Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. (5011 Views)

Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2015
braine:
^^^^in addition, just be a bad guy. Don't bother much about them. Try practicing on random babes you don't have feelings for.
Op, don't take this advice to heart. undecided
Ladies, would hate you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by sholikay(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
My brother..if i dont tell u d truth, nobody else will... Leave girls alone.... Grow in wisdom and favour... Get a job...hav money... Build a house..plant ur fields.... And all other things will be added unto you... Even ladies... King solomon was only 12 yrs old wen he became king.. He ad Gid for wisdom, not women or riches...nd God blessed him....u can see dat over a thousand women were at his beck and call..... So be wise... Woman should not be ur priority, if not, u will fail..and fail woefully.. Read the book of proverbs and ecclesiastes... Get wisdom bro... Get wisdom...
firstly,i was thinking this way(work,get enough money,blah!,blah!!,and ladies will flock around u),not until last three weeks,i went to work for a guy(in his early-thirties)the guy has money,i mean real money.despite the car of 4million he bought for his wife and other things the wife still cheats on him,with a guy more wealthier than the husband..ur wealth doesn't guarantee u a loyal wife..i just need advice,so i could work on my morale,if eventually i meet my God sent wife,atleast i must still do the proper now,and i dnt want any mistakes to occur.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2015
sholikay:
firstly,i was thinking this way(work,get enough money,blah!,blah!!,and ladies will flock around u),not until last three weeks,i went to work for a guy(in his early-thirties)the guy has money,i mean real money.despite the car of 4million he bought for his wife and other things the wife still cheats on him,with a guy more wealthier than the husband..ur wealth doesn't guarantee u a loyal wife..i just need advice,so i could work on my morale,if eventually i meet my God sent wife,atleast i must still do the proper now,and i dnt want any mistakes to occur.
u see, dats why said u need wisdom... U are definitely not him.. His life isnt yours... Like i said, grow up nd forget abt women. First.. Or else u want to spend ur entire youth chasin d wind...

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by braine(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Exactly this is the idea. OP, try it and see. What do you have to lose anyway? Thank me laTer.
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
braine:

Exactly this is the idea. OP, try it and see. What do you have to lose anyway? Thank me laTer.
Op wants to get married and u're advicing him to be a bad boy?
Something he would have done in his youth not now.
You're wicked.undecided
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by sevantex(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Just follow some of the tips sameulson06 highlighted earlier on. Have a good sense of humour.,Be polite/courteous and keep tins simple..,Its not as difficult and mechanical as it seems onli if u have a relaxed mind as women don't bite. Relationships have started witout formal declarations many atimes due to good vibes around each other. Those tips from samuelson will help u create those positive vibes around a babe. U'll be fine jare. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by DeeBoiyy: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

You're wicked.undecided
you do make good points when you mean to undecided
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by hunkzlatan(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Nokialumia720:
i,m not doubting your confidence but one thing u have to understand is that majority of today,s girls have a clear specification of guy they want to date, and the truth is that skinny guys are nt among them. I was skinny before, to get a girl was like a hell for me, but since i start taking protein and hitting the gym my body structure has rapidly turn to six pack and i,m also tall nd dark. So to get a girl now is just as easy as ABCD.
Lol....this guy is conceited...its not as easy as ABC...am a model...but all u get are averages with above averages occasionally...the real ones?u really have to work hard for them..that being said, I have slim friends that are pretty adorable and they get girls also...so ur notion on slim guys is pure BS...just be the best version of urself and exude self-confidence...that's all...
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
you do make good points when you mean to undecided
Calaberboi?
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by DeeBoiyy: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Calaberboi?
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by braine(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

You're wicked.undecided

Looking for a woman for marriage doesn't sound right. Going by his inability to find someone he likes, I don't think he's even had any babe at all. And he can't just end up with anyhow woman. He needs to know how to face women, and you know, practice makes perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Are u him?
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by DeeBoiyy: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Are u him?
let your instincts be your guide undecided tongue
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
let your instincts be your guide undecided tongue
Your profile picx gave me clue...
You mentioned that there is D in your real name and i'm sure the dude name is Edward. smiley
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

You mentioned that there is D in your real name and i'm sure the dude name is Edward. smiley

sister why u open teeth like rat wey chop poison for ur profile pic?
no vex o... grin
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

sister why u open teeth like rat wey chop poison for ur profile pic?
no vex o... grin
lol. Ok
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by DeeBoiyy: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

. smiley
what else can i say? You'd do well investigating people's death and resurrections online tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

lol. Ok

wow.. was expecting u to get angry and attack me..
u be good gal o.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by samuelson06(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
sholikay:
wel i'm so guilty of some of what u posted above..i'm so grateful for taking ur time to type this..more power to ur phone and fingers...i wil try work on them.

