Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

#GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] (2897 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Previous rulers from the Northern part of Nigeria, looted and mismanaged resources, yes, HISTORY MUST be told. Before Jonathan assumed office, what was the condition of all the refineries in Nigeria? Hausa Generals MISMANAGED the refineries and everything in the oil and gas sector. Refineries weren't functioning, and was used to siphon public funds every time ( TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE ). Strangely, Nigeria, became an importer of refined petroleum products long before Jonathan came on board. #Shame

Northern muslims REJECTED anything true federalism or resource control. If the north, ain't obsessed about the free money (OIL) from the Southern part of Nigeria, they would have developed their on resources and be self reliant. If oil producing states were allowed to control their resources, those oil producing states would have suffered the CONSEQUENCES of oil dependency alone( OIL BUST). As expected, North Dakota, Texas and other oil producing states are feeling the HEAT of falling oil prices alone, none oil producing states/ USA Government are going about their businesses, thanks to TRUE FEDERALISM. NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED. It doesn't matter who wins the president, only true federalism can bring CHANGE.

I have said it here over and over, again, I'll repeat it on your page, Segun, Northern muslims are the BIGGEST problem in that country. Northern Nigeria, is the KILLING field of africa. From pre-independence till date, rioting, killing christians/southerners and violence, are the recurring headlines coming from that region ( wretched of the earth). Buhari, said, "dog and baboons will soak in blood" consequently, when he lost the 2011 election, Buhari's supporters went on rampage and kill hundreds of innocent people.

These are excuses made to defend a coward president who should not be running a family not to talk of a country. Northern Muslims are the problem. Okay let us have a northern Muslim to solve the problem.
Abe Lincoln also had the great Slavery problem but he solved it. The same man had the civil war problem and solved it.
Gowon at thirty two had the civil war problem and solved it. In 1970, Nigeria had so re integrated my parents second landlord in Lagos was an Ibo man. Let us never send a BOY on a MAN's job. Donald Duke, Saraki, and even the corrupt Odilli and Ibori would have done better than this local NDDC man that Obasanjo gave us as VP, who later became President. Nigerian Heads of State have been managing the north effectively for years. The British did it, Azikiwe did it as ceremonial president, Gowon did it, Obasanjo did it..why can't Jona do it?. Because he is clueless and he is in the pocket of people from the SE/SW with accomplices in the SW who want their own turn at stealing. It is all a problem of grand lacerny and lack of leadership skills.
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

These are excuses made to defend a coward president who should not be running a family not to talk of a country. Northern Muslims are the problem. Okay let us have a northern Muslim to solve the problem.
Abe Lincoln also had the great Slavery problem but he solved it. The same man had the civil war problem and solved it.
Gowon at thirty two had the civil war problem and solved it. In 1970, Nigeria had so re integrated my parents second landlord in Lagos was an Ibo man. Let us never send a BOY on a MAN's job. Donald Duke, Saraki, and even the corrupt Odilli and Ibori would have done better than this local NDDC man that Obasanjo gave us as VP, who later became President. Nigerian Heads of State have been managing the north effectively for years. The British did it, Azikiwe did it as ceremonial president, Gowon did it, Obasanjo did it..why can't Jona do it?. Because he is clueless and he is in the pocket of people from the SE/SW with accomplices in the SW who want their own turn at stealing. It is all a problem of grand lacerny and lack of leadership skills.

Hmmm what makes you think that Gowon solved civil war problem ...hmmm that is a new one ..when people say clueless I ask have you ever been in a leadership positions.

Why don't you hive and give this dude a slack
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Are you bleeping kidding me?. I am from the south west but I am starting two small machine shops for contract manufacture and maintenance fabrication this year. I have also invested heavily in plastics in the recent past. The oil money has never trickled down to majority of Nigerian anyway and nobody is depending on it.. There are numerous initiatives on bio fuels and agro allied stuff that my friends are doing in the west not to talk of ICT and services. Who will depend on oil and gas when my grandfather trained my dad on cocoa money....i dey craze?

As for the North everybody knows that 85% of the people there don't see the oil money and don't give a shit. There comes a time when the truth comes out and it is clear the oil market was operating on artificially inflated prices at +$100 a barrel. In any case the international hit men managed to plant Ngozi Iweala on the hapless Jonathan and all the oil money has gone back into European and US banks.
Don't worry the money will flow back ...as loans for your children to pay.

I was anticipating that you will say the best thing for us is to have a federalism or separation this is very vital . Thank lord that people like you ain't oil dependent and it gladdens my heart that youths are beginning to look inward instead of been an APC e rat

So what do you think ..comparative studies suggest that Jonathan is better that the last two president
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by zantama05(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
publisher:
Bumped into this article just now, and even though I've always being Pro-GEJ, this write-up has strengthened my resolve to remain so.

I, @Publisher endorse this message.
smiley

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/i-choose-goodluck-jonathan.html

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/i-choose-goodluck-jonathan.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jhGHoitDvto/VKUGRsBYwsI/AAAAAAAAA-s/qlajVjd_RmY/s1600/goodluck.png[/img]
OK' so to whom you left the below RUBBISH? or are they not under his cham?

THE SO CALLED TRANSFORMATION AGENDA BY
SHOELESS ONE IN OTOEKE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35.195naira to one dollar due to there economic
genocide cause naira devaluation.
....,.............and many others.
I pledged to Nigeria my country, to be
working, voting and praying, to oppose
the cluelessness of the shoeless one, to
whom16 is greater than 19, to whom
stealing is not corruption; that may God
give me the wisdom to vote the slowpoke
out of office, and send him packing from
Aso-rock, to Otuoke from where he
came aboard our ship, come 2015 my
lord,
And uphold our honour and glory so
help me God.

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:

those second hand diesel trains did your past president provide it for you

ain't we going to start somewhere

or do you think that rome was built in a day...

you are talking about abacha
if you only know how much that thief stole

why can't you people appreciate a good development for once

You stated a valid point I must say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin / Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! / The Most Hilarious Meme Of Lai Muhammed EVER !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.