Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote (25813 Views)

Trump-things Will Be Very Different By January 20 After Latest UN Vote On Isreal / North Korea 'fires Missiles' Into Sea Hours After UN Vote / Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Myself2(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
loomer:
make dem disband their militant wing (Hamas), and the world will rally behind dem without hesitation.

You're asking an impossible thing:Islam thrives on violence; GENERALLY
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by SkinnyDude(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2015
femi2u:
Let us be reasonable if a counry like UK can vote FOR of which muslims are minority why NIGERIA vote against.cos paletine has been passed oppression since 1948 when isreal was not on the world MAP
you see your life. you have to be sure of what you are writting, dont just write for writting sake..

Britian is among the five countries that abstained. you gerrit?
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by KLand(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2015
basisop:
At this point, we need to revisit the country's membership to the OIC.

I think so too.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ffo(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Youu don't mean it. GEJ renewed our last OIC registration. Maybe he wants to Islamize Nigeria, or what do think?

FYI, It was yaradua that renewed our membership in 2012 not GEJ
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ayukdaboss(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2015
ffo:

FYI, It was yaradua that renewed our membership in 2012 not GEJ
Lies
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Qyubee(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2015
elhafeez:
Russia, China and even France backed the resolution and they are not Muslim countries. Even 5% of their populations are not Muslims. Christians who are foolish enough to think that it's a religious should go to he'll. The resolution should be about ending oppression and Nigeria should not support oppression because of any reason. Hamas took up arms to resist oppression from Israel. Even Nigeria gave south Africa weapons to fight. South African's ANC had a military wing. Let's be objective not sentimental.
Thank you!! Nigerians, we still have a long way to go, if by wat is being posted here on nairaland depicts d minds of individuals, then boko is just the beginning, cos the circle of hatred, insensitivity,intolerance for other peoples religion and ethnicity will continue to define how we see one another. why dont we think?!

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by PStacks(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
If this world would come to an end someday, Religion would be the fuel to burn it to its knees.

Religion is madness
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by 1stola: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Myself2:

You are the fool that should be ready to weep bucket loads next month when your father Ayatollah Buhari loses, YET AGAIN.Blinded supporter of a terrorist
blinded supporter?
How?
Why are you so senseless?
GEJ till you get sense.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by lekside071: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Uncletony:
It was d same buhari who took dis OIC, some 30 yrs ago! Say no to religious bigotry..say no to buhari!!

That was in his past and under a Military rule which won't be easy in a democratic setting.But you should also understand that Buhari led government dealt with corruption with no record of fund mismanagement even though it was very very easy to steal money then than now.Abeg this story will not change the minds of Nigerians that are tired of level of corruption in this regime where no single corrupt person has been brought to the books in 6 yrs.we need a change.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by joeyekembele: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
In daily basis, revelations are that, Islam is more of a cult than a religion. Every nation has people who belong to different faith and belief. Israel is a society just like the Palestinian. If there is an issue between Israel and Palestinian, why would islamic states for a collision or an alliance so as to push the stand of Palestine through without considering the stand of Israel? Conflict between Israel and Palestinian is far from a religious base. Why would the Islamic nations throw all their weight on the side of Palestine just because it is a fellow islamic society, to the extent of having it discussed and resolved to push it through the UNSC? Nigeria is a secular state and cannot be a member of the satanic OIC. I expect the OIC nation to sanctio IBB and Buhari and request an immediate deregister of Nigeria. Nigeria is not an Islamic state.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ffo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is the Statehood of Palestine a religious or moral one? I consider it a moral one. And let us stop this Israel is Gods own country thing.

I do not see how enslaving people in their own land, killing them, forcefully cutting them off from the sea, the massacres committed by Isreal after the second world war on the Palestinians etc. as religious. Then when they fight back you invade and kill more of them.

In my opinion they deserve Statehood. This has nothing to do with religion. Having their right to their own land and country will not make them more or less Muslims.

I will gladly vote in favor of a Palestinian State any day. I actually hope Nigeria took her position based on a foreign policy unanimously agreed and accepted by the country state.

Religious sentiments should not make us blind to doing what is morally right.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by GoldHorse(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chai! We don suffer o! See Palestine dey insult Nigeria?! I no blame them at all! Our elders talk say when big problem nack person for ground small small ones go come climb dey play untop person head. Na our leaders wey mismanageme our resources cause allowed this rubbish!

