Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). (3537 Views)

Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Buhari Certificate saga is
gradually exposing more rot and lies
in the public and private life of
former Nigerian military dictator, Pa
Muhammadu Buhari.
INEC on Monday requested the APC
presidential candidate, Pa Buhari to
produce his academic qualification
required by law, but the candidate
declared that his certificates are with
the Secretary of Military Board.
Regrettably, the Nigerian Military
authorities claimed that there is
nothing like the secretary of Military
Board in Nigeria and wondered how
the military has turned to custodian
certificates.
Pa Buhari has claimed that “from
1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel,
Buhari attended the US Army War
College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania,
United States of America and gained
a Masters Degree in Strategic
Studies”.
It is only in Nigeria that some that
have no Primary school certificate
will be having a Masters Degree of a
Prestigious War college in Carlisle,
Pennsylvania, United States of
America.
After the War College disassociated
themselves with the Nigerian Mr
Integrity, Muhammadu Buhari, the
APC candidate and his media
advisers are doing everything in the
book to change all his public profiles
to avoid legal battle from the US War
college and embarrassment from the
Nigerian public, that Pa Buhari has
been lying to.

www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/military-not-with-buharis-certificates/
Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by lekkie073(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
No vacancy in aso rock.....

Not even for a semi-illiterate

10 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Galadimabawa: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
This one will Surely make it
Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
I know this will make FP......oya PDP mods do what you're paid for

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Propaganda and cheap lies are the DNA of Apc members. Buhari u see ur self ? An old man like u telling such lies bc u want to get to Aso rock. Do u think all Nigerians are cows like ur ppl up there that u can deceive any how? I pity ur life

5 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by SirHouloo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
I thought this man was claimed to be a saint now?

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by mekadinho(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
DOES DAT MEAN HE DIDN'T SUMMIT ANY CERTIFICATE DURING 2003; 2007; 2011 ELECTIONS? JUST ASKING. ANYWAY, GEJ TILL I SEE NIGERIA QUALIFY FOR EURO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by temitemi1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Apc u need another big fat lie to cover this onegrin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Realist5: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Road side journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
mekadinho:
W
I guess you meant to type "what".
Every well-meaning Nigerian (including APC members) too is as surprised as you.
The moment you are in politics, remember you no longer have a secret.

3 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by mekadinho(f): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
igbeke:

I guess you meant to type "what".
Every well-meaning Nigerian (including APC members) too is as surprised as you.
The moment you are in politics, remember you no longer have a secret.
I wanted to shout, "what d fvck". Hahaha...... Don't mind me, I was just trying 2 secure my plot of land.

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Caseless: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:
see the source sef.
What if the same source had told you something Negative about GEJ, would you not have believed it?
Anyway, this is not Sahara o.

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are
military certificates:
***USA War College Denied That
Buhari Has Their Master’s Degrees
as The Dictator Claimed.
**Nigeria Military Denies Holding
anyone’s Certificate and Said That
There is nothing like Secretary of
Military Board.
Buhari Attended several military
courses, and failed all of them.

7 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by humnsikan: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is terrible that one would indulge in lies to satisfy one's dangerous and unbridled lust for power. Who would have believed that Buhari, the self-styled Mr. Integrity who happens to be another version of the House of Reps Thief Farouk Lawal, would be neck-deep in lies just to satisfy his hunger for power. If INEC fails to disqualify Grandpa Buhari (if it's finally proved that he does not have the minimum academic qualification to contest for the presidency) then INEC's credibility will be called to question and we may be forced to occupy INEC's office till they do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by fkaz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eyaaaaah see as PDP supporters just de campaign for buhari
Buari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Haba
@ops is there anything like SECRETARY MILITARY PENSION BOARD? GEJ is the GCFR he have access to every nigeria ducument in nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari for Toronto

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by londoner: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think a few days ago someone, I think IBB, said that he knew Buhari through the military and that he sat exams, but actually did not pass them.

It looks like it may be true then.

This is really bad for Buhari's credibility. If he lied about all his certificates, even under oath and then went on to lie to cover up by blaming the military, this is bad and shameful.

How then is this man so clean and honest, if he is lying about this, and has been for years?

APC should use this opportunity to replace him if he has been deliberately lying, before he brings the whole party into disrepute.

