Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How My Best Friend Betrayed Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Best Friend Betrayed Me (1939 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by donjuviam(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
It was a sad occurrence on the 31st of December 2014 when my best friend I really loved not knowing he don't love me betrayed me
He get one man wey tell us say he go employ us to is firm, so he told us to present our school cirt, which we did.
He told told us to come the next day that he will pick just one out of us,so when we go to is office he told me that he has picked me due to the distinct of my cirt.
He then told my friend their will be vacancy in the next two months,and he will like to employ him too.
But me I don't know that my friend was not happy about that,but we both left happily
Later in the day the man then called me and star saying some insultive words to me,when I ask why he told me "boy see your friend has told me every thing about you, you can't ruin me, will not allow you yo work with me again because of your bad behaviours that was analyse by your friend to me" and he cut the line
I then call my friend but he don't pick it,I go to his house I no see him,later I see him on the street and asked him about the incident, but he don't answer me he just walk off.
Right now I'm in state of depression cause I don't even know what to do now

Pls advise me
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by ahnie: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
How the hell do you expect the man to Employ you,with this your English?go get yourself a copy of brighter grammar.

5 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by ahnie: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blood of prophet isaiah...cud this be English...............?

3 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by dOnLarich: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firm or Farm... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by ahnie: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
oh Blood of prophet isaiah...cud this be english?
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by ahnie: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
kindly forget about your friend.i hate backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by fromusa: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
My dear, there is no need to be depressed, just thank God that he has revealed his real character, now you know who your friend is.
Don't do anything because it is not in your hand to revenge, vengeance if for God, maybe that job is not meant for you, when next you are going job hunting it is better you go alone because the heart of man is very deep. This is a new year, lots of opportunities abound so you will definitely get another job that will be better than the one you lost.
Just keep him at arms length because he is not a true friend.
Try also to improve on you English as that will also help you a lot. God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Wendy80(f): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's clear why u were not employed. All d same stay away from 'squealers'
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by donjuviam(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
dOnLarich:
firm is a business organisation .. bro ain't talking about farm

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by donjuviam(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
fromusa:
My dear, there is no need to be depressed, just thank God that he has revealed his real character, now you know who your friend is.
Don't do anything because it is not in your hand to revenge, vengeance if for God, maybe that job is not meant for you, when next you are going job hunting it is better you go alone because the heart of man is very deep. This is a new year, lots of opportunities abound so you will definitely get another job that will be better than the one you lost.
Just keep him at arms length because he is not a true friend.
Try also to improve on you English as that will also help you a lot. God bless you.
thanks a lot. u make my day
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by dOnLarich: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
donjuviam:
firm is a business organisation .. bro ain't talking about farm
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by donjuviam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ahnie:
How the hell do you expect the man to Employ you,with this your English?go get yourself a copy of brighter grammar.
can u pls be my tutor prof. cause is seems u are taking this too personal
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by dayleke: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
To all of you complaining about his English,how do you know the friend's own is not worse?
I know you read through and got the gist of the matter na,just advise him please.
He was betrayed biko.....

9 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Realist5: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Your grammer is so pathetic and I think it cost u the job. I can't imaging the kind of school you graduated from if at all.

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Any "Oga"/Boss who would result to insulting a potential employee based on mere hear-say isnt worth working for. My dear, move on.. you've just dodged a bullet. Remember no condition is permanent... your own employment will soon come. As for your "friend" he will soon get his share of insults.

No amount of money is worth your dignity... focus on God and you will get a more befitting job

7 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op, please, what do you mean by "distinct of my cirt"?

2 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maybe the 3 of you could have a meeting and clear things out.

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Hedybee(f): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by obiak4(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2015
if am in your shoes this is what I would called testimony time blessing time, bro God show u add the beginning of the year your enemy and u are depressed,what else could be better than this to start a new year?move on bro
God please this new year please knock out my fake friends 2 front teeth so that I can eaSILY identity them when they smile

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by kreamidiva(f): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Don't worry my dear, snitches get stitches. He would meet "strong" people like him that would teach him a lesson or two.

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2015
What a bad friend..

You will get a better job.. Be strong..

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by mutter(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
2 blessings in disguise. Can you imagine working for such an employer? One day he will have you locked up for hear say or claim you stole something.

Secondly you have now identified a friend as a disguised enemy.

Besides your friend will also not have a future in that company because... people love betrayals but hate traitors. The boss will make use of the information but never trust your friend,
because someone that can betray a friend can betray him too.

3 Likes

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Bottom line your friend doesn't love you
The way you do

1 Like

Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by prettyjo(f): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
dOnLarich:
don't tell me you don't know what a firm is.
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by prettyjo(f): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
@op, forgive your friend and move on
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by dOnLarich: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
prettyjo:
don't tell me you don't know what a firm is.
of course I knw it's just that I wanna confirm something .. You know mayb the OP made a Mistake grin
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by prettyjo(f): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
dOnLarich:
of course I knw it just wanna confirm something .. You know mayb the OP made a Mistake grin
lolzzzzz...ok
Re: How My Best Friend Betrayed Me by Chillis: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Forget about the job and your friend, go back to school and you will get a better job.

This might be a blessing.

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Needs Most From A Woman Is Not Sex! / I Am Losing My Mind Right Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.