Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. (12212 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
The famous Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry Enugu at the cross over crusade 2014 yesterday 31st December, advised the Adoration crowd and indeed all christians not to vote for President Jonathan because according to Fr Mbaka, Nigeria is too big for president Jonathan to handle. We wrongly thought his name Goodluck will translate to Goodluck for Nigeria, not knowing he has nothing desirable to offer Nigeria. He highlighted economic mismanagement, institutionalised corruption, Insecurity and religious/tribal discord which have all increased so so much under Jonathan. Fr Mbaka showed so much pity for the Soldiers convicted for mutiny, laying curses on those top military Officials who poorly equip junior ones and force them to fight well equipped Insurgents like that. He concluded by saying that Jonathan has failed and it will be a top national disaster to re-elect him. And that people especially Indigbo should vote for other credible presidential candidates than President Jonathan without sentiments. Igbo people remain part of Nigeria and should work for the good of the country as far as Nigeria remains one.

Source: eyewitness

Do you think the clergy has a point?
Mature comments are welcome.

20 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Kagarko(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:
The famous Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry Enugu at the cross over crusade 2014 yesterday 31st December, advised the Adoration crowd and indeed all christians not to vote for President Jonathan because according to Fr Mbaka, Nigeria is too big for president Jonathan to handle. We wrongly thought his name Goodluck will translate to Goodluck for Nigeria, not knowing he has nothing desirable to offer Nigeria. He highlighted economic mismanagement, institutionalised corruption, Insecurity and religious/tribal discord which have all increased so so much under Jonathan. Fr Mbaka showed so much pity for the Soldiers convicted for mutiny, laying curses on those top military Officials who poorly equip junior ones and force them to fight well equipped Insurgents like that. He concluded by saying that Jonathan has failed and it will be a top national disaster to re-elect him. And that people especially Indigbo should vote for other credible presidential candidates than President Jonathan without sentiments. Igbo people remain part of Nigeria and should work for the good of the country as far as Nigeria remains one.

This is what we want from our leaders but not because he is a Christian but because he has failed .

All is because of his cluelessnes.
Corruption and
Insecurity are on the increase.

His advisers are given him confusing advice

57 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Satans in d making

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Obascoetubi: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:

fake. news, what. is the relationship between mbaka& politics? mbaka can't talk like dat. GEJ===>>>2019

21 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by wilcox(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Church and politics, must our so called men of God drag their self into Nigeria politics?
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Satans in d making

wat's ur point exactly

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
The same thing happened in my church today even in the presence of the president himself.

Dunamis pastor Dr Paul Eneche said it is not about religion or tribe but who will do the right thing. He said God does not bordered about who you are but what you do, he said if you do the right things, God will not see you as an unbeliever but if you re believer and you did not do the right thing, God will turn his back against you. He then urge us to choose our leaders not by tribe or religion but those that will do the right thing is who we should vote for. Mr president was so uncomfortable on his seat but his mother was more reactive to the message.
I was so happy in the church today and my pastor earned a great respect from me.
Infact the pastor asked us to pray for him to do the right thing during the election.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kagarko:

This is what we want from our leaders but not because he is a Christian but because he has failed .

All is because of his cluelessnes.
Corruption and
Insecurity are on the increase.

His advisers are given him confusing advice

..... And as far as i know, Buhari is hardly a better alternative. And pls dont give me dat bullcrap dat Buhari represents "change" coz "recycling" is a better adjective.

Dont get me wrong. I have nothing against Buhari and of course I am not a fan of GEJ. But as a concern Nigerian, something tells me Buhari can fight corruption and insecurity but his competence to develop Nigeria is still very much in doubt.

Happy New Year bro.

7 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by omenka(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
You people should stop this trash. It is nauseating and divisive. I can wager my next 50 breaths the man never called for "christians" not to vote for Jonathan. If he says, as you wrote, "Nigeria is too big for Jonathan", then I've got no problems with that. But I think your trying to twist it saying he "asked christians not to vote for Jonathan" is totally misleading and in very bad taste.

I hate it when people try to blend politics with religion even if it seems to favour my choice. The mixture is too damn volatile for comfort.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by hedonistic: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
You must be out of your mind. Is it not the same Rev. Mbaka that declared that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2015 when Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu led Patience Jonathan to his church about two months ago?

6 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:

wat's ur point exactly
face ur life cool
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Kenai: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
I've never seen dis man of God before but i have dis humongous respect for him.... saying all dis about jonathan shows he's not a weakling at all, he has guts and that can only be attained by the true and only spirit of GOD... HATS OFF TO A GREAT NIGERIAN & TRUE IGBO MAN... many igbos are still fooling themselves.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
hedonistic:
You must be out of your mind. Is it not the same Rev. Mbaka that declared that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2015 when Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu led Patience Jonathan to his church about two months ago?

Mbaka is the leader of the stomach infrastructure crowd. I won't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
omenka:
You people should stop this trash. It is nauseating and divisive. I can wager my next 50 breaths the man never called for "christians" not to vote for Jonathan. If he says, as you wrote, "Nigeria is too big for Jonathan", then I've got no problems with that. But I think your trying to twist it saying he "asked christians not to vote for Jonathan" is totally misleading and in very bad taste.

