Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ (3664 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Obasanjo, Jonathan’ll Resolve Their Differences – Yoruba Obas / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by chibecanglobal(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
The President Goodluck Jonathan
Campaign Coordinator for Obafemi
Owode Local Government area of
Ogun State, Mr. Adeyinka Kotoye,
has said that the presidential
candidate of the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, will win the majority of
votes in the South West, based on
his performance and contributions to
the growth of the region and the
country.
President Jonathan
“Jonathan deserved to return, he has
done well. He has improved the
transport sector, improved the
agriculture sector, aviation sector
and he has done so much for the
education sector in the country. In
the economy sector, he has done
well. In many areas, President
Jonathan has recorded success,” he
said
Kotoye said that the region will not
fall to the propaganda of the All
Progressives Congress, APC and its
presidential candidate, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (retd), stressing
that the result of the polls will be a
shock to the opposition.
“I believe the electorates will decide
but I don’t like sounding absolute
but Jonathan will win. When people
postulate about Tinubu’s influence
in the Southwest, I often shudder. It
is very unpredictable on how people
will vote.
He added that the media rebranding
of Buhari will have limited influence,
especially at the grassroots.
“The media rebranding of Buhari will
have limited influence because at
the grassroots, people do not use
facebook, twitter or watch the
television like the elite.
”The APC are using double standard
to promote his candidature; in the
South, they are projecting Buhari as
a pro-Christian while in the North,
the slogan is if you vote Jonathan,
you are voting a Christian; so why
the deceit?”.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/polls-jonathanll-win-south-west/

4 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
when trouble sleep yanger go wake am,wetin you dey find palaver you go find ,palaver you go get.This is a planted story ,We are waiting here

5 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by chibecanglobal(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Let us always make useful contributions as we dissect any news reports on this forum.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by egift(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
In their dreams. A man who has failed to improve the lives of the citizens is beating up his chest. Very lame.

Change has come to stay. Sai Buhari.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2015
President jonathan will not win south/west.
President jonathan will win the entire zones and rule over this haters till 2019.
If u dont like it, kindly change country.

6 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
I think so

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2015
egift:
In their dreams. A man who has failed to improve the lives of the citizens is beating up his chest. Very lame.

Change has come to stay. Sai Buhari.
The zeal u r using to shout this ''sai buhari'' is beyond my grasp. ''U dey chop at all'' Dont forget barccanista was ones like this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by chibecanglobal(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

The zeal u r using to shout this ''sai buhari'' is beyond my grasp. ''U dey chop at all'' Dont forget barccanista was ones like this...
You are very funny.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:
President jonathan will not win south/west.
President jonathan will win the entire zones and rule over this haters till 2019.
If u dont like it, kindly change country.

its democracy and its a game of numbers and not force,southwest as highly informed Nigerian citizen.It is not southeast ,it is southwest.You must perform to get support.June 12 is still fresh ,you cannot rig where they dont know you.

2 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:
I think so

Your thinking does not match the people that dont have electricity in their homes,unemployment .bad healthcare system .check your mind

4 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

its democracy and its a game of numbers and not force,southwest as highly informed Nigerian citizen.It is not southeast ,it is southwest.You must perform to get support.June 12 is still fresh ,you cannot rig where they dont know you.
Perform like the apc gov'rs of the various south west states, right? Oga name any performing governor of south west for me....apart from the phoney work of fashola in lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by ShakurM(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Op. Wake up! Na dream
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

Perform like the apc gov'rs of the various south west states, right? Oga name any performing governor of south west for me....apart from the phoney work of fashola in lagos state.

All south west Governors have done very well with land mark achievements that can be listed and discussed,even fayemi in ekiti state introduced social security for the first time in Nigeria for old people,with lesser resources at their disposal,how much more GEj with all the havard shit people .Osun state is expanding its revenues generation and in the future will be independent from federal allocation.Healthcare systems in Lagos is the best in Nigeria in terms off the human resources and facilities.Jokers,lagos is entering another stage of development with Ambode .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

All south west Governors have done very well with land mark achievements that can be listed and discussed,even fayemi in ekiti state introduced social security for the first time in Nigeria for old people,with lesser resources at their disposal,how much more GEj with all the havard shit people .Osun state is expanding its revenues generation and in the future will be independent from federal allocation.Healthcare systems in Lagos is the best in Nigeria in terms off the human resources and facilities.Jokers,lagos is entering another stage of development with Ambode .
Why are u shifting goal post? U said u knw how to elect performing leaders in the south west, now u are talking about the future benefit of fayemi's policies, what happened to the leaders your intelligent south westerners have been electing in the past? Why must it be future? Have u been to states like cross river, rivers, akwa ibom, enugu, anambra et all? Apart from lagos, the the rest south western states are below average when compared to the rest nigerian states....the funniest thing is that all the leaders that have governed this states were elected by the ''intelligent'' south westerners.

3 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by chibecanglobal(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2015
ShakurM:
Op. Wake up! Na dream
Na. op talk am?
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by dridowu: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
March 28 will decide
#ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by ShakurM(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Na. op talk am?
angry
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by tunex23: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
I trust my yoruba people, very intelligent, they can't easily be decieved by mear PDP propaganda, all what they want to see is what you have done on ground,forget about all those rubbish Obas, elders forum, we yoruba's knows were we stand and who we stand for!