They can still give him a position in cabinet that is solely related to security. This way, everybody is happy.

6 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
igbeke:

What if the same source had told you something Negative about GEJ, would you not have believed it?
Anyway, this is not Sahara o.
Hope For Nigeria,the source you provided is a site owned by satanists of PDP which you are a member. Their news is always filled with anti-Buhari stories.
No matter how hard you try to slander Buhari,he is our next president.

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
And of all sources, "hope for nigeria" is the op's preferred source!!! Who doesn't know that sight and its fb page is an arm of TAN??

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Donmarrius: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
You mean that our alleged Corrupt free ex-coupist doesn't have even First School Leaving Certificate[FSLC]?.
A liar cannot fight corruption!.

5 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by aresa: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
hope hate for nigeria = iboTANhate. Facebook page.

Say no to hate

Say no to bigotry

Sayno to tribalism

Sa no to lies

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by biafranqueen: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
RALLY! RALLY!! RALLY!!!

‪#‎BringBackBuharisCertificates‬ ‪#‎BBBC‬

Laws are not just made for the fun of it, neither are Laws meant to be observed by only a section of the populace. The Constitution is very explicit on the Educational Requirement(s) for anyone vying for Elective Offices in Nigeria:

Section 131(d) CFRN 1999 (as amended) states that: A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if:

* he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

No one is above the Law. In pursuant of Fairness and Equity, we shall proceed on simultaneous PEACEFUL Protest Marches from:
Details:
https://www.nairaland.com/2072895/rally-january-6-2015
Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by anonimi: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:
hope hate for nigeria = iboTANhate. Facebook page.

Say no to hate

Say no to bigotry

Sayno to tribalism

Sa no to lies

I actually thought you had a scan copy of the LOST certificates attached to your post shocked

Una don enter one chance with this bad market wey una carry for head so grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Pataki: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hope for Nigeria is operated by this igbo dude whose twitter handle is MrFixNigeria.

Useless bunch of desperate people who have no good interest of the nation at heart other than to keep maligning the person of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Validated: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
When I heard that Buhari did not submit any certificate I was like, 'these journalists self'. Until I saw a copy of his affidavit. Now the military board issue is trending and most likely go viral. How much more are we to hear about this man?

Please Lai Muhammed need to issue a clarification with scan certificate to counter all of these allegations. Otherwise, Keyamo would have a job soon.

3 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by tmotmo: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by gameboy727(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't trust that site so I can't believe this story for now.

1 Like

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Hope For Nigeria,the source you provided is a site owned by satanists of PDP which you are a member. Their news is always filled with anti-Buhari stories.
No matter how hard you try to slander Buhari,he is our next president.
Hey damsel, I am not a slanderer.
This is no big deal. In every organised setting here in the South, if you are seeking for an appointment; I don't think you'll need a priest or prophet to admonish you to get your credentials ready for checking. Is it in anyway different in the North? I doubt it.
So why is it so difficult for socalled "incoming president" to furnish us with his?
And APC e- scavengers are here to feed on anyone that chose to voice out the truth.
na wa o.
#Buharishowyourcertificate.

6 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by chesterlee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Too bad the old 'saint' lied...

That's why I love Nigerians, we always have a way of finding the truth in the midst of lies from the pit of hell.

Below is his waec certificate

5 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by igbeke: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
What is it that you dont believe?
Ok ask yourself; Why is it that APC top guns have been silent about this scandal ravaging the social media?
Liar Mohammed is always very swift in responding to allegations such as this; why is it that he has suddenly developed sour in his mouth?
No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are
military certificates:
***USA War College Denied That
Buhari Has Their Master’s Degrees
as The Dictator Claimed.
**Nigeria Military Denies Holding
anyone’s Certificate and Said That
There is nothing like Secretary of
Military Board.
Buhari Attended several military
courses, and failed all of them.
Can you prove these wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Military Not With Buhari’s Certificate (s). by Donmarrius: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
tmotmo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1990669_buha_jpeg72abfea5ee195c031e2f7232aa1e9c5c
You mean a man without COMMON F.S.L.C,will rule Nigeria?.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Has Been Made In Taraba State / SEE Where GEJ Relaxes From Presidential Duties While Buhari Laments Of Empty Tre / Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.