I hate it when people try to blend politics with religion even if it seems to favour my choice. The mixture is too damn volatile for comfort.

I may not be surprised if he said so because it happened life and direct in my presence today in our church. Although our pastor did not call his name neither does he say it derectly but he passed the message to the people and the president. The president took it calmly but his mother was not happy with the sermon.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
penisilin:
I've never seen dis man of God before but i have dis humongous respect for him.... saying all dis about jonathan shows he's not a weakling at all, he has guts and that can only be attained by the true and only spirit of GOD... HATS OFF TO A GREAT NIGERIAN & TRUE IGBO MAN... many igbos are still fooling themselves.....

If true then this is the third respected man of God that will say such a thing in just two months.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by ellechrystal(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:

Source?
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Dbboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unlike your pastor the Catholic Church don't indulge in politics
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by nduchucks: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
nwanne m, we so soon turn dat chair wey GEJ sit on top, dey use commit all these ill advised attrocities championed by his idiatic advisers, to tiny suitcase wey him go carry go Otuoke, in a few short weeks. Illustration below:

9 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Source?

this is an eyewitness account.
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dbboy:
Unlike your pastor the Catholic Church don't indulge in politics
But he came to the church for obvious reason and the man passed the obvious message. I don't see anything bad in that, if all our social leaders(church, mosque, traditional and tribal) have been this honest, firm and fearless we wouldn't have been this backward in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Marvin67: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Flye:
The same thing happened in my church today even in the presence of the president himself.

Dunamis pastor Dr Paul Eneche said it is not about religion or tribe but who will do the right thing. He said God does not bordered about who you are but what you do, he said if you do the right things, God will not see you as an unbeliever but if you re believer and you did not do the right thing, God will turn his back against you. He now ask us to choose our leaders not by tribe or religion but those that will do the right thing is who we should vote for. Mr president was so uncomfortable on his seat but his mother was more reactive to the message.
I was so happy in the church today and my pastor earned a great respect from me.
Infact the pastor asked us to pray for him to the right thing during the election.

That's what a pastor should say. It places him in a neutral position and doesn't translate to mean that he's urging Christians not to vote for GEJ. If you look at it in that direction, you could also interpret it to mean that he's urging muslims and northerners not to vote for GMB.

The pastor just placed himself in a neutral position.

9 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by temitemi1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Marvin67:

That's what a pastor should say. It places him in a neutral position and doesn't translate to mean that he's urging Christians not to vote for GEJ. If you look at it in that direction, you could also interpret it to mean that he's urging muslims and northerners not to vote for GMB.

The pastor just placed himself in a neutral position.
exactly!!!!!
If you relate that to the way they re playing religion politics and what other pastors he went to their churches as been saying, you will understand me.
Also he said some bitter truth about how Nigeria is being managed. The good thing is that he did not mention his name but for the fact that the president is on the sit and a pastor is preaching about a bad leadership and visionary leaders means a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by double0seven(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Flye:

But he came to the church for obvious reason and the man passed the obvious message. I don't see anything bad in that, if all our social leaders(church, mosque, traditional and tribal) have been this honest, firm and fearless we wouldn't have been this backward in Nigeria.

Sorry, are you saying President Jonathan attended crossover night at your church?!

And please what is the name of your church and the name of the Pastor?

If this is indeed truth, that means your Pastor have done that which heavyweights like Pastor Adeboye cannot do, which is tell the truth the way the Bible wants it. Kudos to him.I'm sure God won't forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by freshness2020: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
hedonistic:
Don't mind them!
APC at it again...τ̲̅ђe most controversial party I have ever heard of!
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by Flye: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
double0seven:

Sorry, are you saying President Jonathan attended crossover night at your church?!

And please what is the name of your church and the name of the Pastor?

If this is indeed truth, that means your Pastor have done that which heavyweights like Pastor Adeboye cannot do, which is tell the truth the way the Bible wants it. Kudos to him.I'm sure God won't forget.
Not crossover night but first year service which started around 10am and ended after 12. It's Dunamis international gospel centre in area 1garki and the name of the pastor is Dr Paul Eneche. Mind you he was very diplomatic about it but he passed the message.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by rattlesnake(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:

lies lies LIES

Watch out for the counter thread from abati okupe
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by chibwike(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
and who did he say we shud vote for
Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by ellechrystal(f): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ansell:

this is an eyewitness account.
I c

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. by SweetJoystick(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Flye:
exactly!!!!!
If you relate that to the way they re playing religion politics and what other pastors he went to their churches as been saying, you will understand me.
Also he said some bitter truth about how Nigeria is being managed. The good thing is that he did not mention his name but for the fact that the president is on the sit and a pastor is preaching about a bad leadership and visionary leaders means a lot.
I'm in love with your pastor already if true what you said he said, Adeboye and Oyedepo have been lacking in this regard, to tell the truth as it is even if it's hurts

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra / Defection: Governors, Politicians In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.