Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well (16408 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo / Custom Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodu Ladepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by agabaI23(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
Can this thread make the front page please? Moderator stick this thread up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by naso2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
bump
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
@poster:
Picture#1: IBB's son about to enter a private jet
Picture#2: IBB's daughter sitting on a private jet
Picture#3: IBB and family at a private dinner while on family vacation
Picture#4: A picture of an interior section of a private jet
Picture#5: IBB's wife (late) taking a walk while on family vacation
Picture#6: Again, IBB's wife (late) taking a walk while on family vacation

Backsta, I do not know where you come from or your back ground, but there is absolutely no big deal in any of these pictures. For God sake IBB was a president for 8 years, what exactly do you expect? Do you expect him and his family to be on the line trying to get into Arik air along with other passengers like you and I? Sorry, it doesn't work this way.
Let us use our common sense, a former president deserves an exclusive private life regardless of where on this planet he resides.

I'm an ordinary Nigerian who works day and night to make ends meet and I can tell you that I have been on a private jet that is much better than what is on these pictures and I also enjoy taking private vacations with my family from time to time all around the world. So, what exactly is the big deal?

Do not let us embrace bushboy mentality, these things are not big deals, especially when you happen to be a former president of one of the wealthiest and lovely African countries like Nigeria. Please let us get a life and get with it.

Even a king of a small town in Nigeria flies on a private jet.

If anything, we should all be giving bravo to IBB for being a great father, and magnificent husband that admires his family more than anything else. He is a Muslim, but still very committed to his one and only wife, and 4 children.
The last time I checked, OBJ's youngest baby is a few months old; even Ribadu has up to 3 wives.
In my book, IBB still represents a great example for all ages and an incredible leader.

Mr. Blacksta, delete these pictures and try to start a sensible topic, because this one (topic) is making you look like a useless/hopeless f00l.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
Can this thread make the front page please? Moderator stick this thread up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making big deal out of these pictures makes absolutely no sense and a complete waste of time. Folks in Nigeria will mostly laugh at you folks.
FACT: Whether IBB becomes our next president or not, he (including his entire family) will fly on a private jet till the end of time.

In fact, the private jet in these pictures seems to be a little bit old, compare to the latest ones out there.
Don't waste your time on this topic, nothing will come out of it.
And I honestly think that the problem here is the fact that most of the posters on nairaland have been away for too long. Private jetting is absolutely no big deal in Nigeria. Please get with it.

FYI: There were 256 private jets in South Africa during the World cup, and 125 of these jets belonged to Nigerians. Please feel free to go and check the record; if you need additional information to confirm this fact, please let me know.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by agabaI23(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
Big B1

IBB's nairaland guardian angel. You no de shame?

Big B1:

Making big deal out of these pictures makes absolutely no sense and a complete waste of time. Folks in Nigeria will mostly laugh at you folks.
FACT: Whether IBB becomes our next president or not, he (including his entire family) will fly on a private jet till the end of time.

This is because Nigeria is filled up with sychophants and like you who are have blind allegiance and cannot see beyond their noses: Fact

If the government turns the other way, IBB will spend the rest of his life behind bars till the end of time: fact
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by sjeezy8: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
hmmm igbo ladies can enjoy ohhhhh! see ndidi maryam lipsrsealed LOL
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by sjeezy8: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
lol jk . . . not really.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
If the government turns the other way, IBB will spend the rest of his life behind bars till the end of time: fact
Mr. Man, who exactly is this government?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Solomon227(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2010
Big 1. It's a well known fact that those that flock with tiger usually end up in its belly. It's on record that IBB closest friends are either killed, maimed or set-up by the Evil G himself, I wish u all d best as u have chosen the shortest path to suicide. Please secure enough loot from the man for your innocent family after he might av taken cared of u like he did to Vatsa and MKO,
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2010
Really? OMG, I'm very scared!

Oga, I beg go to bed, you sound very tired.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by jamace(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2010
Big B1, face the truth. IBB is expired and has nothing good to offer except to increase our woes and sorrows,
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by chidichris(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster,
at least that is better than obasanjo who use his own loots to lure his son's wife to bed. i even respect ibb more than the old criminal called bode george.
if i have father like obasanjo or bode george, i will not waste time in disowning them publicly.
what will the children of such men be saying abt their fathers.
imagine having an aged father in jail with white hairs. God forbide. what will children of such useless parents learn from their fathers.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by cre8tivity(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster:

Backsta, I do not know where you come from or your back ground, but there is absolutely no big deal in any of these pictures. For God sake IBB was a president for 8 years, what exactly do you expect? Do you expect him and his family to be on the line trying to get into Arik air along with other passengers like you and I? Sorry, it doesn't work this way.
Let us use our common sense, a former president deserves an exclusive private life regardless of where on this planet he resides.

I'm an ordinary Nigerian who works day and night to make ends meet and I can tell you that I have been on a private jet that is much better than what is on these pictures and I also enjoy taking private vacations with my family from time to time all around the world. So, what exactly is the big deal?

