Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (11977 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / My Husband......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by SisiJinx: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
What the. . . Oh come on! This is just typical!

I mean fighting on the Lit section. . . . without me!!!

What did I ever do to anyone?

Why would you guys deliberately leave me out of this?

Haven't I proven I have enough chops to carry my own in battle?

I got moves, ya know. . .

Bosking, I can fit

Frencing, I'm there

'ead bumping. . . well, let's just say they don't call me knuckle 'ead for nothing

Sumo wressling. . . Just call me Yokozuna

Bruce Lee is Dead but his spirit lives on in me. . . Sisi Lee is da name

And there is a reason Hannibal calls me SisiCapone

So now that I have proven I've got what it takes, who are we fighting?

*Reads through thread again. . . Sees the names of the people exchanging friendly fire*

Oh man! There is no sides to be taken here, on a normal day these are nice and lovely people.

I guess everyone just got caught up in moment. . . with the Holidays coming, things can get so tense.

Why, it will be over soon an we all back to our good selves.  grin

Well, Thanks a lot guys. . .  whetting fighting appetite for nothing.

Now I got to put my weapons back and go be all nice and lovey dovey.

Oh how I hate being nice and lovey dovey. . .   
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by SisiJinx: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
doyin13:

Ebonycome and lick my bum bum na  grin grin grin

Is this before or after Phoenix bathes you in Chocolate?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2008
No mind Doyin,

Doyin, plz, dnt move from there o. Continue licking my ass.

Me, I no do "do me do you o", I do "do me". . . .wait, this sounds wrong. oh well cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by doyin13(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Me, I no do "do me do you o", I do "do me". . . .wait, this sounds wrong. oh well cheesy grin cheesy

That is the Yoruba ''do'' abi grin grin wink

Sisi Jinx:

Is this before or after Phoenix bathes you in Chocolate?

No. . . . after I get muffled by your melons cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2008
Doyin, ehrrm eww cheesy

Where's SpikeCylinder sef. . . .she berra come and get her troublemaker grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2008
sisi it is not too late to join. 1 kiss to h2o2 per diss.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
Cristalz:

Again, its ''insults that turn you on'' , not ''insults that turns you on''. Using ''insults'' as plural makes the verb singular. ''Turn'' is the verb,in case you're not sure.

But its okay, I'm used to your speech blunders grin

I hope your '09 resolution is to quit being such a suck-up.  .  .ass-kisser if you prefer grin Merry Christmas wink
Shut your stupid ass up miss brains.  You don't even understand singular and plural and you want to correct Princess Ebony.  You deserve a slap for that.

p.s. it's """""""""""it's"""""""", dumbass.  Now, leave Ebony alone and come back to me.
Let's not get into the habit of menstruating over people's typos, especially when ours is not perfect either.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

You must be drunk off eggnog

I don't lick ANYONE's ass. That's well known.

The same person that has bashed you many times so crassly without number, you're now carrying his fight ontop your head because he's a dude

If she wants to make fun of his moniker, how is that your concern? Like it was mentioned before, he started the whole nonsense, yet it's when she decides to respond that you decide to jump in

Seriously it's pathetic.
Karma, it sounds like you have a problem with my interaction with Ebony. Why don't you stand in a corner and watch the mess unfold?

If I bash her 500 and 50 billion times and she still feels like talking to me, that's her decision.
FFS you are not her mother.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

KarmaMod, you sef dey jkump in. can you lick her ass more?

Like I said, it wasn't about H202. Found it funny that people dey always insult others based on their ID. wetin the ID got to do with the issue at hand.

I already let it go, na b/c of you I dey come back to this thread. Lmao, abeg, leave me on my spinster shelf o cheesy grin cheesy
Karma is a pretentious clown.  That's her style.

As far as Cristalz's username insult, desperate times call for desperate measures.  you know she's becoming irate and desperate when she starts pulling out comebacks like that. It's stupid and goes to show you that her brain is filled with nothing but hot fufu.  If she thinks insulting a username is like, omg, like so in vogue, then that's more proof that she's retarded. You can't teach an old dog new tricks but it's fun to rub its nose in its own shit.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
princesa:

its sure going to end oneday undecided
It will not end soon.  cool  If it ends I will begin the next phase with your crude ass and you will not enjoy it.