Click LIKE for APC and click SHARE for PDP

6 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

Why are u shifting goal post? U said u knw how to elect performing leaders in the south west, now u are talking about the future benefit of fayemi's policies, what happened to the leaders your intelligent south westerners have been electing in the past? Why must it be future? Have u been to states like cross river, rivers, akwa ibom, enugu, anambra et all? Apart from lagos, the the rest south western states are below average when compared to the rest nigerian states....the funniest thing is that all the leaders that have governed this states were elected by the ''intelligent'' south westerners.

Do i need to tell you that allocations are done according to number of local governments .resources determine what you can do for the people,you never managed the government very well at the center and you want to come to southwest and you have not showed an example of what you can do.Southwest governors build and maintain for life, infrastructures that are built not waste .come back after 10 years and discuss about the stadium in akwa ibom.Today determines the future ,government is continuum and you continue and take it to another level.we cannot have obanikoro ,bode George ,ogunlewe ,what can they offer,they weere all ministers before and they never helped lagos.show an example of good leadership ,provide electricity,security ,healthcare and the tell us you want to come and implement it in the southwest.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Is Jonathan the most deceived president? As I always say, just go listen to argument at newspaper stands in the South West, you will know Jonathan will lose woefully in the region.

4 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by gabriel212: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
As long as you dont count ME and MY FAMILY among the people who will vote gej in the SOUTHWEST you are free to stage yoyr illusion and hallucinating victory to any lenght.
AS for me
I AM VOTING GMB

5 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

Do i need to tell you that allocations are done according to number of local governments .resources determine what you can do for the people,you never managed the government very well at the center and you want to come to southwest and you have not showed an example of what you can do.Southwest governors build and maintain for life, infrastructures that are built not waste .come back after 10 years and discuss about the stadium in akwa ibom.Today determines the future ,government is continuum and you continue and take it to another level.we cannot have obanikoro ,bode George ,ogunlewe ,what can they offer,they weere all ministers before and they never helped lagos.show an example of good leadership ,provide electricity,security ,healthcare and the tell us you want to come and implement it in the southwest.
Are u saying they are no other ways your leaders would have done better? U are very funny. While the people of abia, benue, cross river, rivers states criticise their govt for not living up to expectation, u praise your own in return u tell me u are intelligent people. ''ma'am u be woman, else na cain i for take flog u now''.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by myweb(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

So to you barcanosta is now a reference point?
The modus operandi of egift and barcanista are different from inception, so on that no basis for comparism. Then again take your time their number of post history on nairaland. You immediately come to realize they are no mate, egift has 514 topics so far while barca has 114 topics. This goes to show you has been more dedicated to the cause he believes more and not somebody will change his course just because your 'hero' did that.

Abeg leave egift alone. Focus more on your course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Tonylyte(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
myweb:

So to you barcanosta is now a reference point?
The modus operandi of egift and barcanista are different from inception, so on that no basis for comparism. Then again take your time their number of post history on nairaland. You immediately come to realize they are no mate, egift has 514 topics so far while barca has 114 topics. This goes to show you has been more dedicated to the cause he believes more and not somebody will change his course just because your 'hero' did that.

Abeg leave egift alone. Focus more on your course.
It is an insult to any sane person to compare egift with barcanista. Egift is like a toadstool to barcanista. Mind you the ''strong'' ground apc have on nairaland is as a result of barcanista's propaganda. Didnt u see how the janjaweedians were crying over his exit? He kept nairaland on suspense for over two weeks, i bet some perpetual nairalanders will not even notice egifts decamp from apc if he does.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Icon4s(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
tunex23:
Click LIKE for APC and click SHARE for PDP

Bros this ur Market no sell. Try something else.

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by stinggy(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2015
This is the kind of information you get when you surround yourself with sycophants and praise-singers. None of them has ever told johnny the truth of his impending colossal failure in the West.
None of my business though undecided

3 Likes

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by olas24u(f): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

Are u saying they are no other ways your leaders would have done better? U are very funny. While the people of abia, benue, cross river, rivers states criticise their govt for not living up to expectation, u praise your own in return u tell me u are intelligent people. ''ma'am u be woman, else na cain i for take flog u now''.

You are a comedian ,even your list of states are faulty, how can you list abia ?the rest of the states are oil producing states and they get more money .and generate less money .Resources are limited for the south west governors and they do their best to satisfy all the sectors .The federal government play a key role in how states impact on the people.All the southwest Governors will like to give housing to the people at cheap rates ,but you make this impossible,same with hospital equipment's and drugs,in The educational sectors all lab tools and computers purchases are also affected.your pdp lead government is cancer on the development of states .You increase traffifs ,you devalued the Nigerian naira,you removed subsidy,you refuse to give light, healthcare and even your president goes abroad for treatmement.Your trains are outdated 1950 trains second hand used and forgotten in other climates.You need to better the conditions of human beings and forget about the money and mansions and cars.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

Can you be specific with your positions? I am not justifying anyone but when you compare the IGR of Lagos and what is REALLY on ground, can you truly say there is work ongoing?

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is Jonathan the most deceived president? As I always say, just go listen to argument at newspaper stands in the South West, you will know Jonathan will lose woefully in the region.

But you were here deceiving all of us that you were Itsekiri only for us to see your pictures on one thread sometime ago and discovered that you are a monkey from Kaba Kogi state. grin grin grin

Loser!

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Firefire(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Time shall tell...

1 Like

Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER, if you want to discuss, stay within the subject of discourse otherwise you won't get a reply from me.
Re: POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

Your thinking does not match the people that dont have electricity in their homes,unemployment .bad healthcare system .check your mind
You again,you really hate Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki / Dogara Donates Malaria Prevention To IDP Camp In Area1, Abuja / Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.