Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Yoruba, Please Unite - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba, Please Unite (1328 Views)

Attention: For The Yoruba's And Non Yoruba's, Please Interpret This. / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Please Unite by namun(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2008
yoruba, is it not high time we come together and unite as a people . that is the way we can move our race forward
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by Kuns: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2008
What are your idea propositions? My dear namun - amun "the hidden one". I'll take it the n stand for Neter, Neteru, Neteret, Nedjet from which the word "Nature/ nuture" is derived?

Personally, we as a people don't read and research our pass enough. We are afraid to look beyond that which has been taught to us by our slave (modern word for Colonial) masters. How can we allow people who do not speak our language nor overstand our culture to interpret it for us, we allowed other people to tell us we are worshipping idol ,  when they are the one worshipping idol. The Roman Catholic church has more idols than any other religion, and their are the mothers' of christianity.

We have to read more and research all things including all things that has enslaved us mainly the three monothetic religions and educational or mis-educational in-formation.

The only way we as a people Yoruba or any other people person can be free at all levels economically, mentally, spiritually free is to unite by freeing ourselves from the chains and bondage of mental, spiritual, emotion and economic servitude to the invaders or colonisers, enslavers, economic slave masters.

Join a black organisation. There are many you can choose from where divine truth and reality is taught i.e. the UMMM, the Ancient Egiptian Order, Holy Tabernacle Ministries, Ancient and Mystical Order of Melchezedek, the Essences, order of Tehuti, Order of Ma'at etc, etc, etc and all these organisations are all under one umbrella ,  one roof. The Ancient Egiptian Order is the higher school of information in the world. We need more of this in Nigeria. This is where the Yorubaism, Urhobo, Igbo culture emanate from. This we make us see how the Culture, language and have slightly chanced however, maintaining the same principles.

This also will enable us to see how much we have fallen as a people from deities (Supreme Beings in the physical and spiritual sence of the word) to moral, ordinary men.

We must step from ghost worship and be born again , born again into our own culture, where we will not need no permission from people of other races be it the asians or the cauasians where we will acknowledge, adore, worship, honour our own ancestors who are in our own image and after our our likeness, starting from our personal mothers' and fathers' , all the way through our grand and great grand parent pass their Adam and Eve by millions of years, when the Great Ancestors first came down to Taimat / Eridu/ Gaia/ Gi or Qi also known as Erith called Earth today.

Our story or my story (mystery) must to taught and learnt again. Not his story (history).

Amen (A man).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2008
The only way we as a people Yoruba or any other people person can be free at all levels economically, mentally, spiritually free is to unite by freeing ourselves from the chains and bondage of mental, spiritual, emotion and economic servitude to the invaders or colonisers, enslavers, economic slave masters.

Join a black organisation. There are many you can choose from where divine truth and reality is taught i.e. the UMMM, the Ancient Egiptian Order, Holy Tabernacle Ministries, Ancient and Mystical Order of Melchezedek, the Essences, order of Tehuti, Order of Ma'at etc, etc, etc and all these organisations are all under one umbrella , one roof. The Ancient Egiptian Order is the higher school of information in the world. We need more of this in Nigeria. This is where the Yorubaism, Urhobo, Igbo culture emanate from. This we make us see how the Culture, language and have slightly chanced however, maintaining the same principles.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by FBS: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2008
is this about the yoruba race or the entirety of the black race? I'm kind of confused by the previous poster.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2008
is this about the yoruba race or the entirety of the black race? I'm kind of confused by the previous poster.

There is no way in this world any tribe or race can unite and speak with one voice without internal conflicts whether its white, black, yoruba, igbo, hausa,Indian etc. Those that seem to do so achieve theirs because they are better in suppressing their internal opposition. Tell me one tribe or race in this world that speaks with one voice?.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2008
yoruba, is it not high time we come together and unite as a people . that is the way we can move our race forward
Which forward? Are we backwards?. Any opposition you hear about is normal in any union where truth reigns. The northerners act like they are united because they come together to cook up lies and evil for Nigeria.

I don't know how to say it well but it's something like this:

Yoruba saw wipe, ebi ti eni meji ba ti joko ti wu rerni, won o saw o ti to fun ra won.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by Kuns: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2008
It's all linked anyway , you go in the world you will find people with Yoruba ancestors be in in Oregon or in Haiti or Cuba, spain you will find Yoruba culture embedded in the local customs and tradition.

Over all south America and in the caribbean people in linking in their Yoruba ancestorage.

We have to see the bigger picture.

Do you have any ideas?

What do you think about Yoruba unity locally and internationally speaking?
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2008
It's all linked anyway , you go in the world you will find people with Yoruba ancestors be in in Oregon or in Haiti or Cuba, spain you will find Yoruba culture embedded in the local customs and tradition.

Over all south America and in the caribbean people in linking in their Yoruba ancestorage.

We have to see the bigger picture.

Do you have any ideas?

What do you think about Yoruba unity locally and internationally speaking?

