Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers (952 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by cutieberie1(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
1.u come out 4rm ur room in d mornin and they ask hav u woken up
Ans: not yet,in 30 mins time
2.u are standin in front of an elevator on d ground floor goin 2 ur office and dey ask,are u goin up
ans:i'm waitin 4 my office to cm down 2 me

3.they c u comin out of d bathroom wet and dey ask, did u jst hv ur bath
ans:no i fell into d toilet bowl..
4.when it's raining and sum1 notice u re goin out and dey ask,are u goin out in this rain
ans:no not dis 1 in d next one

5.ur bf come home wit flowers and u stil ask,are those flowers
ans:no baby,they are carrots
6.u re in a queue at d cinema to buy ticket and a frnd saw u and asked,wat are u doin here
ans:i am here to pay my skul fees...ODE...

7.When dey c u lyin down with ur eyes closed and they still ask,are u sleepin
ans:no am practicin death....*hisses*...
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
@7. Both the asker and the askee are mad...how can you be asking a person sleeping questions... And how can someone asleep even answer...

infact op you self....

well sha mah nur talk.
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by cecejobs(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
. "=D" ♡HaHaHa♡
. <> ĥǻĥǻHa♡
. _/ \_ ĥǻĥǻ ĥǻĥǻ . Good answers. Buh sometimes we ask these "stupid" questions unknowingly. A lot of us has indirectly asked some weird questions. Funny shall
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by DeeBoiyy: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by AbuMikey(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
'
I used to do number 7 alot, with My coursemates in studio.

Friend :- Michael, You dey sleep?

Me :- No, I dey practice how to die. undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by Realone92(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by Richiy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
We just like to verify the obvious. Op, did you just write that article?:-D
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by motherlode: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin laugh away your sorrows but don't forget to attend landlord meeting sha! cool
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by cutieberie1(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:
We just like to verify the obvious. Op, did you just write that article?:-D

as in..wat do u mean
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by cutieberie1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
@7. Both the asker and the askee are mad...how can you be asking a person sleeping questions... And how can someone asleep even answer...

infact op you self....

well sha mah nur talk.

u ve nt fallen asleep yet..u ve closd ur eyes n abt to sleep......lol.hw re dy mad na
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by Blurr(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kay
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1
Re: 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers by Oyinprince(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
it's still funny tho I've seen most of em before

(1) (Reply)

Latest Haircut For Guyz / Daniel K Daniel Frowns At Celebs Showing Off Their Wealth On Social Media / See How The Moon Looks Like Tonight In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.