Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2999 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by SmithRussell(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Which part of your body do you like the most?
You can list just ONE
Starting from me:
My dark and curly hair.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by nzeaji(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
My schlong. grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by chorlay: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
My .?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by chorlay: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
My private part
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op why you dey ask...you wan branch malaysia

well i think my eyes.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by temitemi1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
My grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
chorlay:
My private part

Who change this guy post to private part...ehn!!
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
OP, I like my _______ most wink

You don't need a pastor to tell you what I mean
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by DeeBoiyy: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Everything is just as i want it to be. I would be partial if i listed just one.

But if i must then i go for my S.E.A.L grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
My sweaty big nose.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by dhardline(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:
My sweaty big nose.
I think i prefer your hips. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
dhardline:

I think i prefer your hips. lipsrsealed
How you take see my lips?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by dhardline(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:

How you take see my lips?
Said your hips buh taking a good look at the part of your lips visible aint lookin bad either. wink
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by carlmerz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
My eyes it is.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Cheadiva(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
My big eyes
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Freest(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:
My sweaty big nose.
Me prefer ur chest angry
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
My lovely heart.....
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by susrite(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
ma hair. Follow-come sportin waves
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by SirVictory: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
My dark hair filled with natural waves, my cute dimples, my small open teeth. I just like everything about myself
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by rosebase(f): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
my height
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Afrok(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
My hair.... Still waiting for what will push me to low cut.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by dechandel(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
My hair cheesy
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by SmithRussell(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
chorlay:
My private part
huhu, are u a gal or guy? Y do u like ur priv8 part?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by SmithRussell(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
My hair cheesy
You dnt av hair, or did u spray em gold?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Dolypson04(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:
My sweaty big nose.
Face front so that I can check out that nose
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:
You can list just ONE
Starting from me:
My dark and curly hair.
I don't know which one can i pick. Well let me pick my fingers. They are like mum's.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:
The baldness feet u anyway.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cheadiva:
My big eyes
You be Segun Arizen's Sister?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by CuteEmma(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:
You can list just ONE
Starting from me:
My dark and curly hair.

My sharp mouth
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by Cheadiva(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
mynairatime:
You be Segun Arizen's Sister?
nt as big as his
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by dechandel(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:
Lol
Nah
I braided with the golden extensions. But my hair texture is vey curly
Friends do ask if i have a foreign descent tongue
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? by SmithRussell(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Nah
I braided with the golden extensions. But my hair texture is vey curly
Friends do ask if i have a foreign descent tongue
Hmmm, dis curly hair tin, I'm d only 1 who has in my class and neighbourhood, bt how com 6 of 10 peopl I meet on Nairaland tend 2 av curly hair?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World / Why Do Girls Call Their Age Mates "Small Boys"? / My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.