Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common (799 Views)

Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
A lot of you guys supporting GEJ have the following problems

1. Tribalism
2. Lack of understanding of how much Nigeria has made compared with what has been put on ground. Oil price was highest for GEJ and has now crashed catastrophically.
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari
5. Participation in the looting of Nigeria

Mind you I am not an APC supporter
Just my observations

3 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
eliment:

1. Tribalism
2. Lack of understanding of how much Nigeria has made compared with what has been put on ground. Oil price was highest for GEJ and has now crashed catastrophically.
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari

Just my observations
slave mentality remain ur greatest problem

2 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by duality(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
eliment:

1. Tribalism

Absolute Bull.. Go to Katsina and see what Tribalism is.besides 80% of Buhari's support is based on tribal sentiments

You are a learner. Go and learn first before making silly assertions. That APC says things doesn't mean it's correct. Do you even know how the various Oil joint ventures operate? Besides Nigeria have been making money from oil before you were born and that has been what has been keeping this country for years. That is where the money for the roads you see comes from. that is were the money looted by both APC and PDP politicians comes from. this is not the first time oil is price crashing. even during yaradua's time Oil price fell and we had to even buy grains with Billions coz agriculture was also in crises at that time. Do the research.

3. Fear of the North

No one fears the north. the only thing people fear in the north is the chronic illiteracy found in the north. Apart from the falsehood institutionalized in the Nigeria project due to the long concentration of political power by the northern past administrators, The north have no cutting edge.

4. Fear of Buhari

No one fears a weeping old soldier. The present popularity of Buhari is simply based on sectional interest from the north and the quest for some southern allies to use his sectional followership to get political power. If not, would you rather Go for a Buhari, when you have Fashola?, Pat Utomi etc?

Nigerians Know the looters from 1960 till date. we don't need an APC apologist to tell us coz they won't say the truth.

Just my observations

4 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
duality:

should things continue the way it's been over the years
Gej has even worsen the whole system

2 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
JudismphD:
slave mentality remain ur greatest problem
I had no slave mentality has at 2011 right its now that I'm no more supporting Gej that I have slave mentality?

4 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Day169: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
From interviews, public fora and on-line discussions that I have observed, majority of PDP supporters are unduely aggressive and blindly optimistic and their lack of public decorum easily betrays their underlying insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by duality(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
eliment:
should things continue the way it's been over the years
Gej has even worsen the whole system

Sorry, Things are not the same way they have been. in fact things have changed for the better. looking at things sector by sector. Anyone saying things have not improved in any way is being manipulated. Gradually, things will get even better.

I'm not against APC. If we want a quick fix, Buhari is the wrong man. Sentiments aside. GEJ & Buhari went against each other in 2011. Ask yourself why did GEJ win. people say they wanted "Change".

An assignment for you. Find out the meaning of "change" in 2011 contest. If Nigerians know themselves they'll look for the right leaders and support them.As things are now, we are having the worst political contestants now.

1 Like

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Kundagarten: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
eliment:

1. Tribalism
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari

Just my observations

Your number one reason is tribalism, what of you northerners that voted enmass for buhari in 2011 even though he had no hope?
You're not APC supporter but CPC supporter, whats the difference?
Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by eye4eye: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
JudismphD:
[s]slave mentality remain ur greatest problem[/s][s][/s]
Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Day169:
From interviews, public fora and on-line discussions that I have observed, majority of PDP supporters are unduely aggressive and blindly optimistic and their lack of public decorum easily betrays their underlying insecurity.
I am not against their support for Gej but the way they go about it boasting about how here transform Nigeria when all things are pointing in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Re: Traits Jonathan Supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
duality:

Sorry, Things are not the same way they have been. in fact things have changed for the better. looking at things sector by sector. Anyone saying things have not improved in any way is being manipulated. Gradually, things will get even better.

I'm not against APC. If we want a quick fix, Buhari is the wrong man. Sentiments aside. GEJ & Buhari went against each other in 2011. Ask yourself whyt did GEJ win. people say they wanted "Change".

An assignment for you. Find out the meaning of "change" in 2011 contest. If Nigerians know themselves they'll look for the right leaders and support them.As things are now, we are having the worst political contestants now.
I agree we have the worst contestants now but Buhari remain a lesser evil, just check the level of corruption in this country, the level of institutional failure

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Squander External Reserves – FG / See Gobe !! #APCuncovered Now Trending On Twitter As DSS Uncovers Apc's Plot / APC Regains House Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.