Utter nonsense!
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lending my voice to the whole matter... I sympathize with Palestine nonetheless Nigeria has more to gain strategically with Israel on the Long run, if Israeli occupation of Palestine ends today that "country" or whatever would remain will not benefit us at least for a very loooooooooooong time! Nigerian membership of OIC doesn't make sense, The security council is much more useless this days, United Nations is a joke, The world is upside down! Buhari and GEJ are the worst!!!
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Xcex: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why will nigeria support a kind of religion n body dat preaches violence?, take a look @ all waring n crisis nation dey ar all connectd 2 islam. Dats a more reason we will nt allow dat religious xtreemist buhari 2 get dat coveted sit.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gabbysky:
My Amiable and Adorable President GEJ... Please ooo Sir, don't be offended ooo
But What the heck are we doing in OIC please Sir?
Is someone planning to change my name from Gabbysky to Abdulsky?

Get us out of there Now and Fast Sir, as in, de-register us with them SHARPERLY!!!

Enough said.

Lwkm. gringringringringrin

couldn't help but laugh aloud..

as funny as this may seem..you've made a nice comment
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by uprightman(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
it is unfurtunate that we have christian as president .
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by 40dogzz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Common fade enter space. We have our own problems. we & oyibos where vote for them be brothers?coz we the pity them, if them no take time, i go just tell isreal make them unlish small artilary 4 them.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by gbodimowo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
UncleSnr:
Please, let the blasting end in the NEWSPAPER/ONLINE.. We don't need blasting offline.

Well said
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by babeface3: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
MY thumbs up for Jonathan and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I am proud of you guys. My Able President, we are solidly behind you!
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Myself2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
1stola:

blinded supporter?
How?
Why are you so senseless?
GEJ till you get sense.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy I wake up dieeee,where you and Buhari sense stop,na dia my own start,like I said YOU ARE JUST A BLIND SUPPORTER OF A TERRORIST.Pronto
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by franksam2009: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
make this Arab people park well o, y should they expect us to leave our allies and vote in favor of some Islamic suicide bombers
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ommo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
meccuno:
What do we stand to benefit from these fake people called "palestinians"......they are a fake people....Egypt,syria,jordan,iran,saudi arabia have all rejected them.....what do they expect from us? Make them park well....

To you, you have spoken sense, local champion, God!! you are a disgrace to the Nigeria education system, a danger to FREEDOM of EXPRESSION and embarrassment to nairalanders. Sorry if i sound offensive, but, how on earth will any "reasonable" person just get up and call whole tribe or group of people fake people. It only goes to show how terrible your PHYSIOLOGICAL development was.

To a larger extend i don't totally blame you, i partly blame the bastardize Nigeria Educational system that keep producing people like you. I believe you also sometimes blame the different governments for the level of development in Nigeria, please a word of advice to you, never ever blame any government in the past, present and future and at any level for the problem of Nigeria, because you and your kind are the problem of Nigeria.

Once again i do not mean to be offence, but, just saw what i consider to be one of the major problem of Nigeria and want to help with some advises.

Thank you
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2015
ZACHIE:
Yhey should blame Kerry
He called up Jona and told him what to do and he did as told.
So, blame the person who told Jona what to do.

Jona no vex jorr
so u dey talk Shey indecision dey kill Jonah, I'm no get brain at all to be subjected to other nations decision
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by guyX(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
meccuno:
What do we stand to benefit from these fake people called "palestinians"......they are a fake people....Egypt,syria,jordan,iran,saudi arabia have all rejected them.....what do they expect from us? Make them park well....
You go just open your mouth dy talk nonse.nse.
Make person pursue u from your papa house make I see ur reaction
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by guyX(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
ommo:

To you, you have spoken sense, local champion, God!! you are a disgrace to the Nigeria education system, a danger to FREEDOM of EXPRESSION and embarrassment to nairalanders. Sorry if i sound offensive, but, how on earth will any "reasonable" person just get up and call whole tribe or group of people fake people. It only goes to show how terrible your PHYSIOLOGICAL development was.

To a larger extend i don't totally blame you, i partly blame the bastardize Nigeria Educational system that keep producing people like you. I believe you also sometimes blame the different governments for the level of development in Nigeria, please a word of advice to you, never ever blame any government in the past, present and future and at any level for the problem of Nigeria, because you and your kind are the problem of Nigeria.

Once again i do not mean to be offence, but, just saw what i consider to be one of the major problem of Nigeria and want to help with some advises.

Thank you
I give your comment 1,000 likes!
You don't need to be an Arab or Muslim to understand how inhumane Israel has been to this people called Palestine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Ghana Announces 3 Weeks Of Power Cuts Due To Reduction In Gas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.