Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” (61261 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by lalasticlala(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
“Pray for Buhari, Osinbajo not to die in power” – Prophet who predicted Jonathan’s defeat

Popular Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah, otherwise known as Baba Peculiar, who predicted the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential election in one of his prophesies, has disclosed that the President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, needs fervent prayers from Nigerians in order not to die in power like President Umaru Yar’Adua.

The respectable cleric made this known on Saturday in Lagos while addressing national issues.

According to Hephzibah: “One of my seven-point messages to the president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, that is been packaged to be released during my miracle night in Lagos in a few days time is that Nigerians should pray for President Buhari in order to avert his death.

“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah to save this country.

He said he would just rule for a period of time to pave the way for God’s chosen person that will take Nigeria to the Promise Land.

The cleric added: “I see Professor Yemi Osinbajo ruling this country, while General Buhari will just be there like a ceremonial head.

“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful because he would be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

“God told me he is giving the mandate to Jimi Agbaje of PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) in Lagos State, but the power that be in APC (All Progressives Congress) will try to upturn the election in their favour and if care is not taken, this may lead to crisis.”

The notable prophet, in his conclusion, urged all men of God to pray for Buhari in order for him to complete is term.

“I implore Nigerian men of God to avoid being used by politicians.

“By doing so, they are playing God and the consequence will not be palatable,” said Hephzibah.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/05/pray-for-buhari-osinbajo-not-to-die-in-power-prophet-who-predicted-jonathans-defeat/

1 Like

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ozoigbondu: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Too many Prophets of doom crawling around

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
[b]It is funny that these prophets cannot tell us where the chibok girls are,none of them could tell us that feb 14 elections will be postponed to another date.....Mtcheww!!!This is not prophecy but this is "common sense calculations"......ok let me give you people my own prophecies

1.Rain will fall twice in the next eight months

2.Many people will go to bed before 12pm today

3.There will easter holiday tomorrow,

4.there will be elections on this coming saturday

5.Patience jonathan will not become very slim in the next 2 days......

with everything going on in the country most intelligent people will know that goodluck jonathan will be defeated,secondly with what is happening in lagos and the "wind of change"of course many people will know that it is possible for agbaje to win the elections if people vote based on the personality of the candidates and not the parties which they came from,thirdly Buhari is more than 72 years old and of course with the death rate all over the world every sensible person knows that when someone clocks 70 years and above is by the grace of GOD and from 70 and above it is possible that the person might die naturally so the prophet should go and take several seats and sit down,yemi osinbajo is a lawyer that have helped to win so many cases for the members of the opposition party and someone with common sense would know that as a lawyer you will step on so many toes and of course your life may not be save and that is why you need the protection of GOD due to the nature of your job,.... [/b]

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by AndreRose(f): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Too much Prophets of doom crawling around
Lol. As in eh. We no longer know the real and fake prophets.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmm
Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah to save this country.

Kai we don enter one chance ooo.

“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful because he would be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Hehehehehhe I know na. I hail d ex general o.

“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

Well Some people kept saying this but we wouldn't listen.

Me I say, let God's will b done.

THIS IS INDEED CHANGE...lol.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by vizkiz: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
fear not Nigerians!

The good news is that God loves you whenever he shows/gives any prophecy about you(this is another prove that God loves our president! cheesy) ...all he wants you to do is pray hard, move closer to him and work in his ways. Do these and no weapon fashioned shall?___________

12 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Enegod(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
okey, I'll put them in my prayers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
ah hate buhari, but I do Nat wish for him to die!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by emperorchedda(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Of course they won't die in power but live to take Nigerians to the promise land GEJ/Sambo failed to take us to

Sai Baba

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ofcourse it's plain guess work. Who doesnt know that Buhari's over 70? Who doesnt know that his health situation's deteriorating?? I'm already very skeptical of all this so-called prophets.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ChinemeOkpan: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerians are tired of all these business men/women who do nothing but enrich themselves at the expense of their credulous followers.

All these guessing techniques will not work with the new generation of Nigerians who are now enlightened enough to see through their deceit.

If one of them is not opening the gates of hell for Buhari and his supporters, the others are busy prophesying while waiting for the outcome of invoices sent to Jonathan for falsely endorsing him.

1.When will these people get heavenly revelations on the cure for Cancer, Ebola and even common Malaria?

2.When will their source reveal to them the solution to poverty in Nigeria?

3. When will they make the lives of their followers better?

Pastor Bling Bling Oritsebobo deceived Jonathan for years. He took him to Jerusalem, he collected billions from him all in the name of re-election, what was the outcome?

Useless Time wasters. Buhari will outlive the eediot that made this pronouncement

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rain will fall this week -mark my word!!

