Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. (5218 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
This question has been going through my mind for some time. The village and the city girl, which is better in a relationship? Some say the village girl are naive and not educated [b]while others will say the city girls are just too materialistic and lack some sense of courtesy.

10 features of a village girl

1 Very Respectful

2 Naturally beautiful( hardly wear makeup)

3 Less demanding

4 Less educated

5 Love with their full heart

6 Very good in kitchen( good cook)

7 Very romantic but naive

8 They know their boundaries and never attempt to cross it

9 Hard working

10 Contented

These characteristic posses by some village girls make then stand out anywhere they find themselves and that is why some men will prefer going to the village to get a wife. The characteristics also possess by city girls make them unique in any geographical location.

10 features of city girls

1 Very disrespectful and rude

2 some are naturally beautiful but many re makeup beautiful

3 More demanding

4 Highly educated

5 Only few love with their full heart: most are money lovers

6 Most of the are very poor in the kitchen.

7 They are also romantic but spoilt

8 Always claiming they have equal right with the man

9 most of them are lazy

10 Most are never contented.

City girls are good as well as village girls but are never the same. My friend once told me, he will prefer dating and marrying a village girl to a city girl. That if she is not educated, he will send her to school for reason best known to him...

With all these characteristic, which do you think is better in a relationship. A city or village girl?

Nairalanders your opinion ?
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by SirHouloo(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2015
After living among both, I will say all those attributes aren't location based but the home they come from. You can't always vouch for a village girl and there are wonderful city girls you cannot just write off.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by HoluwadareY(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2015
From ur write up,u av already given preferences to village girls. When u sponsor a village girl in sch,she becomes a city girl.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by wunmi590(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2015
God's choice is the best grin
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by leshluap(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2015
What's wrong in having a girl that combines all the good qualities in the cases above. cus,my babe is a city girl,yet she possesses all the good qualities in the two categories. She is respectful, loving n Romantic. A very good cook and highly educated.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
A City gal rocks my boat
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by sban(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Going by your village girl attributes, I'd rather marry a village girl and improve on her fashion sense alONE cheesy

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Daintilicious(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2015
grin
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Daintilicious(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Village girls today wey don tear eyes finish
Don't ask me, ask Corper Femi tongue
A good city girl is better than a good village girl

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by dechandel(f): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Village girl?? Do they still exist?? Every girl na shenkes now na

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Kazrem(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
SirHouloo:
After living among both, I will say all those attributes aren't location based but the home they come from. You can't always vouch for a village girl and there are wonderful city girls you cannot just write off.
I totally concur with you.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Kazrem(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
The city boys that went to village made them so.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Kennywills7(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Do such village girls still exist
In my opinion village girls are more spoiled than d city girls
when u take a village girl to d city d resultant are often times worst than d city girls

bottom line - it depends on d family background an individual hails from
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2015
A bad city girl I know is better than a good village girl I do not know
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by dOnLarich: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Buh if dem wear make up pere u go fear @ village gals .. And they are dirty too
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Ewizard(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Whether city or home based.. A potential b!tch is b!tch no mara d environment.
Or u gon' tel me virginty guarantees a gud wife??

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Mzjhulz(f): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Nothing like village girl again o

Some so-called village girls even tear eye pass d city girls
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
#fact
certified
City chic
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by naijaboiy: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
i really can't differentiate between a city girl and a village girl these days undecided
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:
Nothing like village girl again o

Some so-called village girls even tear eye pass d city girls
I don't think so... the city girls that travel to the village spoiled some of them
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
leshluap:
What's wrong in having a girl that combines all the good qualities in the cases above. cus,my babe is a city girl,yet she possesses all the good qualities in the two categories. She is respectful, loving n Romantic. A very good cook and highly educated.
I hear you... you get angel abi... make I hear word... No body when go say him mama food nor sweet...
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
i really can't differentiate between a city girl and a village girl these days undecided
you can & it's very easy
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
dOnLarich:
Buh if dem wear make up pere u go fear @ village gals .. And they are dirty too
you ve nt meet a village girl. They re the ones that re very neat inside... most city girls just neat outside but inside na dump site... tongue

If you want to know ask corper dickson that serve in both location cool
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
Do such village girls still exist
In my opinion village girls are more spoiled than d city girls
when u take a village girl to d city d resultant are often times worst than d city girls

bottom line - it depends on d family background an individual hails from
family background at times is not reliable. I ve seen pastors daughters that re sex workers and sons that re robbers.
I ve also seen decent family with wild children...
Na God... if you intend to be unique, you will..
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2015
butanep:
you can & it's very easy
Village girls these days have upgraded. They have some of the qualities given to a city girl.
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Mzjhulz(f): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2015
butanep:
I don't think so... the city girls that travel to the village spoiled some of them
Don't they watch tv or browse d internet
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by dOnLarich: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
butanep:
you ve nt meet a village girl. They re the ones that re very neat inside... most city girls just neat outside but inside na dump site... tongue

If you want to know ask corper dickson that serve in both location cool
lol..
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

Don't they watch tv or browse d internet
how many of them do? That's what you ask first?
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by Mzjhulz(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
butanep:
how many of them do? That's what you ask first?
Majority of dem
Re: City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. by butanep(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

Majority of dem
you lied...

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me! Why Are Romancelanders So Bland? / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.