Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred (1247 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by dolarland(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
the posts I saw today from ladies got me thinking.
why are ladies their own enemy,
link
www.nairaland.com/2071409/traditional-white-wedding-pics

i could feel the hatred from their hearts through their posts.
the way they bashed on their fellow lady even when they ought to b happy for her.
they did this without even considering she suppose to b on her honeymoon.
abeg o y are ladies their own enemy ? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
dolarland:
the posts I saw today from ladies got me thinking.
why are ladies their own enemy,
link
www.nairaland.com/2071409/traditional-white-wedding-pics

i could feel the hatred from their hearts through their posts.
the way they bashed on their fellow lady even when they ought to b happy for her.
they did this without even considering she suppose to b on her honeymoon.
abeg o y are ladies their own enemy ? grin
Dolarland, may your account be filled with dollars this new year. I just clicked on the link and the comments I read made my eyes to see my back. I understand their predicament sha. HUSBANDS ARE SCARCE my brother. Imagine a friend telling you that he's just been employed in shell while you're still in the labour market. That's how the single ladies feel. You can help them by praying for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Chizzy20(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op nt all, d ones dat re lyk dat re eida fustrated or filled with jealousy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by tpiasb2009: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
that mild thread is what you're complaining about?

anyway, I saw the lady's list before she modified it but just decided not to comment.

its not right though, that she mentioned a long list of names while keeping her own name anonymous.

and besides, why didn't she inform the popular bloggers so they could have covered her wedding, since she says she is rich?

lastly, why did the husband look like he was forced to marry?

and, is he affifliated with some "organizations"? Just curious.

but, @ topic, true, women are their own worst enemies, although your example is not the right one.
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Chzaram: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
madam abge go and cook for your husband
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by tpiasb2009: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Luckygurl(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
I agree with you in a way though the instance you gave isn't the right one.
Just like my elder brother will say, we ladies are complex equations that repuire a brain racking session to understand and perhaps solve. We(maybe not all but majority of us) run after non-necessities whilst leaving behind things that are of utmost importance. Little things that ought not to matter becomes our matters arising.

As per the instance you gave, I for once never saw the need for the long list of names, I mean what was her aim? I went ahead to voice my opinion in the first page albeit in the calmest way I could have possibly done that.

The truth is that the same set of people going around bashing the few females that saw things from the angle I did would turn around to bash the lady that created the thread had it been she didn't modify her first post before it hit front page.
That's it!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by tpiasb2009: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
but why was the guy frowning throughout the wedding and even in the pre wedding photos?

was it an act or was he really not ok?

In the only picture where he looked at the bride, he seemed like he was about to cry.

did the lady post these photos intentionally?

it was a lovely wedding though, enjoy your honeymoon.
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by dechandel(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol
I was on the thread before and after she modified grin
Both the op and the peeps that made their comments were funny

At your question. Hating on other ladies makes them feel a whole lot secured undecided.
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
I was on the thread before and after she modified grin
Both the op and the peeps that made their comments were funny

At your question. Hating on other ladies makes them feel a whole lot secured undecided.
at bolded,you are right dear,I don't know why ladies like to beef themselves and they r usually so jealous of eachother,and they can gossip ehn...well,God help US cha
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
tollyB:
at bolded,you are right dear,I don't know why ladies like to beef themselves and they r usually so jealous of eachother,and they can gossip ehn...well,God help US cha
Exactly!!
When they feel and know you are better than them
Amen to your prayer cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firstly, I saw the thread before and after editing. The way she listed out the names sounded boastful but then, that's none of my business grin

To your question;-
*Ladies feel threatened by their fellow ladys' success/happiness.
*The heart of the average NL lady is very wicked. They would want you to open a thread saying your husband is beating you. I.e they like bad news.
* The moment I saw the lady is beautiful, I knew them wolves were coming.
*Poverty; very f**ked up shii. When a niggarette is broke, body go just dey scratch am.

But then, God strong pass all them NL haters. Hope y'all have had dinner? You need the energy to snitch kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Firstly, I saw the thread before and after editing. The way she listed out the names sounded boastful but then, that's none of my business grin

To your question;-
*Ladies feel threatened by their fellow ladys' success/happiness.
*The heart of the average NL lady is very wicked. They would want you to open a thread saying your husband is beating you. I.e they like bad news.
* The moment I saw the lady is beautiful, I knew them wolves were coming.
*Poverty; very f**ked up shii. When a niggarette is broke, body go just dey scratch am.

But then, God strong pass all them NL haters. Hope y'all have had dinner? You need the energy to snitch kiss

Abeg u gerrit jare.......they're so hungry and miserable, all those haters on that thread....I mean, I'm not judging o......I can be envious too but haba, someone got married and they hate so much? it's bad. Can't they all just be happy for her to make her day?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother / The Point System For Guys. / Reason Why Its Painful To Guys Wen Their Partner Cheats On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.