Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej (1421 Views)

President Buhari Pictured Hailing Back At The Crowd As Ride In The New Train / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Super1759: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Grand pa please enjoy the fresh air change from gej....

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by johnbuck81(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2015
grandpa has no choice buh to njoy GEJ fresh air...
dey want to use bokoharam to polute d fresh air buh God pass em.
meanwhile....
GEJ till 4ever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Caseless: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Hogwash!
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2015
We all know he is enjoying the fresh air
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2015
Is he not a Nigerian..

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2015
U guys are indeed lost. That's a bus.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2015
OP when did GEJ metamorphose into an engineer that he 'built a train?'.

You should know, GMB is a Nigerian and has the right to enjoy whatever it is government provide, after all, GEJ didn't 'build the train' with his personal money did he?.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by itsmine: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2015
Good for democracy! GMB is no longer d bitter image i have of him in the last times he contested. dis new garb of tolerance &sportsmanship looks extremely beautiful on him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2015
ISSORITE!!!
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Gogetta(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Another illiterate! That is an airport shuttle bus! Well, I don't expect you to know because I doubt if you've even been to an airport before.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2015
How many times will you scumbags open a thread like this?

When does an airport shuttle suddenly turns to a train?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Ploy(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Who built Aso Villa, GEJ?

Many of your type in Nigeria. God help my country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2015
IDIOTA! Illiterates!

An airport shuttle bus that is.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by SweetJoystick(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Smh OP, you need civilisation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by jcflex(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2015
that op train, I think look more of a shuttle bus at the airport. this is not a train abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by dammiecool(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Op be like say u neva reach airport before. Y u dey fall hand like dis

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by shadelek(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok now, let's wait to celebrate the triumph of gej over buhari. Gej rules
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Airport shuttle bus that convey passengers to their respective flight parked in the airport b4 take off.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by phorget(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Ploy:
Who built Aso Villa, GEJ?

Many of your type in Nigeria. God help my country.
help me ask dem Jare,their mumu no get 2nd class.
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by johnmartus(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2015
This is exactly what am talking about how can a sane make airport shuttle bus compare train many of them have been brainwash by pdp truly illiterate is a decease

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by phemoinc(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Another meaningless post, so you're telling us gej used his own money to built train or tax payers money to built? That's not a point every nigerian has right to use what ever tax payers money is being used for....... Simple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Super1759:
Grand pa please enjoy the fresh air change from gej....

confirmed ILLITERATE na him you be. that is an airport shuttle not train you dullie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by reborn1: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2015
They are all illiterates. Even the dumb Abati posted the same on his Instagram as GEJ Train. Lolzzzz. Dumb boss and followers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by idu1(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Animals... Gej train ko.... Na him money he take buy am?
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by ephemm(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
This OP is an Ediot!

Is that a train or an Airport shuttle bus?

Well, op is so backward he never rode in one!
Everything is train - OLODO
Re: Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej by Adminisher: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:
How many times will you scumbags open a thread like this?

When does an airport shuttle suddenly turns to a train?

We have a description of the average young Jonathan supporter. Half educated, not really smart, dwelling in a village or urban areas of the South East, brought up on a cocktail of Biafra war stories and Hausa-phobia, willing to and able to take a president with very obvious psychological weaknesses as a god to be worshipped, capable of being duped easily by mis information and propaganda, willing tool for the disemmination of same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Apology Over My Advert On Buhari's Death...fayose / Is This Truly Themeaning Of PDP Logo? (must See) / Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.