Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

(video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? (925 Views)

Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by homebase(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
When i watch this video, something flashed through my mind. Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, Daramola in Ekiti and Dipo Dina.

So i asked myself this question , is Nigeria ripe enough for this kind of streets campaign embark upon by Professor Osinbajo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6j3NvYahBI
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by boolet: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Well... maybe he seeks to be a martyr too.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Firefire(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
nothing go do am. The terrestrial power are protecting him, only in this region.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2015
its all a show -

politicians now go to the streets to take pictures with corn sellers, plantain fryers, all a show.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015

Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by homebase(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:
nothing go do am. The terrestrial power are protecting him, only in this region.

Are you insinuating that terrestrial power can't protect him in the Northern part of the country?

I thought terrestrial powers can operate from anywhere?
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by nobilis: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
So where should he be going?
He should be flying a helicopter?

1 Like

Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
homebase:

Are you insinuating that terrestrial power can't protect him in the Northern part of the country?

I thought terrestrial powers can operate from anywhere?

dem get boundary of protection, different terrestrial head for each region.

Application could be required in cross border terrestrial protection.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Collynzo9: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
@OP our amiable President has completely eliminated politics of assasination and bitterness from this country. That is another great achievement of his administration.
Osinbajo has nothing to fear.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Collynzo9: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
This was not the case under APC's Obasanjo.
We would have been hearing of political assasinations left, right and center by now.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by emiye(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
The man is safe, he has succeeded in creating the image he intends to create in the mind of an average Nigerian,: "i am with the downtrodden"
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Why he go fear? When he never commit before? Na who get skeleton for closet go fear to enter street.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by dre11(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
We would have been hearing of political assasinations left, right and center by now.

The last time I did check
Obasanjo is still a card carrying member of PDP

Abi because he didn't agree with the ideology of PDP now made him an APC member
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
And there you go. Some ppl are already giving credit to GEJ for Osinbajo movin freely on the streets. Let d same GEJ go to mubi or chibok and do d same or better still come to lagos
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by gameboy727(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2015
OYO grin
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by homebase(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

What are you talking about? Has Obasanjo declared for APC? If yes, source please.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by tit(f): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Osinbanjo godfather is the killer.
tinubu kill funsho williams and all other political opponents.
so Osinbanjo has no fear.
till he go against tinubu.
Re: (video) Is Professor Osinbajo Not Endagering His Life Going To Streets? by homebase(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
Osinbanjo godfather is the killer.
tinubu kill funsho williams and all other political opponents.
so Osinbanjo has no fear.
till he go against tinubu.

This is serious allegations, do you have any proof to back up your assertion?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians need more hub than elections / Video Of Some Failed Allah Akubah / 10 Shocking Questions From GEJ To OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.