Wait your turn attention feen. I can only tackle one idiot at a time.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
I love it when you talk dirty.  I haven't bothered to engage in civil dialogue with you because you are incredibly easy to pick on.
I am going to quote you line by line, AGAIN, and I want you to burst out into another one of those pathetic tirades.  grin  grin

Little wonder I love Sports.  .  .the husband/wife combo here are just two hopelessly daft imbeciles.
Which husband and wife combo?  Is someone on this thread married or is that just your paranoia kicking in again?
When did I become man and wife?
The spiritually-tormented gay quotes my every sentence and says he is bored
Jargon . . . . you are trailer trash. 
Quoting your every sentence actually shows that I am bored.  I was hoping you would liven my mood.

Just consider this a schadenfreude.  wink
Pointless Peroxide
Right  undecided  You hurt me faints

If being bored means spending an hour of your time quoting me line by line and throwing weak punches,
See, I think you have a psychological problem.  Not once did I throw a single irreverent punch at you.  Check in with your doctor.

I thought you said it's a free world.  Meaning I can do as I please, correct?  Why do you have a problem with me spending "an hour" quoting you line by line?  In essence admitting that you don't deserve my grace.

then I wonder what you'll do when you're actually interested. Prob'ly quote every one of Muki's posts since she came on NL
What does this have to do with anything? . . . What's Muki? Are "they" chasing you? You know . . . . "them" ??  Poor thing. LOL
Going off topic once again aren't ya.  The ghosts are coming for your head.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
   And for real your acute lack of comprehension has gone past boring.
Hi Swine,

Still searching for something noteworthy to comprehend from this compilation of trash you're brewing here.

.  .wonder what comes after boring.  .  .anybody?
I should ask you.  Your posts are boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring
Hope it sinks in
If you're not busy conjoining words like "depraved monk" or "acute lack of ears", you're busy whinning about me granting you my attention.  I need something new and refreshing.
Your acute dumbness is deeply ingrained in your genetic code I see.
acute lack of comprehension
acute dumbness

Yup, why won't I call you boring.  Repetitive, stupid, pointless, blockheaded douche.
what else?  Acute inability to read?
Chronic lack of eyes

grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy  grin 
Predictable transgendered.
What a slut.

Now I know donkeys brayed for joy the day you were accidentally dumped in this world.  .  .
And retards felt humiliated the day you were added to their honor society.

I could never degrade myself to the level of entertaining the thought of a lowlife like you ''toasting'' Cristalz.
toasting what? YOU //  lipsrsealed  shocked I just threw up. 
between, dingbat, you have been entertaining me for quite sometime now.

Let it just stay the way it is now,with the likes of your idiotic nose-poke drooling after you being your biggest turn on.
nose-poke? is that supposed to be insultive too?
She's more of a woman than you can ever be.  You should bow at her grace and kiss her feet.
Jealousy na hind eyw orry you. Shiorrrrr
You are just a temporary blip on my radar,
While you on the other hand are very far under my radar.  You are comparable to those fools in shakespearean comedies. 
Your attention entertains me and my audience.

and now I see you are simply no match for me 'cause you can't even grasp the simplest of meanings.
I thought we already talked about this.   What meanings?  "Your brains?" "stupidly criticizing"?  Or the moronic use of words like "diseased xxxx", "acute xxxx", depraved xxxx" .

As for your pending claims to victory, only a first-class slowpoke with a warped logic would take this as seriously as you have. Match ko, game point ni.
Get real.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
You would be a disgraceful embarrassment on Sports  Men like yourself there would have you for breakfast.  .  .
or should I say, men unlike yourself 
Hi schitz, what are you talking about?
Your insecurities are on display again.  We are here discussing literature and you're busy getting riled up about who's having what for breakfast in sports.
The caliber of "men" who discuss sports with something as thoughtless as you are definitely not likely to cause me to convulse.

Dude to me you are just pitiful,diseased trash.
Yeah, I think it's your fourth time of using that word "diseased" .  What other words do you have in your little arsenal?
I can come up with a few for you if you would like.

