESTIONS I KEEP ASKING MYSELF ABOUT
BUHARI
Can someone who REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA
PANEL when invited talk about justice
Can someone whose statements are loaded with
VIOLENCE assure peace
Can someone who promised he would ensure that
SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate
people from other religion
Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY
MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST
and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of
tribal sentiments?
Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL
PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is
against his people be allowed to be in charge of
this country
Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in
the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25%
among other regions when he was the PTF
chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects
in the country
Can someone who as a military head of state who
knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT
DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around
be classified as courageous?
Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but
because of his presidential ambition now surrounds
himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT
CORRUPTION?
Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW
how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with
our entire wealth as president
Can someone who could not allow the economic of
demand, supply and internal production factors to
determine the prices of commodities but used
SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to
handle present economic challenges??
Can someone who did not allow his government be
criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who
criticised his government be given that opportunity
to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person.''

2 Likes

Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by DahtzFestjayz: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Anyway #GMB2015
Re: Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials by bishopjoe02(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
1: Buhari stopped the Lagos Metro Rail even when the military Administrator for Lagos State, alerted him a clause in the contract agreement ($60 million metro rail project) that would put the state into debt, if the contract was cancelled unilaterally. His reply to Mudashiru was "I don't care". The fund for the execution of the project which would have given Lagosians an intra-city light train transport system was not coming from Buhari's Supreme Military Council, Buhari, cancelled this project of the state government, without genuine reason but maybe ethnicity (Yoruba Land). Till President Jonathan did and Nigerian city has rail now. Buhari also stopped all the wonderful projects initiated by Dede Sam Mbakwe in Imo State. Can you call GMB (Buhari) a progressive?

2: Buhari does not believe in Secular Nigeria; he believes that Qur'an supersedes Nigerian constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement: "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country."- M. Buhari (August 27, 2001). He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo. Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement: "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- M. Buhari (2003)

3: At 70 years plus of age, old age has set-in and as an elder statesman, he must uphold his words. Buhari said publicly, he won't contest elections again, yet couldn't keep his words. Hear him: "This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president." - M. Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int'l Conference Centre, Abuja). Then again in 2014, he swallowed his words with this: "I humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC's presidential candidate." - M. Buhari (Oct., 15, 2014 Eagle Square Abuja). Then why are they complaining that GEJ said he is not interested in 2015? Why can he not allow younger, proactive, detribalized and not religious fanatics like Mohammed Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Tambuwal become APC presidential candidates if the opposition truly want a change. Baba 70 is unelectable and will definitely fail no matter who becomes his VP.

4: Buhari has no regard For Human Rights; Vera Ifudu an NTA reporter came to people mind as a good example. She was sacked for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari's account at Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated. Also Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, who returned from 13 years exile, just a little over a year then, was locked up in Kirikiri Prison by Buhari at the time. Up till the man died, he was not told what his offense was. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for medical attention. The then Gov. of Ogun State, Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which later led to his untimely death. Fela Anikulapo-Kuti used the US$2.8bn to sing and was jailed on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and later apologised to Fela. Can I repeat here again how Buhari committed murder in the killing of Bartholomew Owoh who was just 26 years old under a retrogressive law that he used to execute two other Nigerians: Lawal Ojuolape (30), and Bernard Ogedengbe (29). Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry capital punishment at the time it was committed.

5: Buhari is a Product of NEPOTISM - The manner Buhari rose in the army was a clear testimony of nepotism. At 21, Buhari was cadet trainee; at 23 he was promoted as Commander 2nd Infantry Battalion; at 25 he was appointed Brigade Major, 2 Sector 1st Infantry Division; at 28, he was promoted Brigade Major and Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade; at 29 he was promoted Assistant Adjutant-General 1st Infantry Division Headquarters; at 34 he was appointed the military governor of North-Eastern State; at 39 he was appointed Chairman NNPC and GOC, 3rd Armoured Division, Jos, 1981-83; at 42, he shot his way to Dodan Barracks as Head of State. Most of these promotions were with no further education or mandatory military training. No wonder he hates education just like Boko Haram, Buhari is a supporter of the almajir system. President Goodluck Jonathan is the person that established the first and only federal university in Katsina State - Buhari's State and 100s almaijiri's model schools across the northern region.

6: Buhari is known for his provocative, instigative, and influencing statements that urge people especially Boko Haram into violent conflicts (perilous insurgency). Two examples are:
(i) "The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North." - M. Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)
(ii) "…when the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar'adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed". - M. Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012). But Buhari double speaks because on Ombatse, his tone changed because they killed the Fulanis, his kinsmen; hear him: "…But those that killed the 56 security men must be hunted and prosecuted no matter how long it will take because this is the bottom line about law and order, and security in the country. They can't be forgiven, they can't override the constitution, Nigerians are being hurt and killed in their duties and those that killed them must be brought before the law." - M. Buhari. He was bothered only when his kinsmen were killed. What kind of leader is that??

I no GEJ is clueless and corrupt.......but GMB is not the alternative.... APC should go back to the drawing board

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement By General Muhammadu Buhari On The School Certificate Issue / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is aware Of That – Obasanjo / Video Against Rotimi Amaechi Currently Airing On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.