Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262473 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
@Spidermon & Godschild2.....Thanks!! Its a pleasure!! A lot has changed since 1999! Before now military recruitment was almost unheard of outside barracks and it affiliated communities; now every single person want to know "Whatsup"!! Recruitment listings were smaller and recruitment targets were lower!! Now they go as far as having 2 to 3 set listed in a year!!

It getting much more expensive to recruit and also service/recruitment conditions have to be reviewed to take into consideration new realities of terrorism, Niger delta militancy and oil bunkering as well as the ever increasing responsiblities of the Military in the midst of the current drop in the price of Oil worldwode!!

The moral behind all this grammar!!?? Everybody including those who don't want to join the military wanna know about recruitment so take it easy!! No need checking banks everyday, google it or check Nairaland!! Don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension; if that your current career focus then take this time to develop yourself physically and mentally for the job ahead!! Chikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2015
addo4real:
dey might sale I only said dssc is on suspension now
Wen we see d old and nva retired combatant officer,we knw dem
Addo,where av u been all ds while
I knw u must av gotten ur fact for u to write cos I rember u very well,alwys with facts.
Hope u are doing gr8?9ce to meet again,
Nva say die!
Victory is frm God alone.
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Chukz1010: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2015
addo4real:
the form will be on sale by February 2016
Hmmmmn... Both DSSC and SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Chukz1010: 3:36am On Jul 10, 2015
From information I gathered so far, they recruit every year. So, why wouldn't they recruit this year? When they need more manpower than ever. Please, tell us why there wouldn't be any recruitment this year.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fieldmarshal1064: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brothers! Nice 2b back. Try as much as possible to discard any info stating dat there wil b no forms dis yr. Its all fake news 2drift u away 4rm focus. It has never seized. Ryt source states that no two military or paramilitary forms are to b sold at the same tym 4reasons not to b uncovered. Sequel 2dat, Navy SSC Forms are on sale now but wil soon b out of sale in less than 2weeks. So expect d form soon. Dnt mind fake rumours! Onward ever! Victory comes 4rm GOD!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fieldmershal Navy don't run SSC only DSSC @ mkoabiola I went to college of accountancy jos but now am don wit d studies jst waiting for d form as well. may b wen dey change d service chiefs we might get notification of sale of forms best of luck my pple.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
There will be no enlistment this year, heard from a reliable source, and I'm not happy about it, I pray its not true
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fieldmarshal1064: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Thats not true. There wil b enlistment this yr. U wil all b taken by surprise. Dnt 4get more recruitment need 2b done now than ever, considering d security threat of the nation. I av also been informed dat even d recruits dat were shortlisted dis yr av nt been called to camp til nw. Also knw dat our training for d shortlistings made did yr wil commence by January next yr. So we stil av 5months. If u r smart, u wil understand!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
You guys should calm down, there are probably issues on ground at the moment which need to be resolved. From several information received there has been quite a number of contradictions, you shouldn't be surprised when someone who also was informed & assumed that it would commence shortly shows up. @Fieldmarshal, RRI resumed at depot over 2 weeks ago but there was a mix up with the resumption & they were delayed for a while before they were notified to rush down 3 days to training.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
addo4real:
Fieldmershal Navy don't run SSC only DSSC @ mkoabiola I went to college of accountancy jos but now am don wit d studies jst waiting for d form as well. may b wen dey change d service chiefs we might get notification of sale of forms best of luck my pple.
Good to knw u ar a certified Accountant (CNA).
D sales of NA form is delayed unnecessarily,even NN has closed d sales of forms,
According to a 2nd lit frnd@abj,he said man power is needed ds tym arnd to combat insurgency,
Well,I blv till end of ds month,change of service chief will nt b a delay to for d nx intake.
I wil snd u a pm,I intend going for CNA also,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
If they don't take dssc/SSC this year, where will they get the lieutenants that will lead the platoons that the RRI currently in training would form?
Well sha, it is usual to get all sorts of news in this period. It remains for man to discern.
...Victory is from God aLone
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by rushj(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sales of form commences on 21/07/2015. Google it "2015 NIGERIAN army short service commission"
Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Chukz1010: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
rushj:
Sales of form commences on 21/07/2015. Google it "2015 NIGERIAN army short service commission"
Victory is from God alone.
Rushj. Why now? There's absolutely nothing on google. Post us a link here or any newspaper that reported such a welcoming news... That's if you are speaking nothing but the truth.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fieldmarshal1064: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Hey! Wats ur source of info?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2015
allow Google to see peace all we need is a site.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2015
mkoabiola:

Good to knw u ar a certified Accountant (CNA).
D sales of NA form is delayed unnecessarily,even NN has closed d sales of forms,
According to a 2nd lit frnd@abj,he said man power is needed ds tym arnd to combat insurgency,
Well,I blv till end of ds month,change of service chief will nt b a delay to for d nx intake.
I wil snd u a pm,I intend going for CNA also,

didn't see any PM frm u again though NCA form is on sale
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Boyowa(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2015
NA site is under construction for the next recruitment so everybody kpomkpi and wait!!! The site is temporary down
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Breaking News: President Muhammadu
Buhari sacks service Chiefs; those affected
are Chief of Air Staff~Adesola Amosu; Chief
of Army staff; Keneth Minimah ; National
Security Adviser: Sambo Dasuki and Chief of
Defence Staff, Alex Badeh
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Out with the old, ,in with the new.
1.. Maj.-Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonishakin – Chief of Defence Staff

2. Maj.-Gen. T.Y. Buratai – Chief of Army Staff

3. Rear Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas – Chief of Naval Staff

4. Air Vice Marshal Sadique Abubakar – Chief of Air Staff

5. Air Vice Marshal Monday Riku Morgan – Chief of Defence Intelligence

6. Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd.) – National Security Adviser
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Godschild2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please I have a question guys, the sacked service chiefs, is it that they are out of the force generally OR they are off the posts as service chiefs and will still remain in the force?...Please someone should enlighten me.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
I believe this is goodbye (retirement), they have attained the highest positions they can in service. For someone like Air chief marshal Badeh, his course mates have long ago retired & there is no office for him/them to occupy anymore. Very soon a pulling out parade will take place in their honour.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
addo4real:

didn't see any PM frm u again though NCA form is on sale
I have sent u a pm,reply
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Godschild2(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2015
mimzy007:
I believe this is goodbye (retirement), they have attained the highest positions they can in service. For someone like Air chief marshal Badeh, his course mates have long ago retired & there is no office for him/them to occupy anymore. Very soon a pulling out parade will take place in their honour.

Wow! I understand now...Thanks mimzy!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi guys!

Hope we are still keeping the dream alive. Now that there have been an overhaul of the military service chiefs, it is evident that the form would be out anytime soon.

Ensure to maintain medical, physical and intellectual fitness because there would be no compromise in those aspects.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE!
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY (GBTNA)!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Hi guys!

Hope we are still keeping the dream alive. Now that there have been an overhaul of the military service chiefs, it is evident that the form would be out anytime soon.

Ensure to maintain medical, physical and intellectual fitness because there would be no compromise in those aspects.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE!
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY (GBTNA)!!
patiently waiting ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 3:07am On Jul 16, 2015
patiently waiting
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 3:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Is like d next DSSC form will not include finance and don't like dat news at all
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 3:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Though no probs after all d last cadets dat passed out,d overall best cadet was an exboy and was a guy who wrote ican jst once and qualified as a chattered accountant and was taking to S/T instead of finance.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Brace yourselves my fellow applicants. More speculations are coming.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Jaidooo(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Godschild2:
Please I have a question guys, the sacked service chiefs, is it that they are out of the force generally OR they are off the posts as service chiefs and will still remain in the force?...Please someone should enlighten me.
I think they would still remain in the military.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Jaidooo(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2015
mimzy007:
I agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2015
For record purpose to d newbees
D sacked chief of Army staff ,kenneth minimah,alex badeh,olusola amosun n jubril will retire immediately after handing over to d successor.
Dey will bow out of d military,
It is now maj Gen kenneth minimah(rtd).

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.