Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP (25042 Views)

Osinbajo: Can't We All Be Patient??? / Gej Cannot Win South West (personal Opinion) @barcanista / POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Mideniyi: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
am a yoruba and am definitely voting GEJ and my mum will be doing same.No abuse please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by HOTWATER(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
PDP I hate talks , go and do your grand work and leave the talk to APC . That is what the specialize in and you cannot beat then to propaganda politics

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Born14clara(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
No matter what happens GEJ will still be re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
PDP will surely win southwest, majority of the voters in southwest are not yorubas.

grin grin laughing in bagladish......wake this guy up...
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dabossman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
90%? That's so fallacious.

Meanwhile the figure doesn't matter because I know PDP will mess APC up in southwest, I can put everything I have got on it

You are funny my friend. Even when Tinubu sold Ribadu out to the Pdp in the 2011 elections, ACN still delivered the Southwest. Or was it Fola Adeola that won it for them then? Is it now that they have a stronger candidate for President that they won't deliver?
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Mooaloji(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
stebell:

My broda did I hear say the NE is for Buhari? Jus wait a little while it will be clearer to yu and the rest.

Has Buhari won in Kastina his home state b4? Go check that out.

GEJ all the way.
mr man is like u r insane for sayin Buhari has not won katsina b4. Pls go and check well CPC won the presidential and senatorial election in 2011. Know the fact b4 u cum here and be talkin trash. #TeamGMB#

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by drey076(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dis year electn will shock PDP
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by adedayourt(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Needless statement from a clueless fellow
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by adedayourt(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mideniyi:
am a yoruba and am definitely voting GEJ and my mum will be doing same.No abuse please

So what should we do bout it??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by masseratti: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mideniyi:
mum must be PDP member,or else tell me why you are voting Gej?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
dammytosh:

You are right. Majority of voters in SOuth West are Ghanians.

You guys give GEJ stupid statistics lik ethis and the amazing thing is that he can't say "wait a minute ! that sounds like thrash and nonsense"

APC will clear South West

All SOUTH WEST STATES will vote Buhari/Osinbajo

yimu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by sammyj: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
I laugh in French, see PDP that is not sure of one state in the election is talking poo, i don't blame them and if not for the lapses of APC too, why PDP of all people no go they talk. An adage says if there is no cracks in the wall the lizard will not enter the wall. We are waiting for PDP to deliver the SW to GEJ alias stealing is not corruption!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by sammyj: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Fadlullah1999: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
You guys shld behave cus Buhari is winning dis year's election no doubt! If u hate him go hug transformer
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Mhosmhan(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

This is absolutely a dumb comment.....if the majority of SWneeners are not Yorubas....then what are they? Aliens?

Dumb reasoning....GEJ supporters on NL are getting dumber as the elections get nearer.
............that guy no get sense....so majority of pple who vote in SW be urobo abi ibo?....very hilarious
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
I know what I am saying, even lots of your brother will vote for GEJ. I laugh when you all shout here about southwest and I ask myself if this is not the same southwest I stay.

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by micolaj: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
PDP will surely win southwest, majority of the voters in southwest are not yorubas.
is Southwest inside your POCKET?
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by stebell(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mooaloji:
mr man is like u r insane for sayin Buhari has not won katsina b4. Pls go and check well CPC won the presidential and senatorial election in 2011. Know the fact b4 u cum here and be talkin trash. #TeamGMB#

Yu lie big tym.
Go check ur facts again.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by AsherStorm(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:

Werey leleyi o
So majority of voters in d southwest are indians?
Lol... Very madddd statement

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by hansad: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Osibanjo/Buhari followers in the SW are a handful of:
1. Islamic extremists who profited from Baba Awo's free education. These extremists want to drag the rest of SW to anti-Westerm education stance and level of almajiri/talakawa far north.

2, others are those who mistakenly believe that Buhari shall serve a short time given his age, and thus hand over to Osibanjo. But Osibanjo can never succeed Buhari. How?
This group in the SW are being deceived by the Buhari clan to help Buhari capture Aso Rock; Buhari was arrow head of Abacha regime when Buhari clan refused MKO Abiola and Ernest Shonekan the leadership of Nigeria; and nearly impeached OBJ.

