Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? (6489 Views)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by argon500: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
How would you react when you find your child quietly enjoying himself like this?

As for me, I will snap the picture for future references cos he will pay for the cream later in the future.

12 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Tattooboy: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Smart kid. He knows it's d hamatan season

21 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Yea snap him and tresure the pix

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by bebe2(f): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Dis one no bad nahhh

My kids used to pour groundnut oil
on the living room floor and use it
as slide.

Now tell me how to react smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by jnrbayano(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
I will worry if the baby has swallowed some of the cream.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by EfemenaXY: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol! Inquisitive toddlers eh?

My reaction? I'll blame myself for keeping the lotion within the child's reach. But most importantly, check that he/she hasn't ingested any of it.

I think this video sums them up nicely. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uiTtt8JFZo

9 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Haywhymido(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Take d cream frm him n leave am make him dey enjoy himself dey go

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by benuejosh: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Tattooboy:
hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by benuejosh: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2015
keep out of reach. live the pikin joor, he is a fast learner.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by echobee(f): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Sharp kid kiss

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
gringringringringrin

aki and pawpaw in the making

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Wendy80(f): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
My reaction? I will simply smile n blame myself for keeping it within her reach. D kind of work they give someone @ ds stage eeh. That's how my 21months old daughter flooded my house all in d name of of dispensing water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
like daddy, like son...he must have learnt it from somewhre...don't self-service in front of your baby
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Francheezy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmm... This is a bad boy. He must have been watching his parents doing it. No time.

Lotion Lotion....
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
argon500:
How would you react when you find your child quietly enjoying himself like this?

As for me, I will snap the picture for future references cos he will pay for the cream later in the future.

I would be worried,then I,ll be so grateful she only used it externally..it could have been worse. I think it's time for you to react, certain chemicals/substances comes with a warning on the labels..'keep out of the reach of children'..

God forbid she swallowed the whole lot,you wouldn't be here posting and asking these questions. Take action now.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by RichChristie1: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Snap the picture and keep it well, so that when he grows up he will see his handwork.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
The boobs are already popping out shocked

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by hayoakins(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Clean him up and tell him why he shouldn't do that again, if he repeats the same then use the rod. Beating him for the first time he did such may not pass the needed message.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Diznie(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tattooboy:
nice one
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by meshman: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
keep vaseline away from your child

Na so e dey start

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by drnoel: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
argon500:

This one is small. What of my son that always tries to drink the water he is siting in whenever he is being bathed . I no sabi where he learn that one.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by bjtinz: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
meshman:
keep vaseline away from your child

Na so e dey start
grin grin grin
Speaking from experience?
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by hatux: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Very smart kid... Lol cheesy
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Ariyke: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin snap and keep
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
lolz

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Bilabong(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
no child of mine will do such...

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Etetejake(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
I will thank God that he didn't take the cream to be his feeding bottle

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tattooboy:
Lol
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Etetejake(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
gbosaa:

I would be worried,then I,ll be so grateful she only used it externally..it could have been worse. I think it's time for you to react, certain chemicals/substances comes with a warning on the labels..'keep out of the reach of children'..

God forbid she swallowed the whole lot,you wouldn't be here posting and asking these questions. Take action now.

Do u know wether he is responsible for that just to creat a thread? pls stop blaming an innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by agabaI23(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God say no Gillette shaving stick dey close grin You no see how he carefully applied the shaving foam undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Etetejake:

Do u know wether he is responsible for that just to creat a thread? pls stop blaming an innocent baby.

You are saying he might have smeared/plastered his baby with a whole tube of body cream just to create a thread and elicit reactions/responses from nairalanders.

That's called child abuse and stu..pidity.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by emeraldoe(f): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wot of my kids dat applied mentholatum all ova their body including eyes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? / Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.