9 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by kingDavidda1st(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing will happen to the general, although he looks frail but then baba will do it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by dridowu: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Man proposes, God disposes.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by MyLane: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
I pray that the good Lord will guide and protect them through their stay in office. AMEN!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Codedrock(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
I AM SCARED THE BIG POLITICIAN T.B JOSHUA SAID IS GONNA DIE IS EITHER TINUBU,BUHARI OR OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some prophesy has been said weeks back but non came to fruitful, What should we do now.
I better keep my energy foR something else.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
“Pray for Buhari, Osinbajo not to die in power” – Prophet who predicted Jonathan’s defeat

According to Hephzibah: “God told me he is giving the mandate to Jimi Agbaje of PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) in Lagos State, but the power that be in APC (All Progressives Congress) will try to upturn the election in their favour and if care is not taken, this may lead to crisis.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/05/pray-for-buhari-osinbajo-not-to-die-in-power-prophet-who-predicted-jonathans-defeat/

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

According to Hephzibah: “One of my seven-point messages to the president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, that is been packaged to be released during my miracle night in Lagos in a few days time is that Nigerians should pray for President Buhari in order to avert his death.

[size=15pt]“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

[/size]

We shall continue to pray for Major General Mohamodu Buhari for long life and good health. We know already he is not the messiah to save Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
Am sure if the prophet should say you will not have common sense anymore am sure you will believe since you believe everything some so called prophet said......
U again U ve no common sense, n u r stupid enough not to comprehend that this is a forum n not everyone will reason like ur packing down brain does,
U ve been quoting me for quite a no of times, n for maturity sake I Ve ignored u, n that doesn't make me stupid.
But this tym I wouldn't let it pass, people like u always feel d Internet belongs to u n u try to unleash a stinking cyber bullying attitude on people, .now listen, if u c any thread make use of ur brain, n stop quoting people to insult them.
Guys like u r nothing in real life, ur just a person who goes around typing trash on d net, .
Now be guarded n don't let me start with u once more.
Happy Easter anyways.

14 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by WIZGUY69(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=24]I prophesy to their life also. GMB & PYO will not die, but live to save Nigeria from incompetences, underdevelopment, corruption. etc. but to take Nigeria to the level where she will be called : SUPERPOWER. (AMEN)[/size]
asin ehn. All these so called men of God are not doing this Nation good at all. the government should look into their matter. they keep collecting the little the masses are getting and doing them evil in return.
*how will one person be telling me who to vote for
na that one vex me pass*

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by abduljabbar8: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
These prophets have not learnt their lessons.

Continue embarrassing yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
religion has turned to something else. Someone will just wake up and start telling people that the holy spirit tells him this or that. That's how they were busy predicting lies that the holy spirit told them jonathan will win the election. These prophets should stop embarrassing Christianity because of their selfish ambitions.
This prophet of doom needs to be very careful with the utterances he make because if anything should happen to buhari, he will surely be arrested. Enough of this prophets of doom nonsense, the whole thing is rather becoming annoying and disgusting.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by omenka(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why can't these men just shut their trap Can't they concentrate on their calling for once

This is really getting irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

U again U ve no common sense, n u r stupid enough not to comprehend that this is a forum n not everyone will reason like ur packing down brain does,
U ve been quoting me for quite a no of times, n for maturity sake I Ve ignored u, n that doesn't make me stupid.
But this tym I wouldn't let it pass, people like u always feel d Internet belongs to u n u try to unleash a stinking cyber bullying attitude on people, .now listen, if u c any thread make use of ur brain, n stop quoting people to insult them.
Guys like u r nothing in real life, ur just a person who goes around typing trash on d net, .
Now be guarded n don't let me start with u once more.
Happy Easter anyways.
grin grin grin the tribulations of a frustrated soul....

4 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pastor Hezbollah,

Pray for yourself not to die before GMB&Osinbajo are sworn in on the 29th of May - Eleribu

3 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin the tribulations of a frustrated soul....
Ur soul is d frustrated one not mine.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
You never see anything,am ready to create multiple monikers just to frustrate the hell out of you,you have forgotten so soon,you are the first person who insulted me for no reason on a thread on nairaland some months ago!!!!!ever since then I vowed to make sure I get back to you...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, Hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahah, j, hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, oga, create 100, what u sow, u reap, I pray that every wish of my enemies shall b their portion, anything u feel u will do will give u sleepless nights, create 1000 monikers, n I will Call on D God of Abraham for u n let's c which is better,
Rubbish.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, Hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahah, j, hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, oga, create 100, what u sow, u reap, I pray that every wish of my enemies shall b their portion, anything u feel u will do will give u sleepless nights, creating 1000 moniker, n I will Call on D God of Abraham for u n let's c which is better,
Rubbish.
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin the cry of the bastard daughter.....
Y u dey follow me na? Is that how much of a stalker u can be?
U will be looking for trouble n following a person,
Smh,
I don't blame u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) / Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.