Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Feeling Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Confused (574 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Confused by musfad(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2015
You meet and dated a girl when you
were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to 900,000 per month. Things were going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. He ask her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remain jobless.

Assuming you are this guy, what will
be your reaction? And for the ladies,
can you do this for love?.........
Re: Feeling Confused by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
O boi, wait I dey come make I finish my chicken.
Re: Feeling Confused by musfad(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yhu never finish that chicken upto now?
Re: Feeling Confused by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm painful but I will still marry her.
Re: Feeling Confused by musfad(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Yeap, he's got no other option
Re: Feeling Confused by musfad(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Yeap, yhu'v got no other option

(1) (Reply)

Guys! What Is Your Spec Of Woman? / How Much Did U Spend On Val Day. / Unspoken Social Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.