Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. (1151 Views)

Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Why I Reached Out To Igbo Voters –ambode, Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by hedonistic: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
My dear compatriots, I urge you to troop out en masse on the 11th of April and vote for your preferred governorship candidate, who I believe is none other than Jimi Agbaje.

This is not a time for voter apathy. It is a shame that our people have the lowest level of political participation in Nigeria. On election day, instead of going out in your large numbers to vote, you prefer to relax at home, watch television, read newspapers, and assume that your preferred candidate will win. This explains why Goodluck Jonathan lost in Lagos. I believe if you had all come out and voted, Jonathan would have pulled over a million votes in Lagos. However, that mistake has been made, but we have another opportunity that we cannot afford to waste on Saturday.

The battle line has been drawn. The Oba of Lagos has threatened Igbos resident in Lagos with death and doom if we do not vote for the APC. However, we all know that nobody can threaten the proud, courageous, and industrious Igbo people of Nigeria. Nobody can impose his will on us and tell us what to do. We do what we want to do and follow our own convictions at all times.

I urge you all to pass this message to all Igbo persons of voting age you know residing in Lagos. As a matter of life and death, you MUST come out of your houses on Saturday, April 11 to vote for the PDP's Jimi Agbaje. It is a do or die affair, and apathy must not be entertained this time. Do NOT sit at home on that date and allow vagabonds and miscreants in borrowed robes have the final say on how you run your lives. Please troop out in your numbers. We are in a state of war, and we must treat this matter with the urgency and seriousness it deserves.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by temitemi1(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
JK is OK... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by LubricatingOil: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is your governor.

9 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by Ngoziada592: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
I, my family and friends will be voting for Ambode simply because he is the more experienced candidate . There is no guarantee that this is not a PDP propaganda, I'm yet to hear the Obas voice saying that and even if he did, the Oba is not Ambode.

Ambode has always shown respect to the Igbos and no man speaks for another man. Since it's not the Oba contesting, I don't care what he had to say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by oluwafemi113(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2015
We don't like the Hausas & we don't like the Yorubas, yet we populate their States in search for our livelihood." ~Okorocha's letter to Igbos

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by DahtzFestjayz: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
AMBO A ti de

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by hedonistic: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
This thread is addressed to Igbo people on Nairaland, who I expect to pass the message onto their brethren in Lagos offline. But I am not surprised to see a couple of Yoruba noise makers and nonentities dropping meaningless comments here.

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
hedonistic:
My dear compatriots, I urge you to troop out en masse on the 11th of April and vote for your preferred governorship candidate, who I believe is none other than Jimi Agbaje.

This is not a time for voter apathy. It is a shame that our people have the lowest level of political participation in Nigeria. On election day, instead of going out in your large numbers to vote, you prefer to relax at home, watch television, read newspapers, and assume that your preferred candidate will win. This explains why Goodluck Jonathan lost in Lagos. I believe if you had all come out and voted, Jonathan would have pulled over a million votes in Lagos. However, that mistake has been made, but we have another opportunity that we cannot afford to waste on Saturday.

The battle line has been drawn. The Oba of Lagos has threatened Igbos resident in Lagos with death and doom if we do not vote for the APC. However, we all know that nobody can threaten the proud, courageous, and industrious Igbo people of Nigeria. Nobody can impose his will on us and tell us what to do. We do what we want to do and follow our own convictions at all times.

I urge you all to pass this message to all Igbo persons of voting age you know residing in Lagos. As a matter of life and death, you MUST come out of your houses on Saturday, April 11 to vote for the PDP's Jimi Agbaje. It is a do or die affair, and apathy must not be entertained this time. Do NOT sit at home on that date and allow vagabonds and miscreants in borrowed robes have the final say on how you run your lives. Please troop out in your numbers. We are in a state of war, and we must treat this matter with the urgency and seriousness it deserves.
yama yama,,,,only a ffool will fink apc would lose on saturday

