Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? (2306 Views)

Why I Reached Out To Igbo Voters –ambode, Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. / Rev Ejike Mbaka's Message For 2015 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
I am getting some calls from the east on how the message of Mbaka is fast eroding jonathan's support base in the South East.

Can somebody confirm this*

Note* The calls came from unexpected quarters!

But sha, my people are too sentimental, just prop up one propaganda, and you have them reject/accept an issue grin grin grin

Cc Berem, egift and Obiagelli!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by temitemi1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Confirm what Keep deceiving yourself... GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:

Jonathan's Robot, who activated you?

13 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by kahal29: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wont be suprised if that hapens cos of d mamoth crowd of worshippers he spoke to that very night and the cheers he received from them while delivering the message.

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by humnsikan: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Pls, try something better.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:
Wont be suprised if that hapens cos of d mamoth crowd of worshippers he spoke to that very night and the cheers he received from them while delivering the message.

You are right!

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by maslong(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Igbos are republicans in nature REV Mbaka is on his own, he can not change Igbos stand on pre Jonathan.
in Jonathan we stand
in Buhari we fall.
a bird at hand is better than a million birds in the bush.
the Jonathan we know is better than the self acclaimed saint, we do not know.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by jingh(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
hello sir
how much is Jonathan paying for you stay online 24/7.

I just pray you don't die of heart attack when buhari wins

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is a bloody lie. Most of my parish members are already aggrieved with him because they now suspect he is a matchete of two faces. Most South Easterners are annoyed with him. Even my people as I know them will never listen to him as far as Jonathan is concerned. Was it not the same Mbaka that was supporting Jonathan in 2011 and called him "God sent"? Now he is no longer god sent abi? By the way Nairalanders, head over to the link below and read a mind blowing critique on Mbaka's response to Jonathan.

www.nairaland.com/2072710/mbaka-god-nairalanders-response-mbakas#29423787.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am getting some calls from the east on how the message of Mbaka is fast eroding jonathan's support base in the South East.

But sha, my people are too sentimental, just prop up one propaganda, and you have them reject/accept an issue grin grin grin

Chai! Fr. Mbaka,all this message you are sharing in Alaigbo.... Diaris God ooo!!

grin grin

Abeg make I call my parents confirm the tori.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by dre11(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:

U have not being a good defender of your boss
Go and learn from FFK
He is a better teacher

" It is ironic and saddening that while they preach to the downtrodden masses to tighten their belts and prepare for austere times, they continue to display nauseating indifference to our plight by raising billions of Naira for a project to further impoverish us".
--- Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. 31 Dec., 2014.

Nigerians, be wise!
We don't need the shoeless for now

9 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:
It is a bloody lie. Most of my parish members are already aggrieved with him because they now suspect he is a matchete of two faces. Most South Easterners are annoyed with him. Even my people as I know them will never listen to him as far as Jonathan is concerned. Was it not the same Mbaka that was supporting Jonathan in 2011 and called him "God sent"? Now he is no longer god sent abi? By the way Nairalanders, head over to the link below and read a mind blowing critique on Mbaka's response to Jonathan.

www.nairaland.com/2072710/mbaka-god-nairalanders-response-mbakas#29423787.

Just be sincere, my neighbor a die hard jonathanian that traveled for Xmas confirmed it, even him too don follow port grin grin the man get Rev Mbaka sticker pictures for all I'm cars! grin grin

My people sha!

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Chai! Fr. Mbaka,all this message you are sharing in Alaigbo.... Diaris God ooo!!

grin grin

Abeg make I call my parents confirm the tori.

I think the message was released 31st! Most people in Enugu and Ebonyi states are in possession of the Cds
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by doctokwus: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
In as much as I feel some of these priests are double faced,its instructive to note that father Mbaka cud go against d often accepted belief dat d Ibos wud vote enmasse for GEJ no matter his failings and scam of d ibo nation.
It takes a man of conviction to go against d tide.His sermon may not win buhari the east,let's b clear about that,but it wud definitely percolate and maybe,just maybe sway d non sycophants and non brain washed segments of d the Igbo nation to think twice when they enter d polling booth that day.

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by dre11(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
No need of a diviner, pastor or imam to open your eyes and see that this government is corrupt and lying to every body about its policies and promises

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I think the message was released 31st! Most people in Enugu and Ebonyi states are in possession of the Cds
so its likely not to reach Imo state soon. There's this CD seller at Iyana-Iba who always play and sells Mbaka's CDs. He plays nothing more except Mbaka's messages. I will go and get a copy of it tomorrow and listen to it. grin

Chai! Jona don hear am!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by FKO81(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Enugu and other southeast states are celebrating revatlization of east rail line courtesy of GEJ, you are online typing rubbish, to be frank the highest vote GMB will get from east 1.5% votes, also to inform you I'm a member of adoration family, you guys should stop wasting your time in southeast your lies and propagandas will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Was it not the same Mbaka that was supporting Jonathan in 2011 and called him "God Sent"? So he is no longer "god sent" abi?

