Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Opinion On Who We Are Going To Vote For During The Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Who We Are Going To Vote For During The Elections. (517 Views)

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Who We Are Going To Vote For During The Elections. by dhardline(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
I have come to realise that this years election has put Nigerians between the devil and the deep blue sea and I have just 2 major reasons for saying this and this reasons were inspired by what I have read online over the past few years.

- The boko haram menace have had such a devastating effect on president Jonathans rule thereby making Nigerians see him as incompetent and underperforming hence everyone is clamoring for a change in economy,security etc irrespective of some achievments.
- If Buhari should become the president and the Niger delta militants resume what they ended some years back by blowing up pipelines and kidnapping oil workers coupled with the fact that one of the warlords now owns a warship.I wonder how the Nigerian economy will cope with the total disruption of oil supply knowing that is mainly what runs Nigerians economy.

I really think the choice Nigerians will make during this election is actually between Niger delta militants or Boko haram.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan:Obama Come And Fix Nigeria / Rotimi Fashakin : Army Finally Denies Having Buhari's Certificate - GUARDIAN / Nigeria's 20 Months Of Horror Under Buhari. How HE Shun Oputa Panel - Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.