4 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2015
hedonistic:
This thread is addressed to Igbo people on Nairaland, who I expect to pass the message onto their brethren in Lagos offline. But I am not surprised to see a couple of Yoruba noise makers and nonentities dropping meaningless comments here.
advise ur pple to vote en mass in d east,lagos is not part of south east,so I hav a right to b hia...u can go and die if e dey pain u tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by azzima(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
The same way you guys miscalculated last week and now sulking because of your NOW political irrelevance BECAUSE you foolishly put your eggs in 1 basket, the same will happen AGAIN because you guy are just toooooo STUBBORN to UNDERSTAND POLITICS. Do you guys understand that your noise making even more than the INDIGENOUS YORUBA PDP SUPPORTERS, you are putting your lives and properties in harms way after elections ESPECIALLY after the Oba has spoken?? Now I understand why the northerners did what they did decades ago. You guys just DONT learn!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by gen2briz(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is okay
JK is just joking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by jmoore(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:
We don't like the Hausas & we don't like the Yorubas, yet we populate their States in search for our livelihood." ~Okorocha's letter to Igbos
And the Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yar adua and Goodluck despite the fact that none of them is from Igbo.

Common sense is no longer common.
Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by tollu: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
I have never seen any propaganda greater than those based on so called tribes.
Us Nigerians have allowed people with selfish interests cause division which does not look like it will be mended anytime soon.

Stand from afar and question every speech that has Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or any othe ethnic group. Use your heads. Think!

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by jaybee3(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Ngoziada592:
I, my family and friends will be voting for Ambode simply because he is the more experienced candidate . There is no guarantee that this is not a PDP propaganda, I'm yet to hear the Obas voice saying that and even if he did, the Oba is not Ambode.

Ambode has always shown respect to the Igbos and no man speaks for another man. Since it's not the Oba contesting, I don't care what he had to say
Wow wow wow

I bow for your wisdom

A million gbosas for you

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by WisdomFlakes: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Calm down everybody. Ambode will definitely win this coming gubernatorial election and a lot of our igbo brothers will vote for him to make it happen not coz Akiolu coerced them to, but coz they know Lagos needs a FG-collabo right now more than ever and will take full advantage of the opportunity.

JK intends to use Lagos money to oil the practically comatose PDP machinery and we Lagosians just aren't having that.

Ambo Ni Jo.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by Charlotte15: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
This one na true clarion call. It will blow up in your faces. Jk is a good guy who has fraternised with the wrongest people imaginable. Ain't gonna happen. Ambode all the way. You can go back to the east to the dark ages but you won't drag Lagos with you. When Ambode becomes governor by the mighty grace of God, what wil you do. Don't bring that okonkwo things fall apart behaviour here. The argument has always been that Lagos stands to get the federal attention it deserves now with APC at the centre. PDP cannot survive been in opposition. All they've known for the last 16 years is free money. Before you let your emotions cloud your judgment with your silly emotional clarion call think again.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by hedonistic: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2015
In light of the hypocritical, conniving stance of Yoruba bastards on Nairaland and elsewhere in support of the their bastard Oba of Lagos (a discredited Oba that sleeps with prostitutes and drinks to stupor nightly), I reiterate my Clarion Call.

These sons of a dirty dog only cry "democracy" when it suits their amala interests. Nothing is more repugnant than hypocrisy and double-speak. Imagine a PDP member or non-yoruba Oba in a PDP governed state had uttered these same hateful words that came of the useless Akiolu's mouth! What would have been the reaction of these Yoruba bastards here?

Ndigbo,, this is not time for apathy and indifference. Come out in your numbers. We are in a state of war.
Re: A Clarion Call To ALL Eligible Igbo Voters In Lagos. by tollu: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Stop tribalism!!! You did not choose your father's sperm or mother's egg. It shouldn't matter what ethnic group you belong to.
Both reactions and catalyst, this madness has GOT to stop. Please Nigerians, stop playing into the hands of selfish interests.
THINK!!!!!!

cococandy:
[size=18pt]you guys should keep on fueling the fires of hate and anarchy. When the it starts burning, it will consume all iof you and there will be nothing left for your children that is if any of you survive to procreate.
It looks like a joke now.
Yoruba against Igbo
Igbo against Yoruba.
Small small all of you are using the social media to fan the flames of war. Look at other African counties where religion and tribe is causing so much unrest and see that you're following their pattern.
God help you guys. When it starts, all the politicians and the rich people will flee abroad with their families and you would be left to live the horror of it with your innocent children torn apart limb by limb and your wives raped and murdered in your presence.

Keep on being xtupid. Thank you very much.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Senator Teslim Folarin (PDP) Lost His Polling Unit To Ladoja (accord) / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / Why Betrayal Is Bad For Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.