A suicidal bastard too  For someone who's not ''affected'', and ''calm'' you sure spend hours constructing wooden replies and quoting me line by line.
I don't see how that's evidence that I am affected or not calm.  I am not here pulsating, breaking a nail, or grinding your mother.  Just good ol' replies which exploit your plight.

Your shamefully pathetic attempt at sounding ''calm'' is as transparent as your abnormal brain. I'm under your eczema-traumatized skin, whether you admit it or not . Fact that you spend time/expend energy replying is adequate proof. Bloodless,irreversibly dumb ass.
And the fact that you spend time replying isn't adequate proof that you are a cunt?
Dumb broads these days. how do you convince them that they are dumb.

Seems you confuse the word ''calm'' with being as limp and boring as a sick earthworm. Not surprising though, considering your excuse for a brain.
Boring is you, my dear.  Your repetition got old very fast.  Thank God you quickly made the correction to your use of "brains" .  I am happy to have been a great mentor.  kiss

You can keep licking your mongoose of a boyfie's unwashed arse in your spare time.  .  .and I hope you get into the ICU from the resultant peptic ulcer, acute dysmenorrhea and chronic bronchiectasis. Abused fishwife 
YAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

are these medical terminologies expected to impress some people here?

OMGGG This bitch is so lameeeee!!!!!!  Just when you think she's finally at the height of her madness she shows you something dumber.

My parting words to you: [b]shut the f[i]u[/i]ck up! tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by doyin13(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
Kobe. . . .it is kobe abi?/
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by SisiJinx: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2008
doyin13:

That is the Yoruba  ''do'' abi grin grin wink
Doyin!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No. . . . after I get muffled by your melons  cheesy cheesy grin

*Digs out hijab from closet and quickly wears it*

Jeez! You are supposed to pretend you don't see anything!

Alakoba! angry angry

@ Acid
Otito now. . . Jeez!

By the way, why do I always get the urge to speak Hausa to you?

For instance, right now I was thisclose to writing "Ya Isa mana!"

Maybe there is something worth investigating here. . . .
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by SisiJinx: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
Do you notice pe iwo nikan lo da soro on the thread? undecided

Otito is iya isa is e don do is let it go, Haba!!!
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2008
doyin13:

Kobe. . . .it is kobe abi?/
tongue Muscle man
Who is kobe 
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
She will be back to respond very soon. I bet you 10 grand.
Sisi Jinx:

@ Acid
Otito now. . . Jeez!

By the way, why do I always get the urge to speak Hausa to you?

For instance, right now I was thisclose to writing "Ya Isa mana!"

Maybe there is something worth investigating here. . . .

embarassed  Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Okay my one true love, I will stop.  kiss kiss Pwomis

blissfullynaughty has highlighted some of the keypoints Cristalz fails to understand regarding criticism and I advise that braindead to worship it.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2008
H202
hmmm, but for real i tot we had this settled?
Yeah NL gets boring when stuffs like this don't happen but like u know, someone needs to step down
please, its enough. This is stale already!!

very stale.  desert dry.
I'll cease, believe me. Sometimes I just can't help being grossly disgusted when I come across ignorance.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by teeyah: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2008
and who do you think i was before my teeyah ID, mister true brit know-it-all? i know your type- to compensate for your lack of creativity you pick holes in other people's efforts to make yourself feel good. you are just someone who deserves to be pitied, and a plague to be avoided. but can we avoid you? you are like a bad smell pervading the nairaland space.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2008
This is an abomination in Literature land. Fighting?? angry angry
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2008
its all part of the art na wink
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by spikedcylinder: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Quote from Ebony
Where's SpikeCylinder sef. . . .she berra come and get her troublemaker

Huh?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by MaiSuya(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
kool! so I get to have the lat word on this thread

since na me get the last word on this thread 4 2008,  me propose that all the e-insults, as entertaining as they undoubtedly were, should cease. we gona start 2009 on a friendly note. @ H2o2, crystalz, sisi jinx, ebonysilk, etc Do I make mysef clear?

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by SeanT21(f): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hey,I LOVE YOUR PIECE!!

Wonderful!

**keep it up**
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by allboyz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
SeanT21:

Hey,I LOVE YOUR PIECE!!

Wonderful!

**keep it up**

Hmmm Same wink
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by fe32(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
@seanT21, @allboyz, thanks, been a while since i checked this, all seems funny now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.