Mbaka, I have a question for you. Please, why not tell the holy spirit to show you where our Chibok girls are being held ransom? Since you command the "holy spirit"?

Let me tell yall Nigerians something. This world thrives on corruption. Its probably the way God created it. Same way we are surrounded by corruption in our daily lives every day, same way Jonathan is surrounded by corrupt officials. Nigerias foundation from independence was built on corruption. To stop it will be very hard. Buhari should stop parading himself as the angel of light. One way or the other, corruption will still find its way into his government if he is elected (Which I know he wont)!
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by kendrick9(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

i see someone is daydreaming
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My people sha!

Who are your people? Ekperima. Yoruba dude forming an Igbo female... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Sealeddeal(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
The so called father Mbaka is an Akpa amu. Nobody listens to him anymore. He has always been useless politically even though he claims to be popular. Enugu is a PDP ground and FYI,its a no go area for Buhari.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Sealeddeal(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:
Was it not the same Mbaka that was supporting Jonathan in 2011 and called him "God Sent"? So he is no longer "god sent" abi?

Mbaka, I have a question for you. Please, why not tell the holy spirit to show you where our Chibok girls are being held ransom? Since you command the "holy spirit"?

Let me tell yall Nigerians something. This world thrives on corruption. Its probably the way God created it. Same way we are surrounded by corruption in our daily lives every day, same way Jonathan is surrounded by corrupt officials. Nigerias foundation from independence was built on corruption. To stop it will be very hard. Buhari should stop parading himself as the angel of light. One way or the other, corruption will still find its way into his government if he is elected (Which I know he wont)!
that Mbaka should not be taken seriously. Even his holy spirit doesnt know where Chibok girls are.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
So Who is he saying Igbos should vote.?

Anyway I don't believe he made such comment.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mbaka should focus himself on Enugu politics he has been feeding off on since time immemorial. Telling us to abandon Jonathan and vote Buhari reeks of insincerity from "the Rev". Mbaka is never a popular figure in SE politics anyway and his hardcore worshipers do not make up to 0.1 percent of igbo population. Whatever he likes let him say, Buhari will not get up to 1% vote in igboland and the igbo population in general.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Gej won't know what hit him next year. God bless Reverend Mbaka for saying what others dared to say in public. There are millions of igbos that share the same opinion but are scared to say it publicly. I remember the insults and quarantine treatment me and berem got on this forum as far back as 2013 or even earlier. I personally had to stay away from anything igbo on this forum, i concentrated strictly on politics.
I am glad more people are coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Mbaka should focus himself on Enugu politics he has been feeding off on since time immemorial. Telling us to abandon Jonathan and vote Buhari reeks of insincerity from "the Rev". Mbaka is never a popular figure in SE politics anyway and his hardcore worshipers do not make up to 0.1 percent of igbo population. Whatever he likes let him say, Buhari will not get up to 1% vote in igboland and the igbo population in general.
Like el rufai re-tweeted, even if Jesus Christ criticise Jonathan, they will paint him black.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by dre11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Just want Feb 14 come fast and reality we be fell on you that more than the percentage u did allocate will vote for GMB

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan's Robot, who activated you?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by emiye(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
doctokwus:
In as much as I feel some of these priests are double faced,its instructive to note that father Mbaka cud go against d often accepted belief dat d Ibos wud vote enmasse for GEJ no matter his failings and scam of d ibo nation.
It takes a man of conviction to go against d tide.His sermon may not win buhari the east,let's b clear about that,but it wud definitely percolate and maybe,just maybe sway d non sycophants and non brain washed segments of d the Igbo nation to think twice when they enter d polling booth that day.
True !, it will also keep a lot more seated at home and watch from the sidelines.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
I do say it, Nigerians will be surprised on 15 February: Jonathan will not only lose, but will be convincingly be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Qelvin(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
you turds had better worry less about Igbo votes.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? by Rawani: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Like it or not, Fr. Mbaka's message has won, and will win hearts for Buhari, just as it will cost Jonathan some votes. That's just a fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Reject The New ₦100 Note? / Northerners take over NNPC(confirmed) / Redistribute Oil Blocs Or Get Ready For More Attacks In N’delta – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.