You are welcome. Goodluck.
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by samuelson06(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
i'm sure you got this from google tho

No madam. You can just copy the post and look it up using any of the plagiarism tools around. Am bigger than doing c&p. I'm full of wisdom in every matters.
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by marieolae(f): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:

No madam. You can just copy the post and look it up using any of the plagiarism tools around. Am bigger than doing c&p. I'm full of wisdom in every matters.
okay, no need to brag ah beg
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
The best advice i'll give is go look after dudes that are very good with the ladies arround ur enviroment, let them help u and you should learn from them. pick up good tips from them and use them because more ladies r attracted to them wherever they go.nothing will help here
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by haywire07(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
sholikay:
firstly i dnt approach physically,i only try to get the girls number,after which i wil start d wooing on phone,bt if she is nt giving in dat moment,i wil nw try the physical approach..tho i'm a very funny guy,and i apply this when wooing girls,and dy always smile or laugh at my humour,bt for me to get a yes na problem,some wil be in partially,bt at the end of the day na friendzoning things o..i cant count the amount of resources i've spent on sum girls(monetarily and gifts),even my sisters have nt benefits such from me.

U're possibly taking things too fast . Even if u don't hav d courage fr d physical approach, let her notice ur physical appearance then u can go for wooing over the phone . If u put the phone approach first ,u will most definitely feel pressured on the first time she's seeing you (cos u'll b like .oh..hope dis girl wnt see me as ugly, hop my shirt is fine, hop she won't notice d pimple on my nose) then u begin to lose confidence and start saying rubbish.

That money and gift part is a waste jor..,are u a maga?

Or are u very ugly? ..ugly boys still hav gf BT if its the ''very'' ugly type ...aah..only Jesus can help

Your spoken English also matters o

Don't overdress..yellow shoe, blue top , red Jean, p-cap

If no way is working, turn a bad guy. i.e chop and run
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by haywire07(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

I'll like to meet you Lady
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by LaurelP(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
sholikay:
firstly i dnt approach physically,i only try to get the girls number,after which i wil start d wooing on phone,bt if she is nt giving in dat moment,i wil nw try the physical approach..tho i'm a very funny guy,and i apply this when wooing girls,and dy always smile or laugh at my humour,bt for me to get a yes na problem,some wil be in partially,bt at the end of the day na friendzoning things o..i cant count the amount of resources i've spent on sum girls(monetarily and gifts),even my sisters have nt benefits such from me.

You're too desperate to get a girl and it shows in ur actions. Dat is why they are using u. See, there is nothin special abt girls, they need u as much as u need dem. So stop acting like u can pay any price to have a girl.

Stop giving money to a girl dat is not yet yours! I repeat, stop giving money or gifts to a girl dat is not yet ur girlfriend!!
Focus more on being "friends" with dem but build attraction thru flirting, texting and calls. Just make sure u keep in contact and watch things work themselves out.
And get busy with ur life, it seems ur too idle.
Peace

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by nairaman66(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
i'm sure you got this from google tho

Yeah the internet is a dungeon of copy and paste articles!
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nokialumia720:
then work on yourself. You need a lot of protein, egg, milk, beans, meat, fish etc also get a protein powder like casilan 90 which is the best suppliment for building muscles. Moreover, never you hate the gym. Always have a good work out for yourself within few months u gona see good results.
hmmmm motivating .... thanks bro
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
hmmmm motivating .... thanks bro
you are welcome bro.
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Profkomolafe(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
sholikay:
ijewo igbagbo
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Nokialumia720:
Try hit the gym and upgrade ur body structure. Only of u are too slim bcs most girls are nt attracted to slim guys. I,m talking frm expirience.
what's this one saying
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by Mhizizzy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Improve on ur physical appearance

Use perfume

Don't tuck in on slippers

No mouth odor

A bae will look at u...cheers
Re: I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. by sholikay(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Improve on ur physical appearance

Use perfume

Don't tuck in on slippers

No mouth odor

A bae will look at u...cheers
well, I try to look very neat always.. Always conscious of my body and mouth odor, so I avoid them. I'm just scared if I've not been hypnotized.. Lemme quickly go and wash my head in the river.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Nairalander Trending On Twitter For A Sex Post Gone Wrong / The 5 Best Sex Positions For Female Orgasm - Ekomiami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.