Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buhari Reveals Why He Did Not Submit His Certificates To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals Why He Did Not Submit His Certificates To INEC (851 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reveals Why He Did Not Submit His Certificates To INEC by kachysblog(f): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 general elections, Muhammadu Buhari, has explained why he did not submit his certificates and credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), saying that the documents are with the military.
This came to light yesterday during a visit by journalists to the headquarters of INEC in Abuja where it was revealed that Buhari’s academic qualifications were not on display, unlike those of other presidential candidates including that of his main rival, President Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP.

Explaining the development in an affidavit, Buhari said:

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purposes.”

The affidavit was dated November 24, 2014, stamped and received by INEC on December 18, 2014.

http://kachysblog.com/2015/01/not-submit-certificates-inec-buhari/

Re: Buhari Reveals Why He Did Not Submit His Certificates To INEC by Skillz02(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Certificate or no certificate,
he can still perform better
than the ZOOLOGIST

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Why He Did Not Submit His Certificates To INEC by Ezedon(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
GMB said and i quote, ''I Gen. M. Buhari used my credentials as a Collateral to borrow money from bank, using soldiers as my witness that was why they are keeping it if i lose this time, i will use my car to borrow money n travel out''

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The 1999 Letter Dora Akunyilo Wrote Buhari When She Returned $12000 PTF Money / Letter Late Dora Akunyili Wrote To Buhari When She Returned PTF Money In 1999 / President Jonathan's Costly Mistakes On Nigeria's Foreign Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.