Why not achieve unity in your clan before talking about your long lost brothers in Cuba?. How united are the yorubas in your state with respect to their ancestry? . It's biblical and no tribe on earth can achieve that. Dream on.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by namun(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2008
i suggest the use of forums, meetings, tv programs and the likes that involve yorubas coming together
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by Kuns: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2008
earthmama wrote ,
Why not achieve unity in your clan before talking about your long lost brothers in Cuba?. How united are the yorubas in your state with respect to their ancestry? . It's biblical and no tribe on earth can achieve that. Dream on.

Achieve unity within our own communities is what I'm about, You're so disillusion with the notion of unity amongst our own.

It's biblical and no tribe on earth can achieve that

Maybe you haven't taken a look at the world around today, the Indians (your Hindus), the Chinese, European all have common unity among themselves its' not biblical, duh.

Duh, no tribes on earth , What the albino (of the european have unity), so do the Chinese or Indian (Asians). You don't see them sqabbling over someone else religion, which is something only the mentally and spiritually enslaved Afrokhans do.

It really, the only people still fighting over someone else religion, and a God that doesn't look like them is the black Africans.

We the True Afrokhan do have unity amongst our selves, you better realize (or see with your real eyes) that ,

You're waiting for a biblical God or E'Zeus (Jesus) is the one dreaming going on here.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2008
Maybe you haven't taken a look at the world around today, the Indians (your Hindus), the Chinese, European all have common unity among themselves its' not biblical, duh.

Duh, no tribes on earth ,   What the albino (of the european have unity), so do the Chinese. You don't see them sqabbling over someone else religion, which is something one the mentally and spiritually enslaved Afrokhans do.

It really,  the only people still fighting over someone else religion, and a God that doesn't look like them is the black Africans.

We the True Afrokhan do have unity amongst our selves, you better realize (or see with your real eyes).

You waiting for a biblical God is the one dreaming going on here.

You must be delusional to think that those tribes you mentioned have unity. Go closer to them and notice the division among them. they seem to be more united than our Yoruba race because they are more successful economically. Economic independence makes you believe all is good. It's not my brother. There is no tribe or race on earth that is united, it's not possible and it'g God's making.  You don't even have unity in families that are tied by blood and you are talking of tribe or race. Never ever and keep your day dreaming tho.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by Kuns: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2008
You are the only one who is disillusion.

What do you think the European Union or Community is all about. It's about common unity.

Have you ever left Nigeria, Go to any part of the world, you will see the Asians, Chinese, Arabs all have business and cultural community.

When Chinese or Indian or Pakistan people come to England you don't see them sweeping the floor ,  doing cleaner work ,  only African do this, WHY?

I'll tell you why ,,,,,, all these other people have close knit communities, why you African's don't have.

The Europeans even though their fought first and second world war amongst themselves, they still sat down and divided Africa amongst themselves.

And today they have europeans Community (Common Unity).

When the Indians come to England they build temple, the Chinese build Shrines, but the African will be building churches.

You're talking nonsence if you're telling me you can't see these other people a strong Community (or common unity) amongst themselves.

All of these people mentioned have Nuclear, only Africans don't have nuclear.

All the others have gone clear ,  carry on wasting your time with relaxer, trying to sound like Roman and Greeks.

You keep dreaming, earthmother, earthmama,  stop that.

Stop worry about other people , let's worry about our selves. Earthmother, it's not a dream , let's do for self and kind. This is the reality of the situation , we need to be more responsible to ourselves, and stop worrying what other people are doing.

If you can't see this then you're sleeping.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2008

You are the only one who is disillusion.

What do you think the European Union or Community is all about. It's about common unity.

Have you ever left Nigeria ,  Go to any part of the world ,  you will see the Asians, Chinese, Arabs all have business and cultural community.
[i]
When Chinese or Indian or Pakistan people come to England you don't see them sweeping the floor ,  doing cleaner work ,  only African do this ,  WHY?

I'll tell you why ,,,,,, all these other people have close knit communities ,  why you African's don't hav[/i]e.

The Europeans even though their fought first and second world war amongst themselves ,  they still sat down and divided Africa amongst themselves.

And today they have europeans Community (Common Unity).

When the Indians come to England they build temple, the Chinese build Shrines, but the African will be building churches.

You're talking nonsence if you're telling me you can't see these other people a strong Community (or common unity) amongst themselves.

All of these people mentioned have Nuclear, only Africans don't have nuclear.

All the others have gone clear , [b] carry on wasting your time with relaxe[/b]r ,  trying to sound like Roman and Greeks.

You keep dreaming, earthmother ,  earthmama ,   stop that.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@bold
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by Kuns: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
Iba Ogege, Oba tin gbe aiye gun

I said Homage to the mother earth, the king who holds all things in its alignment.
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by earTHMama: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
I said Homage to the mother earth, the king who holds all things in its alignment.
grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Please Unite by tpiah11: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
namun:
i suggest the use of forums, meetings, tv programs and the likes that involve yorubas coming together

you know not what what you advocate.

(1) (Reply)

FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS. / Omo Oduduwa Oh!!! Omo Yoruba Rere Oh!!! / Nigerian Female Doctor Refused Entry In Saudi Embassy Because Of Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.