So there is no iota of guarantee that Buhari or his clan shall not insist that it completes its TURN of eight years in office, and by 2023, becoming president of Nigeria turns to survival of the fittest.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dabossman(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don tire for all these party bashing threads sef. Where are the issue-based campaigns we were asked to engage in? Mtscheww.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by sammyj: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin, obeni e don do, no kill the man ooooooo!!
akoraye:
Is this not Gani Olaoluwa that claimed he had his Higher National Diploma (HND) before Ordinary National Diploma (OND)? PDP una own don fini-sh!
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Doyin2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:

This person qualifies for nomination as the greatest clown of the millennium!

wow,I did not know that parochial sentimentalism and mischief could be elongated to this extent embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by hadizadeezy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Then who can? Abi na obanikoro that could not win primaries?PDP can think eh!
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
These are words of the fearful ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
PDP is already dead in the South West. The meeting held in OAU, Ile-Ife which had Jonathan in attendance was an attempt to revive it.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Marvin67: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Like seriously , please emphasize how Aregbe destroyed GEJ, Omisore , PDP last august , they went as far as deploying 40,000 security men , DSS , Mpolice , Nscdc , even touts wearing uniforms were used , 10,000 sniffer dogs , Osunstate was locked down for 3 days ,whereas no riots , no fights , no bombs , no explosions , they just wanted to intimidate residents

There's power in words and its good to have a good reputation , Aregbesola said they learnt of plans to intimidate and arrest APC members , he stressed that no one should be afraid , he said even if he AregbeSola gets arrested , citizens should go out enmass and vote for APC

And truly when these security outfits came , they massed up , They , under the order and support from GEJ arrested lots of prominent APC members , they tried to arrest / assassinate Adeleke of Ede , the one and Only , that was the last straw , 3-4 former state governors teamed up with Aregbe , just as 3-4 ex presidents now back GMB

They tried to rig, they almost succeeded in rigging in favor of Omisore , every suspect caught with live and sensitive voting materials and weapons across the state was PDP member , residents caught two people who confessed their mission and were taken to a headquarters in Osogbo I think , All news stations including coretv news , channels and ,Osun TV : OSBC ,NTA Osogbo , had broadcasted the pictures and confessions of these suspects , then order came from the top to release the suspects

Anyways , we know they will attempt to rig this coming election , and they are trying to intimidate us with Warships even though Nigerian Army still can't purchase weapons

Trying intimidate us with tompolo and agoati Dokubo and the mend and massob , threatning us with Biafra and blaming the north

This year We will disgrace Jonathan , and if his clans want war , that's what they'll get. Enough is enough

All these illustrations just for the Osun state elections?

PDP lost Osun state the very minute they announced Omisore as their candidate. I told whoever cared to listen then that Omisore was bound to lose.

You don't defeat an incumbent governor or party with a candidate who's not as popular as that candidate is in the state. PDP won Ekiti because they had a candidate who is a grassroot man (Fayose) running against a conservative Fayemi. PDP lost Edo in 2011 because they had a certain general (whose name I can't even remember) running against a vibrant Oshiomole. PDP has a chance in Lagos now because they have a grassroot man as their candidate, word on the street is rivers is that PDP would win because Wike is more rooted and vocal than Peterside.

I support militarizing a state provided it guarantees us peaceful elections and guarantees that no life would be lost. Edo, Ekiti and Osun were militarised. Out of those 3, PDP won just one. So please drop the idea that osun was militarized because PDP wanted to rig it. It's almost impossible to rig an election against a sitting governor because the governor controls the state's security apparatus.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by beedemmie(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dabossman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
hansad:
Osibanjo/Buhari followers in the SW are a handful of:
1. Islamic extremists who profited from Baba Awo's free education. These extremists want to drag the rest of SW to anti-Westerm education stance and level of almajiri/talakawa far north.

2, others are those who mistakenly believe that Buhari shall serve a short time given his age, and thus hand over to Osibanjo. But Osibanjo can never succeed Buhari.
This group in the SW are being deceived by the Buhari clan; Buhari was arrow head of Abacha regime when Buhari clan refused MKO Abiola and Ernest Shonekan the leadership of Nigeria; and nearly impeached OBJ.

So there is no iota of guarantee that Buhari or his clan shall not insist that it completes its TURN of eight years in office, and by 2023, becoming president of Nigeria turns to survival of the fittest.

Choi, I don hear another one. Buhari prevented MKO from getting his mandate? I see. So what about the man in Minna that our own President visited and called his father? Buhari made him do it ba? Sorry oga, what year were you born?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by AsherStorm(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
90%? That's so fallacious.

Meanwhile the figure doesn't matter because I know PDP will mess APC up in southwest, I can put everything I have got on it

Pls let's place a bet if u have a car...
I've GOT A TOYOTA CAMRY FOR THIS BET
If ure so sure of urself and dem born u well, place it with me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by cluksy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good point..

Mayour11:

You may be true here, because yorubas are not always concerned about the presidency, they believe in only the governorship elections.

The truth is, Molla Buhari cannot make any impact in our lives n communty.
We need to really unite against this rodents.
Come to the north or ask people living here (even the Igbos) how this useless hausas hate non hausas.
they only get gentle when they are outside their region.
e je ki a ya ra adua and stop all this sai GMB madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.