Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

The New Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Nigerian. (358 Views)

I Bolaino, Forsee A New Nigerian President!!! / The New Nigerian Army Motorcycle Battalion In Action! / New Nigerian Flag Suggested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Nigerian. by nneji77(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
My fellow Nigerians, we are indeed facing very trying times in our beloved country with issues that concern tribal/ethnic, religious, corruption and political sentiments that doesn't seem to want to correct itself no matter how we seem to desire it, that is we ordinary Nigerians.

It is another election year and people have already started pitching tent with two major presidential candidates of the PDP and APC, namely President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammadu Buhari. Many of us support this two individuals mainly just on tribal and religious grounds and not because of the growth of this our beloved country.

I hope to change all that through this Post. We indeed need change, but a change that has to be originated by us the ordinary citizens of this country and not the political thieves that rule us. With the dwindling price of crude oil globally and devaluation of the Naira we indeed need to do something and ironically both GEJ and GMB are not the Messiah that we seek. We the people are the Messiah that we seek.

Keep posted, this is just the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

His Newyear Wishes To All Nigerians: Guess Who? / If Wishes Were Horses,buhari Will Ride... / Man Arrested 5 Yrs After Duping Yam Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.