Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Oh My God! Man Kills Mother On New Year Eve - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oh My God! Man Kills Mother On New Year Eve (503 Views)

Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Arab Asylum Seekers Rape Scores Of Women In Germany On New Years Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Man Kills Mother On New Year Eve by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
A man in Florida has been arrested and charged with first degree murder for the death of his mum. According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, Mario Gomez called 911 on Wednesday evening and told dispatchers that his brother Christian had killed their mother and cut off her head.
StarTribune reports that Deputies found Maria Suarez-Cassagne's body outside the Oldsmar home, near some garbage cans.

Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said Thursday that Gomez had planned his mother's murder for two days. Gomez was upset with his mother because she wanted him to move boxes around the house, and he was jealous of the attention Suarez-Cassagne paid to his brother, Gualtieri said.

The 23-year-old attacked his mother in the garage with an ax, severing her head, Gualtieri said. Gomez then allegedly dragged his mother's remains from the garage to the garbage cans.
Gualtieri told reporters that the crime was one of the worst his department had ever seen.
Gomez then fled the scene, but he was arrested a few blocks away after another 911 call reported a suspicious person riding a bicycle in the area.

Gomez confessed to killing his mother, Gualtieri said.
Investigators recovered the ax. Mario Gomez, 27, was not injured.
According to the sheriff's office, Gomez had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and previously was held under the Baker Act. Gomez also had other arrests in Pinellas County for loitering and prowling, resisting an officer without violence and disorderly conduct.
Pinellas County jail records did not show whether Gomez had an attorney.

http://mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/oh-my-god-man-kills-mother-on-new-year.html

(1) (Reply)

A Call To End Racism On US Soil / Very Neat Toyota Matrix 2009 @n1m / #ResignCameron Hashtag Trends Because Of Panama Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.