Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page (1984 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2015
The PDP governorship aspirant today joined the teeming number of his supporters on Facebook by creating a Facebook page where he can interact with them,know their wishes and aspirations and work towards actualizing them.The Facebook page is http://facebook.com/daveumahi2015 .
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2015
This Man may not win!
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man may not win!
and why do you think so?
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man may not win!
and why do you think so? happy new year dear
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Kehnyshavin:

and why do you think so? happy new year dear
The Ebonyi North and Central will definitely gang up against him! They see him as their a common enemy now!
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Ebonyi North and South will definitely gang up against him! They see him as a common enemy now!
you don't know jack shiiiit about Ebonyi politics, so back off.. angry..Dave Umahi is the next Ebonyi State governor..Edon is not going anywhere..

1 Like

Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
you don't know jack shiiiit about Ebonyi politics, so back off.. angry..Dave Umahi is the next Ebonyi State governor..Edon is not going anywhere..

Sorry I wanted to type Central! Do you think you know more than me? It would have been easier for him, if the Presidential and governorship election were to be held the same there! The other group never wanted power shift, and now with Elechi aside, things are not gonna be easy for Dave!
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry I wanted to type Central! Do you think you know more than me? It would have been easier for him, if the Presidential and governorship election were to be held the same there! The other group never wanted power shift, and now with Elechi aside, things are not gonna be easy for Dave!
do you know that Elechi doesn't care about who contest what again now?..he is focusing on how to complete the projects he is working on before he leaves office thus won't spend a dime on anybody..with sponsors like ibeto and innoson on Dave's side including all the political heavyweight on his side too, not to talk more his control on all government apparatus in the state, what do you think is gonna happen?..Edon is from my village but he is not going anywhere ..
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by asha80(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
do you know that Elechi doesn't care about who contest what again now?..he is focusing on how to complete the projects he is working on before he leaves office thus won't spend a dime on anybody..with sponsors like ibeto and innoson on Dave's side including all the political heavyweight on his side too, not to talk more his control on all government apparatus in the state, what do you think is gonna happen?..Edon is from my village but he is not going anywhere ..
innoson and ibeto sponsoring umahi?for what?what is there to gain?
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
asha80:
innoson and ibeto sponsoring umahi?for what?what is there to gain?
you can ask them not me...maybe you don't know that Ebonyi is highly rich is mineral resources..
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
CyberWolf:

Okay if you say so! My only worry is that Dave is well known to me! He is just like Wike of Rivers State, thuggish and very corrupt! I blame Elechi and pity him at the same time. Though two of his children are my friends, he didn't try for Ebonyians! Cheers!
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by asha80(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
you can ask them not me...maybe you don't know that Ebonyi is highly rich is mineral resources..
ok I understand..i understand ibeto's angle(I am sure he is still miffed at that nkalagu's cement debacle and still wants in) but I don't get innoson own
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay if you say so! My only worry is that Dave is well known to me! He is just like Wike of Rivers State, thuggish and very corrupt! I blame Elechi and pity him at the same time. Though two of his children are my friends, he didn't try for Ebonyians! Cheers!

sure that's true but their is no any better alternative now..Professor Chukwu would have been Ok but he was disappointed with Elechi due to the way he handled PDP primaries..He was called to come and pick the ticket in Labour Party but he told them he is not interested anymore..
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
asha80:
ok I understand..i understand ibeto's angle(I am sure he is still miffed at that nkalagu's cement debacle and still wants in) but I don't get innoson own
Dave wants to make IVM government official cars..
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Donmarrius: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Really interested in Ebonyi politics.Am very very sure that Ebonyi state in the hand of a technocrat,will do us Ndigbo proud,due to her agricultural potentials,as well as her abundant natural resource which has remained untapped.

Please,lets analyse the guber candidates,and know their stuff.
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
sure that's true but their is no any better alternative now..Professor Chukwu would have been Ok [i]but he was disappointed with Elechi due to the way he handled PDP primaries..[/i]He was called to come and pick the ticket in Labour Party but he told them he is not interested anymore..

Yea Elechi bungled the primaries! I had expected him to take a cue from other PDP governors and hold parallel primaries, at least by now, the reconciliation would have been hinged on harmonization of the two primaries, but like his performance in office, he failed there too!
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Donmarrius: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Cc
Cyberwolf,Rarediamond
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
I believe that the gentlemanly agreement reached by all parties should guide the voting.Ebonyi north ruled for eight years,Ebonyi central are rounding up their eight years its left for Ebonyi south. That is why I believe more than anything that Ebonyians want Dave
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
so NgeneUkwenu alias cleverly is from Ebonyi State.. Probably related to the the Ogbonnaya onus... I see where the APC nonsense is coming from from but haba, he is even more outspoken than the onu. lol
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Dave is not a novice when it comes to politics,aside scheming to win the primaries,he has the political machinery in his back pocket
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by CyberWolf: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
Cc
Cyberwolf,Rarediamond
I'm on steering now, will comment later..
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2015
of all the candidates vying for the post of Governor,the ApC candidate is the most docile,we hardly hear from the dude
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
so NgeneUkwenu alias cleverly is from Ebonyi State.. Probably related to the the Ogbonnaya onus... I see where the APC nonsense is coming from from but haba, he is even more outspoken than the onu. lol

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
please let's try to discuss without having to resort to name calling and abuses.Let's be civilized
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Kehnyshavin: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
The major players to me are Engr. Dave Umahi of PDP (Ebonyi south),Sir Edward Nkwagu (Edon) Labour party (Ebonyi North), Sen Anthony Agbo APGA (Ebonyi north) and Dr. Steve Egbo APC(Ebonyi south).
Re: Engr Dave Umahi Unviels His Official Facebook Page by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yes the he/she is from UBURU in ohaozara Lga, the name Ngene Ukwuenu is a name of god/deity/Agbara in Uburu, not far from Ekweremadu's town Mpu in Enugu state

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole / Video: Pastor Arrested In Hotel While Soliciting A Prostitute / Okonjo-iweala Refutes $63b Debt Claim By APC - CHANNELS TELEVISION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.