Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? (1413 Views)

Handlers Behind Nairaland's "Presidency" Monicker Revealed (Photos) / See The Faces Of The PDP Governors & Senators That Humiliated Sheriff Today(Pics / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by tomakint: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Once upon a time, Nairaland's 'Politics Section' used to be a fountain where knowledge are tapped without paying for it. The gladiators then either paired with their rivals or go it alone as they reel out many informations that had shaped the face of this section as the most famous and visited on this forum. However, some set of juveniles came into the scene and all of a sudden 'assumed pictures' of their perceived enemies were displayed. Who are the 'Nairalanders' behind these insurgent masks?
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Beesluv: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Ngwakwe: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
tomakint:
Once upon a time, Nairaland's 'Politics Section' used to be fountain where knowledge are tapped without paying for it. The gladiators then were either paired with their rivals or go it alone as they reel out many informations that had shaped the face of this section as the most famous and visited of this forum. However, some set of juvenile came into the scene and all of a sudden 'assumed pictures' of their perceived enemies are displayed. Who are the 'Nairalanders' behind these insurgent masks?

Please leave them alone. There is no mercy whatsoever for such juvenile display of shame again in Politics Section

Even calling Nairalander by their real name attracts severe ban unless the Nairalander indicates no offence

6 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by brutef0rce101: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
lolzzzz. Being jobless in a new year is bad. Rubbish thread cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tomakint and Ngwakwe, Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Please leave them alone. There is no mercy whatsoever for such juvenile display of shame again in Politics Section

Even calling Nairalander by their real name attracts severe ban unless the Nairalander indicates no offence

You carry job wey dem no send you for head! Overzealousness na disease itself!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:

By the way, How do you determine someone's real name? All your moderatorship is all about long long ban....3 months, 5 years 20 years! Haba! Dont worry i have about 45 days here, and you will have your pet project all to yourself! Ngwakwe you are so annoying!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You carry job wey dem no send you for head! Overzealousness na disease itself!
shatap, APC and thuggery in display.

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

By the way, How do you determine someone's real name? All your moderatorship is all about long long ban....3 months, 5 years 20 years! Haba! Dont worry i have about 45 days here, and you will have your pet project all to yourself! Ngwakwe you are so annoying!
don't mind the hypocrite! He has decided to add more rules to the ones S.eun created all because he is feeling the itch to ban. The hypcrite don't know his fellow hypocrite he quoted is also guilty of posting pictures of nairalanders and mentioning real names of nairalanders.

Ndi ara!!

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by tomakint: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Fixed! That's the way things should be done......many thanks Ngwakwe!

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by tomakint: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
berem:
don't mind the hypocrite! He has decided to add more rules to the ones S.eun created all because he is feeling the itch to ban. The hypcrite don't know his fellow hypocrite he quoted is also guilty of posting pictures of nairalanders and mentioning real names of nairalanders.

Ndi ara!!
Hmmmnnnn.......

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
berem:

Ndi ara!!

The guy irritates me so much! Very archaic and myopic in reasoning! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by idumuose(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
I don't want to mention names here but i know at 7 of those good for nothing handles who indulged in such very irresponsible display of foolishness.

They are a wasted generation.

6 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by tomakint: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2015
idumuose:
I don't want to mention names here but i know at 7 of those good for nothing handles who indulged in such very irresponsible display of foolishness.

They are a wasted generation.
Really? How I wished the real faces can be unmasked for 'shame and humiliation infinitua'.....set of lowlifers forming miserable General online. I am sure once prominent handles here will form the bulk of the insurgirls.
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by idumuose(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

Really? How I wished the real faces can be unmasked for 'shame and humiliation infinitua'.....set of lowlifers forming miserable General online. I am sure once prominent handles here will form the bulk of the insurgirls.
My brother,you will be surprised to hear some of the names involved inthese shenanigans.
When they were posting pictures of God knows who and said i was the one,i took those jobless cowards on 1 by 1 and thereafter,i was able to decipher those behind those shamful acts.

Tomakint,let me list some of their names here ;
1 orlandoOwoh

2. Brimmie

3. TribalEast

4 eggheaders of the blessed memory

5. GPA 5.00

6. Iluguunboy(If he wasn't among,he encouraged them)

7. Chino started it all.

The only intelligent person amongst these folks is Brimmie but as the saying goes,bad company corrupt good manners.

It's a case of a lion found in the company of goats.

Say something that orlando owoh doesn't like and he goes to put on his masquerade(generalScatter,bruteforce,collynzos19, etc) to abuse you.

6 Likes

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by tomakint: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2015
idumuose:

My brother,you will be surprised to hear some of the names involved inthese shenanigans.
When they were posting pictures of God knows who and said i was the one,i took those jobless cowards on 1 by 1 and thereafter,i was able to decipher those behind those shamful acts.
1 orlandoOwoh
2. Brimmie
3. TribalEast
5. GPA 5.00
I do not doubt your findings my bro.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Brimmie(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2015
What's happening here??

It's New Year please.
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Brimmie(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2015
idumuose:

1 orlandoOwoh

2. Brimmie

3. TribalEast

5. GPA 5.00

7. Chino started it all.

[s]The only intelligent person amongst these folks is Brimmie but as the saying goes,bad company corrupt good manners.[/s]

Say something that orlando owoh doesn't like and he goes to put on his masquerade(generalScatter,bruteforce,collynzos19, etc) to abuse you.

Happy New Year
Happy Valentine's Day In Advance!
cc: Berem
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by joseph1832(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Whoever has nothing to hide has absolutely nothing to fear when his or her identity is revealed. However only the fakers, hypocrites and those with over inflated egos tend to go berserk when their identity is released.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, the best way to hide is in plain sight! Why? Because Nigerians find it very difficult to see what's in front of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2015
idumuose:

1 orlandoOwoh

2. Brimmie

3. TribalEast

5. GPA 5.00

7. Chino started it all.

The only intelligent person amongst these folks is Brimmie but as the saying goes,bad company corrupt good manners.

Idumuose, you are free to believe what you wish as regards those behind the posting of pictures, but when you do this, count me out. What is my business with what anybody here does or looks like outside the forum? What will I gain when I post people's supposedly pictures? For your information, I don't have anybody's picture on my phone in order not to have any urge for posting them. The browser I use, Opera Mini, makes it impossible for to download from Nairaland. Respect yourself. I won't say more than this.
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:
Once upon a time, Nairaland's 'Politics Section' used to be a fountain where knowledge are tapped without paying for it. The gladiators then either paired with their rivals or go it alone as they reel out many informations that had shaped the face of this section as the most famous and visited on this forum. However, some set of juveniles came into the scene and all of a sudden 'assumed pictures' of their perceived enemies were displayed. Who are the 'Nairalanders' behind these insurgent masks?
Givd me one reason for this thread. May I say this, by creating this thread, you are indirect calling for the display of forumites supposedly pictures. The issue has already been having a natural death. Why revive it? Ngwakwe, it is shame that you are part of this, contributing and even saying whoever that mentions anybody's real name will be banned. Does this topic alone, "The Faces Behind The Insurgirls: Who They Are", not tilts towards the display and mentioning of supposedly pictures and names? I remember when Barcanista proffered a solution to this trend which was effective, you immediately close the thread. This is hypocracy!
Re: The Faces Behind Nairaland Insurgirls: Who Are They? by Ngwakwe: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Closed

(1)

How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / Boko Haram Leader Imam Shekau Declares Support For Buhari In New Video (watch) / Vice Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.