Do not let us embrace bushboy mentality, these things are not big deals, especially when you happen to be a former president of one of the wealthiest and lovely African countries like Nigeria. Please let us get a life and get with it.

If anything, we should all be giving bravo to IBB for being a great father, and magnificent husband that admires his family more than anything else. He is a Muslim, but still very committed to his one and only wife, and 4 children.
The last time I checked, OBJ's youngest baby is a few months old; even Ribadu has up to 3 wives.
In my book, IBB still represents a great example for all ages and an incredible leader.

thank you for this post.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by cre8tivity(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster,
at least that is better than obasanjo who use his own loots to lure his son's wife to bed. i even respect ibb more than the old criminal called bode george
chidichris, thanks.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by ChineduEZ: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
See monaee
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by jamace(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2010
Meanwhile, at same period, he was hammering Nigerians with SAP/Austerity Measures.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
And the man says experience counts. I don't want those bad experiences again abeg, IBB. angry
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by gerona: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
MAY GOD SEND US A MESSIAH.

GOD PUNISH THE LOOTERS OF OUR COMMON WEALTH.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by congoshine(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
Big B1:

@poster:

Mr. Blacksta, delete these pictures and try to start a sensible topic, because this one (topic) is making you look like a useless/hopeless f00l.

@Big B1 -I think you're being rather disingenuous.

What do you mean by 'what is the big deal' ? undecided

Where does accountability come in ?

In a country where over 75 million human beings live on less than $1 a day, an ex-government worker is living in such largesse & you're saying its no big deal ? shocked

If we were talking about Dangote's picture or Adenuga nobody would have raised an eye brow . . .but the 'evil genius' only job in life has been in government,so where did this money come from?

IBB being faithful to his wife etc is not anyone's business. . . .his loot however is in the public interest. tongue
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by OchiAgha2(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
Are people really surprised?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by okadaman2: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
See how they spent your money. From OBJ the old Fool to Babangida the father of Looters and murderers. Between them they are responsible for the poverty and penury of millions!!!!!!

See as dem children dey enjoy

Amadioha discover all of them together soon!!! Buncha Greedy spoilt families!!!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by congoshine(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
okada_man:

See how they spent your money. From OBJ the old Fool to Babangida the father of Looters and murderers. Between them they are responsible for the poverty and penury of millions!!!!!!

See as dem children dey enjoy

Amadioha discover all of them together soon!!! Buncha Greedy spoilt families!!!

Unfortunately Amadioha (if he or she exists) cannot do anything about this.

You Nigerians have to wake up on your own & take your destiny in your hands smiley
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by okadaman2: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
Don't underestimate the power of Righteous Thunder!

Yes we will do something eventually, with or without Amadioha's support. This evil can't last forever.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by HISchild: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
"And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah." - Psalm 50:6

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"  - Luke 6:37 (& Matt 7:1)
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by okadaman2: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Looters child ?

HISchild:

"And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah." - Psalm 50:6

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"  - Luke 6:37 (& Matt 7:1)

What about those of us that are not Christians can we quote our gods?

According to Amadioha chapt 1 vs 9, line 4 ; Rigthteous Thunder will strike them down in old age, confusion will reign in their homes and those who made children cry, fathers poor, mothers sick through their failed and corrupt rule of Nigeria shall never know peace!  Their end shall be worse than their beginning. <- there you have it.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jakumo: Big Bee.  Return from the land of the dead NOW, I command thee, and RISE to the defence of our IDOL and MENTOR, Ibrahim Babangida.

While Big Bee shakes himself awake and begins to claw his way up to the surface from his crypt, I will do my best to keep the Babangida flag flying by making a few observations about the preceding photographs.

First of all, I suspect that His Majesty's private jet dates back to the 1980's, if not earlier, and this saddens me deeply.  With all the money that magically appeared in Babangida's personal account during his reign as KING OF NIGERIA, it is shocking and unacceptable that our former Commander in Chief should risk his and The Royal Family's lives aboard a refurbished, Aba-made aircraft, when prudent selections from the entire new 2009 product lines of Bombardier Learjet and Gulfstream corporate and luxury aircraft could be his at the stroke of a pen.  I remain optimistic that this travesty will be addressed and rectified with dispatch by His Majesty.

Also, a man of Babangida's caliber should have diligently upgraded his wife ANNUALLY, rather than embarrass our national pride by taking that leathery old cow, Miriam, along with him to Europe, when she should have been put to pasture long ago so that His Majesty could focus his attention on the young topless French women sunbathing on the beaches of San Tropez who would have been more than happy to accommodate the Big Guy and his credit card.   I personally am outraged over this inexcusable procedural lapse by a person of Babangida's stature who should know better.

I will pause this write-up to dry a few bitter tears, and to try and drink away my sorrows over the piteous sight of our Former Maximum Leader wallowing in poverty now that he is down to his last few billion dollars.  There truly is NO justice in this world.
D ppl who really knw this country are all watching frm behind. And until u all are wipped out(becus u all frm different sections of this country has one same spirit of corruption irrespective of ur diversities)then there might nt be peace in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area / Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP / Suspend Services In Lagos - NUPENG Orders Tanker Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.